[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/R9K/ PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: image_0.jpg (105 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
105 KB, 600x800
/R9K/ PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If you haven't noticed by now, you robots are more of a mascot for /r9k/ than you are its regulars. Your memes and shitposts are funny because they makes us feel good about ourselves, but you are starting to get out of hand and it's getting annoying. Stop telling people to "get off my board" like misanthropic hermits. Don't take out your virgin frustrations on people who are actually socially capable. Maybe if you weren't such losers, you would have some friends or even a gf. Oh, and stop with the "REEEEEEE"ing. It creeps people out, and nobody laughs at it but you.
>>
File: Autism.jpg (100 KB, 480x504) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
100 KB, 480x504
>>29557857
>Antifas dont go on /pol/
>Robots don't go on facebook
>People that hate comics don't go to comic stores
>People that hate swimming don't go to beached
>Non robots want to go on /r9k/

Sorry, but fuck you. This is our place of discussion.
>>
>>29557857
Wow, you totally sound like someone who belongs on this website.

Let me show you a website more suited to your belonging: www.reddit.com
>>
>>29557912
Sorry but he's right, this place is like a mix of /b/,/soc/, /cgl/ and FB and reddit thrown in. Disgusting. I hope you and your mothers die in a fire.
>>
>>29557952
Sorry but this place was made for the robots, and only the robots. Now fuck off back to plebbit.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.