[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got girls number a week ago, we text and now...nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Sad_Luffy.jpg (54 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Luffy.jpg
54 KB, 704x396
I got this girls number after I did what you fucking asshole NORMIES SAID.

"Go out and talk to chicks anon", I fucking do and we have a 1 hour long great conversation in Barnes and Noble after I break the ice asking what books she was into in the science section.

Fast forward a week later I realize she isnt really the texting type and above all else the girl is a worker. It takes two to have a conversation and she wasnt putting in effort at all.

Then when I ask to hang out she says this week shes busy with family and work but will try and make time for us...she said this 3 days ago. Would you fucking normies like to see how angry I can get in a whole evening.

I DID WHAT YOU SAID AND LOOK, NEVER TRUST THE FUCKING ASSHOLES ON THIS BOARD FOR ADVICE.

I feel worse than I ever did. Why did I even fucking try to begin with, im the idiot
>>
>why doesn't some random person I barely know change their lives and plans to revolve around ME!

Well shit, I wonder why OP.
>>
>>29557924
OP was willing to do this, quit shitpostin
>>
>>29557978

How is it shit posting? A random person you meet has no obligation to you, much less the obligation to change their plans to suit you.
>>
File: image.png (50 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50 KB, 195x195
>>29557879
You know... It sounds like things haven't gone wrong yet... Were you even rejected before this girl...? Are you a chad...?

But I'm still interested in why you feel bad...
>>
>>29558016
My first girlfriend was french in high school. Was a young idiot who catered to her ever whim. Was always broke cause I paid for everything she had on and ate. Friends laughed at me when the reality was all I was getting was kisses and her eating lollipops that I was eating.

Turns out she was using me as a temp-boyfriend till her french chad came back to the states.

Second girlfriend took my first kiss, but was crazy and literally tried to cut me with sissors after she ended our relationship and I said no.

I have been rejected by numerous times since then because those two relationships happened over 6 years ago. And ever since ive been rejected and still a virgin.

This girl hasnt rejected me but I feel its leading up to it because she hasnt responded to my last message in over fucking 3 days and im really good at the text game so either shes not interested or she is just SOOOOOOOO busy that she doesnt text.

Developed a sense of rage im sorry if i come off hostile
>>
You're going to face rejection and flaky cunts, just move on to the next.
>>
>>29557879
Never trust a group of autistic manchildren with your dating life. Second, try setting something up like a week from now.Let her pick a time that is convenient for her, even if it might interrupt with your schedule. If she cancels on you, then just move on to a different girl.
>>
File: 1448349657721.jpg (12 KB, 310x464) Image search: [Google]
1448349657721.jpg
12 KB, 310x464
>>29557879
yeah, fuck those normies. why wasn't the very first girl I ever attempted my soulmate and madly in love with me? Fuck life dude i give up
>>
File: 1466959433444.jpg (7 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
1466959433444.jpg
7 KB, 196x257
>>29558123
>she ended our relationship and I said no.
Wut

But only she is crazy, right?
>>
>>29558123
I mean, she's possibly flakey, but it's also possible that she is busy. I've heard the way to tell the difference is if they offer an alternate date.

2 girlfriends makes you a normie tho my dude.
>>
>>29558331
Wouls you let someone end a relationship when you were so close to finally losing your virginity. Bitch did that a week before we were suppose to fuck
>>
>>29558406
You don't have a choice. Either party can end the relationship whenever they want. You really do sound crazy anon.
>>
>>29558718
Im not crazy man
>>
>>29558796
What did you mean by "and I said no" then?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.