[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/DRUGS general/ >drug(s) of choice >why you use drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (649 KB, 1253x777) Image search: [Google]
image.png
649 KB, 1253x777
/DRUGS general/

>drug(s) of choice
>why you use drugs
>is it still worth the aftermath?
>summary of recent use
>plans for next use

Come talk shit with your fellow consciousness alterers. Whether you're searching for something, having fun, destroying yourself or just doing it because why the fuck not, all are welcome.
>>
Drugsbamp
>>
No stoners, Partiers, Opiate addled scumbags or faux-spiritualists today? Where are all the degenerates?
>>
>WEED LMAO, etizolam
>mainly boredom in being sober, think things in a brand new perspective, self-improvement, and why the hell not given we are all going to die sooner or later
>no real negative effects except short-term memory problems afaik although etizolam is still being researched
>going to the dispensary tomorrow to pick up some more sativa feelsgoodman
>>
>Phenibut
>Takes a lot of the edge off of the anxiety I experience in social situations
>The "aftermath" usually isn't so bad: I only use a little over a gram once a week. Horrible brain fog after the first time, though.
>Went to a conference and felt great: was able to hold eye contact and introduce myself without the least bit of awkwardness.
>Will use again the first day of summer semester.
>>
File: 1363469924403.jpg (63 KB, 469x529) Image search: [Google]
1363469924403.jpg
63 KB, 469x529
>>29558045
WAIT WAIT WAIT IM INCOMING
I WILL TAKE EVERYTHING YOU THROW AT ME

>alcohol, opiates, psychodelics, amphetamine and 3mmc
>fun, engaging, new experience
also escapism
>if you follow harm reduction rules - yes
>got myself shitfaced drunk and did some opiates to pass time nicely but I couldnt sleep. not a good experience this time.
>finally need to do that dose of MXE laying around but Im not sure if my mental state allows it
>>
File: codeine.jpg (875 KB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
codeine.jpg
875 KB, 4160x3120
>>29557815
codeine is my only friend
>>
>DXM
>Im bored and really dont mind leaving my body
>Yes
>Puked my guts out and thought I died and teleported

>Tommrow
>>
Anyone got experience with Aphp or Hexen?
>>
>>29558183
aphp is fucking shitty
>>
>>29558202
How so, the high or the shitty side-effects?
>>
>>29558099
Have you tried it for recreation? Or on top of making you function better, does it simply feel nice?
>>
>>29558257
The euphoria was pretty strong after the first few uses, but it dwindles a lot after that. It just sort of gives me a kick and makes me more focused now.

I definitely recommend it!
>>
>>29558121
>3mmc

Never heard of this. A preliminary google search has me under the impression that it's similar to coke or something?
>>
>>29558160
I get only very mild effects from codeine. Some brief research tells me there is a fairly low ceiling for the conversion to morphine, and beyond that you get a metabolite with a much weaker high. Some people produce no morphine at all. I think for this reason, increasing dose (highest I've tried is 600mg in 2 hours) doesn't seem to increase the high much for me :(
>>
>>29558314
more like mephedrone. If you dont know mephedrone its kinda like amphetamine+ecstasy combined.

it was really good especially because it used to be legal so you could get grade A purity stuff easily
great empathogen, great energy, great joy

>>29558371
you have shitty metabolism, IKTF
but you dont want to double-dose codeine, its a self-inhibitor so one big dose gives better high
>>
>>29558170
Aw yis. DXM is the shit. Until the magic is lost, then it's just confusion and unpleasant incapacitation. At least I know what it must feel like to be severely intellectually disable lel.

Do you have access to gel tabs? Here in Aus I was only able to obtain syrup which I do not ever wish to taste again.
>>
>>29558371
i must have a good body for it, i first took it around 3-4~ years ago and felt no effect (grandfather was prescribed it for backache but my mother took them from him cos she got migraines, which i too suffer from) didn't take them for a about 2~ years and suddenly started feeling a very relaxed euphoria from them and i still do now, sometimes it doesn't work but that's when i don't have headaches/migraines. i guess it's because i have pains that i feel good from it, the high might just be how my head is supposed to feel, increasing the dose just makes me drowsy and gives me constipation
>>
Drugs are the only reason I haven't killed myself or somebody else.
>>
File: 1363523985586.png (28 KB, 666x560) Image search: [Google]
1363523985586.png
28 KB, 666x560
>>29558423
or untill you have shit metabolism

>that dxm smell in the room after a night of seeing red-blue lights flashing all the time
thats why people tell you to test drugs in smaller doses

>mfw its propably the most easy to get drug here because its OTC in drugstores in pure form
>mfw I hate it
>>
taking 150mg of testosterone a week and 30mg of adderall a day with some kratom here and there

feels alright wish i had heroin though kratom is filthy and unstudied
>>
>>29558478
Well.. That's positive, right?
>>
>>29557815
ambien
yes
yes
U-47700, midazolam and some rc speed coming in the mail this week
>>
>>29558521
Do you have low test, or self medicating for extra muscle growth or energy or something?
>>
>>29558571
I love ambien. The air is so sparkly.

Is it legal to order said rc? Or darknet?
>>
>>29558582

well i had 200 ng/dl and i was told that it was fine

but i was feeling like maybe i wanna not have 1/3rd of what i should have for my age so i did my own thing
>>
>>29558582

oh yeah and i am taking it for energy and it's very good for that if you're actually low test

havent had to nap in months
>>
Smoked weed almost every day from age 13-24. Been about three months since my last bong, really tempted to get some today but still contemplating if its worth it. Finally started getting my dreams back, I don't know if the temporary happiness I'll feel from getting high is worth fucking with my psyche any more.
>>
>>29558669
I'm amazed people still feel effects from weed after that much use. I just have a high natural tolerance I guess.
>>
>>29558842
It was a point where I really didn't. Maybe if I'd been working for 12 hours or something I'd come home and the first hit would fuck me for about 30 mins. After that i'd just feel normal.
>>
Anyone else completely unable to piece together their experiences with psychs?? It just sucks, you know. Having such a crazy, Earth shattering thing happen and you can't understand it let alone communicate it. Just have to leave it in the past.
>>
>tfw reupped on weed and xanax

Feels chill man
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.