[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you realize no matter how much you focus on self improvement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: [clears throat].jpg (3 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
[clears throat].jpg
3 KB, 124x124
>yfw you realize no matter how much you focus on self improvement your brain will always be broken and you've already lost too much time
>>
I know that feel so hard man. No matter what I do I'm still that guy deep down inside who did all the things that make me cringe at night and contemplate suicide. I can never shake the memories.
>>
>muh self improvement.

your great moments and memories will fade, like looking through a fogged mirror

were all fucked no matter how special your ego believes you to be. And the ones who have the most pride and attachment will fall hardest.
>>
If you think like that you'll never improve
>>
>>29558421
>you've already lost too much time
>in the past i have decided not to make myself better therefore i cannot make myself better

you're right op, you're fucked.
>>
I have lost too much time, and I can't change the past. However, I can improve myself and strive to find contentment all the same. I have until I die to find that, and if I die before finding it then I honestly don't think I'm gonna notice
>>
Too late for what? To be at the same level as your peers at the same age? Tough shit. You should've gotten your shit together years ago

You're probably not even old. 35+ is old
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.