[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That school stories thread thread And people wonder why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1458143692904.gif (528 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1458143692904.gif
528 KB, 500x246
>That school stories thread thread

And people wonder why kids are offing themselves 1 after the other

A lot of it has to do with the 'anti bullying' bullshit they push at schools
>No justice
>Can't defend self
>Normies get off scott free
>Teachers don't understand
>Teachers reward bullies constantly
>Normies have more friends to stand up for them
>Being a guy means that if you do tell an adult it just gets worse for you
>Literally all you can do is run, hide, or keep getting beat down

This personally fucked up middle school for me and detroyed my self esteem going into high school.

Discuss
>>
>>29558022
My personal opinion is that if these kids fought back they'd at least be left alone but they're typically reprimanded for it.
>>
>>29558022
most if not all school shooting are justified desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
>>
You can't defend yourself because you're physically unable to or what?
>>
>>29558204
>inb4 columbine/virgina tech
was there actually any school shooting because of bullying?
>>
>>29558223
>Kid punches you
>You push him off
>Get same punishment as kid
>>
>>29558237
Most of the shooters were fucking outcasts, and it's far worse than physical bullying. Just take a look at prisons- the worst punishment out there is getting locked up alone, and it's so terrible that you'd rather be locked up in the same cell with rapists/muggers/niggers/anyone just not to be alone for months on end.
>>
>>29558265
A guy pushed me once in HS and I knocked him down and kicked him in the face twice and he got suspended and I got detention.
>>
>>29558287
I once almost got kicked off of the busses for life because a kid who was tearing foam out of the seats tossed me a piece and I tossed it back because I didn't fucking want it. He hot found out and said I was in on it and I had to pick up trash off of the bus for 3 weeks
>>
>>29558265
So what? As long as you manage to beat his shit he shouldn't fuck with you any longer, right?
>>
>>29558284
>he compares not having friends in school to solitary confinement

That sure is a stretch anon, there is a whole world outside of school and I bet if prisoners could stay in a cell totally alone for like, 7 hours a day then go home they would pick that over the niggers and rapist.

The truth is that everyone has a hard time in school at some point but only like .000000001% of those people actually start shooting people so it's reasonable to think that there was something very wrong with that person to begin with.

Why can literally everyone else deal with life alright but this tiniest sliver of angry little boys have to go straight for the guns when something doesn't go their way?
>>
File: shogunface.png (233 KB, 524x541) Image search: [Google]
shogunface.png
233 KB, 524x541
>>29558022

>be in 6th grade
>called into vice principal's office
>1 manhating dike and 1 bitch, great
>sit down and say I'm "bullying" someone
>I say who?
>"We're not, and can't tell you"

How the fuck was I supposed to know what I did wrong? I didn't physically punch or slap, shove anyone or anything... I was a fucking 5'2 twink prettyboy at that time.

>Continue to get shafted and called in for "Bullying" throughout my middleschool career
>>
>>29558022

>Get bullied and have to run around and hide at lunchtime.
>Hide in some room.
>There's a teacher in there.
>The bullies come in.
>She kicks me out and I get beaten.

I can forgive children being evil. But I can't forgive my shitty education and teachers.
>>
>>29558407
>deal with life
But what do they deal with exactly? The majority of shooters had serious mental illnesses that made their isolation 50 times worse, whilist the worst that the normies had to deal with was a breakup or a low grade in an exam(if that). Most of the people in schools are complete human toxic waste and a couple of them getting shot is not THAT bad desu.
>>
>>29558456
You just said it, most people in school aren't exactly good people so everyone is dealing with roughly the same amount of shit.

How can you blame the general population of the school for one guys mental illness?

On a side note why is like, nearly 100% young American males who have the participial gotta shoot random people mental illness?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.