[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me your /comfy/ stories. I'm talking about that next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1460569043008.jpg (3 KB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
1460569043008.jpg
3 KB, 250x195
Give me your /comfy/ stories. I'm talking about that next level comfy. That feel like the universe is a heated blanket wrapped around you as your content mind floats through the freezing space.

>move into first apartment
>move a little stuff the evening I sign the lease
>bed, desk, chair, computer
>get everything set up
>discover The Powder Toy
>get nostalgic of playing Falling Sand as a kid
>remember my friend said I need to check out "chillstep"
>find a collection on YouTube
>stay up till 2 or 3 listening to it on repeat, drawing and combining dozens of materials

Something about the combination of minimal surroundings, simplistic gameplay, and smooth soothing beats made that the comfiest night of my life. I felt like I didn't need anything else. I didn't want anything else. No school, no job, not even other people. There was nothing that could make me anything but happy. Nothing about this existence was stressful or made me anxious. I was, for the first time in my life, content to just be alive.

Imagine it's snowing and you've been outside for a couple hours. You come inside, let an electric blanket heat up while you make some tea, settle into your preheated nest, and just drift away. That night I felt like that's what my mind was doing.
>>
>>29558001

Why did you chose that Pepe to use?
>>
>>29558026
He looks comfy. Like he's just floating down to the bottom of the ocean and he's perfectly okay with that.
>>
you need drugs to feel that comfy, sorry anon
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.