[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>post your feel when these beared sub-humans are going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: stay away from chabad, please.jpg (78 KB, 800x548) Image search: [Google]
stay away from chabad, please.jpg
78 KB, 800x548
>post your feel when these beared sub-humans are going to get 10/10 wives who cover their hair and let them watch TV all because they go along with the cult

This world is a place of darkness and falsehood

Please holocaust these faggots, thank you
>>
>>29557977
Start talking shit about these guys if you want their asses to be brought into judgement. This sounds superstitious but lets just say I have my sources.
>>
Yeah but they still gotta do the whole shtick yourself too. You may get the hot Chani for free, but when the Rebbe's secretary or janitor or whoever running the show now, tells you its time to ship out, you'll be in Detroit knee deep in shvartzas spending your time looking for Goldmans and Feinsteins to put teffilin on.
>>
>>29558219
I refuse to join Chabad, they are of Satan. But tell me more about how fucked the frum matrix is.
>>
>>29557977
Have you seen their women? They look like pugs.

>>29558027
They are brainless, unsophisticated thugs who rely on lies and mafia ties with government to deceive hardworking people out of their hard earned money. Their holy men rape children and they are all drug addicts and alcoholics. They deserve none of what they have because they create nothing. They inbreed and they live unhealthy lifestyles. They are so obsessed with collecting money and property that they have traded their soulds away for a passing moment of occupying a few dirty bricks in the grimiest city in the world. They are the most vomitous, nauseating collection of genetic and cultural refuse that the planet has to offer.
>>
>>29558249
What denomination are you exactly?

I like chabad, maybe only because they're the one who brainwashed me. The rwbbe stuffs a little weird but their approach is very enjoyable.
>>
>>29558394
I'm just Jewish.

Precious holy Jew, please read these websites, perhaps you will have the siyata d'shomayim to break away from these wretched klippot:

identifyingchabad.org

http://vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/LUBAVITCH (Look for the lubavitch section in the side bar)

"G-d will guide those who seek the truth"-Reb Yoelish
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfvqmCANF-c

"The Rebbe runs the world."

" Rabbi Cunin didn't make this up. He quoted virtually word for word from Likkutei Sichos, Shabbos parashas Teruma, parashas Zachor, 8 Adar. 5710."
>>
>>29558318
That second part... absolutely beautiful.
>>
>>29558318
um yeah I cant say with a straight face that stuff isn't utter bullshit
>>
>>29558318
>They are brainless, unsophisticated thugs who rely on lies and mafia ties with government to deceive hardworking people out of their hard earned money.

110 percent FACT, espically the thug part. Chabadniks are disgusting.

>They deserve none of what they have because they create nothing

Yeah Chabad cucks love to race about all the good Chabad does, but if you read my sources, you will all see that its the spiritual equivlant of a Bernie Madoff schtik, like "modern" "orthodox"/"religious" zionism
>>
>>29558318
Ugly frumme frauen are my fetish.
>>
>>29558855
***meant to type IS, not isnt
>>
>>29558721
This stuff is giving me flashbacks, good times

They're pretty evil as an organization. No joke my old chabd shul just bailed out a community member who committed a certain sex crime. Don't want to be too specific with how small the frum world is. Moral of the story is a criminal is back on the streets on chadabs dollar.

All that said there are some really smart and good people in chabad. Their approach to Judaism is very genuine, they love every jew and will go extreme lengths just to help others.
>>
>>29558318
in what way are the brainless and unsophisticated. I know they are, but I'm too autistic to describe it.
>>
>>29559045
Tell us about your flashbacks.

What horrors have you witnessed
>>
>Their approach to Judaism is very genuine, they love every jew and will go extreme lengths just to help others.

So they are like the mormons
>>
>>29559045
what city are you in? is it an out-of-town place or is it a main Jewish hub?
>>
File: nero.jpg (70 KB, 1000x1461) Image search: [Google]
nero.jpg
70 KB, 1000x1461
>>29559045
is it an incest case? Wouldn't be surprised, at all.
>>
>>29559207
Not incest, a little better than that. Not much in terms of horror stories, I was referring to remembering all of the drama that comes with chabad. Love em or hate em, they're the fastest growing group. I would be surprised if chabad are the only jews left a hundred years from now.
>>
>>29559207
Woulndt*** be surprised
>>
>>29559273
you are mamesh delusional. they really dif brainwash you, if you arent just trolling which I suspect you are but wouldnt be the least bit surprised if you arent, because im very familar with this generation's chabad and their lies
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.