[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder of what a robot is: Socially isolated: no friends,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: socialoutcast.jpg (28 KB, 761x396) Image search: [Google]
socialoutcast.jpg
28 KB, 761x396
Reminder of what a robot is:

Socially isolated: no friends, no girlfriend and still a virgin in his twenties and not by choice.

NEET lifestyle: Robots are the last to get picked for jobs. They were always the last ones to get picked on the kickball team in mandatory PE class in high school. They also aren't in school right now.

Mental Illness or perceived social flaw: Robots may be autistic, socially anxious, schizophrenic, schizoid or whatever mental or social disorder that totally contradicts the normie/chad lifestyle.

Interests: have 'unusual' interests and bizarre and unusual fetishes.

And the last: if you use the terms chad, normie, Stacie and robot then chances are you're a robot fags.

Have a nice day.
>>
Second this. This is going straight on my Facebook
>>
>>29558201
lol you're definitely a robot
>>
Where does this put the voluntary celibate and voluntary socially withdrawn not due to mental illness? What do you call them?
>>
>>29558161
>robot

i never wanted this. i had bigger hopes. all i ever wanted was to be normal.
>>
>>29558292
hermit i guess

where do you put a literal autist with friends but a kv?
>>
>>29558292
You mean either the sour grapes group or the im actually a turbonormie but I'll pretend im not group? You'd fit in right on wizardchan.
>>
>>29558327
I don't mean either of those.
>>
Fuck yes not a 'bot like you wankers
>>
File: Satou.png (60 KB, 158x434) Image search: [Google]
Satou.png
60 KB, 158x434
>>29558161
I have 6 friends that I rarely see, never had a gf, still a virgin, turn 20 in a few months, am Eastern Orthodox.

Hated sports, so I sucked at them. Even though I had fantastic grades in school, no one ever wanted to do projects with me.

Have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Schizotypal Personality Disorder.

Only interests are history, philosophy, and ideology.

I have a fetish for being raped by a woman and for being bitten by attractive women.

Am I a robot?

I'm actually not unattractive, just terrified of actually talking to a girl, and I am 99% sure that most girls would not be interested enough to convert to my religion and marry me without having sex until then (i.e. I think most would cheat on me until marriage).
>>
>>29558161
Only had sex with 8 grills, I'm 25 now.
Only 3 of them were actual relationships.

Diagnosed BPII and PTSD, too.
Only held like 5 legit jobs, never for more than a year and a half.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>29558915
>only 8

Normie leave
>>
File: Shiggy Pinochet.png (2 MB, 1622x1080) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy Pinochet.png
2 MB, 1622x1080
>>29558915
>only 8
>only 3
>only
>this much b8
Here is the (you) that you needed.
>>
Am I still a robot if I had sex at 14 but never again? Im 28 now, no friends, live by myself with a succesful career in engineering.
>>
>>29558982
>succesful career
no
>>
>>29558952
>>29558957
By the standards of my family, I'm a robot. I should have a count in the 20's and at least 6 kids I'll never see.

Show a little consideration, some of us are bots in our own way.
>>
>>29558982
you were never one to begin with.
>>
>>29559069

You're not a robot, and you can never become one, normie scum.
>>
>>29558982
No, go back to Facebook.
>>
I only have 1 close friend who I don't see much and the rest are associates (hang with them less than once a month.)

Are people like me still robots?
>>
>>29558292
directly under the robots
>>
>>29559127
I haven't had sex in like 9 months.

That's the longest I've been dry since I was in a coma for a year.

(Seriously, though. 9 fucking months.)

Only the dead can know peace from these blueballs. I don't know how I've made it this long. Honorary bot-hood is deserved.
>>
When you can't integrate with society it compounds over time and you become weirder. To be normal is to have a mindset, to try to achieve normalcy to want to be like everyone else.

Imagine robots as being of a different culture and language. We lack the means to communicate with normal people, we are not like them and never will be. For normies, getting a job, gf, friends,etc is easy and just another part of life. But for robots, getting these things is completely impossible and is in the realm of fantasy.
>>
fuck i'm still a robot
>>
>>29558161
>not by choice

what the fuck does that have to do with anything? I am volcel and its because I am an antinatlistt who has come to view sex as the primary cause of iniquity in the world. I feel the same way about sex and masturbation as I feel about drugs and alcohol. Ultimately I would like to see myself as a monastic ascetic.
>>
>>29558161
>not being a robot who has a steady gf in 2016
stupid cunt
>>
>>29560003
if your loneliness is from choice it causes you no pain

if its by choice yet it still causes you pain you can go fuck yourself because you choose it

robots try to fit and fail, or dont try because they know they will fail and there is no sense and feel pain

Really so hard?
>>
What am I if I fit all of the criteria but I'm not a NEET? I used to have friends but I've abandoned all of them and have basically withdrawn from just about everyone and everything except my job.
>>
>>29560028
How about FUCK YOU for being a failed normie who decides to flagellate himself with hopeless expectations
>>
>>29559293
you think 9 months is pathetic here?

After a dry spell of about a year and a half you basically regrow your virginity
>>
>>29558292
Wizards. 'Robots' are just failed normalfags.
>>
>virgin not by choice
What the fuck happened to this place? Failed normalfag redditors need to go back to lereddit.
>>
>>29560798
It's a psyops campaign.
>>
>>29558161
>or whatever mental or social disorder that totally contradicts the normie/chad lifestyle.
except its cool to be dupressed or autistic nowadays
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29558161
If /r9k/ was officially a board for people like this, I'd make a "mods pls sticky" post. I completely agree with that definition.
>>
>>29558292
Low functioning autistics
>>
>>29560798
Wizzychan for volcels, /r9k/ for incels.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.