[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about ending my NEET life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: McWageCuck.jpg (187 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
McWageCuck.jpg
187 KB, 1280x800
And getting a job. Today I went to Target and saw a wagecuck putting CD's on a shelf. Asked him if that's his whole job, but it turns out there's more to it. It's probably going to be pretty humiliating scanning items through a register and stuff... But - I no longer have much of a choice. Have to pay for rent and food and stuff now. I'm renting a room with some NEETbucks I had saved up, but I'm not getting the bucks anymore (Haven't in ages) and only have enough for one more month.

It's desperate times.

But Target... I don't want interaction with customers so I'm going to look for other more "robot" options.

What are some jobs that don't require much interaction with people face to face? Can I get a job at a call centre if I'm a 24 year old virgin who's never had a job? Also, haven't finished passed Year 10.

I just...

Life is hard.
>>
>>29557230
calm down OP I willc ome over your house and stick my hair benis in you

remember to bring the poop and lube plz
>>
Apply for a loss prevention job at Target. You get to sit in a room watching security cameras then confront tyones when you see them trying to steal shit.
>>
File: 1466813759856.jpg (46 KB, 370x403) Image search: [Google]
1466813759856.jpg
46 KB, 370x403
>>29557230

Considering stocking a retail store at night.
>>
>>29557341
>>29557351
fuck these options OP

YOU NEED ME. LET ME COME OVER SO I CAN STICK MY PENIS IN YOU
>>
Don't get a cashier/stocking job at a major company desu, they'll treat you like one their millions of sheep and you'll slowly go crazy with how monotonous every single work day is. I'd recommend something smaller with not too many costumers coming in daily. Also for the love of god don't work at a supermarket.

t. ex supermarket cashier
>>
It really doesnt get better if you get a job. It's just somewhere you have to be against your will. I want to kill myself ten times more as a wagekek than I did as a NEET.
Don't do it man. Stay comfy.
>>
>be robot
>get job at target
>responsibility is putting shit back on the shelves that people return or get to checkout and decide they don't want
>boss calls this "reshop"
>start to joke with other "team members" making fun of jew-shoppers and fat people
>team members have a group text where they plan to hang out and shit
>ask me for my number to include me in it

a..a..am i becoming normalized via the target method?
>>
>>29557455
fuck them normies anon

Come sit on my cock
>>
File: puttin on the ritz.png (71 KB, 206x231) Image search: [Google]
puttin on the ritz.png
71 KB, 206x231
>>29557455
Eventually, you'll reach an entire day where you don't even open /r9k/. And you'll slowly forget everything we taught you here, and begin to learn again.
And you might even think that you can fit in with normal society.
But you'll be back, desu.
It could take years, you might be back tomorrow.
But you'll be back.
>>
No you didn't. No one buys CDs anymore.
>>
>>29557230
Some of the friendliest robot jobs I've had were overnight shift jobs: overnight security positions at warehouses/residential buildings/malls & overnight stocking jobs in retail. Stocking jobs require more physical effort and you're somewhat exposed to their cooperate culture as is mandated. Security jobs can be based because people leave you alone, and you usually don't have to do anything but find ways of entertaining yourself for 8-10 hours and signed a log book. Bonus points for being an armed security guard, cause you tend to get paid more and can easily kill yourself if you want to.
>>
>>29557341
This sounds good bro. I'm going to look into it. Thanks.
>>
>>29557230
Should of gotten your life together. I'm 25 and make 50k a year plus huge benefits. It really helps with the women. They always complain about guys who barely have enough money.
>>
>>29558390
>giving a fuck what women think ever
Leave, norman
>>
>>29558390
> Should of gotten your life together. I'm 25

I'm 24.5. Is it too late? I was thinking of doing CompTIA A+ Cert and then maybe I could get entry level IT job of around 45K a year. Not great. But better then Target and other similar customer service/wagecuck jobs..
>>
>>29558424
How do you plan on having sex without considering her thoughts? You think she's just gonna fall head over heels for your probably fat and/or ugly ass? It takes effort. You have to make that value proposition.
>>
>>29558471
>implying I'm even attracted to women
I've ascended anon.
I won't deny my ugliness but I just was never into girls.
>>
>>29558452
It's never too late and looking at certs and other job incentives is a good use of your time. In the modern 21st Century economy (at least in the US) rare talent and/or job skills are valued the most. You really have to constantly educate yourself to remain a high wage earner in America.
>>
>>29558501
So you're gay or in denial. Either way it doesn't matter. If you're "suffering" in this thread it's all because of you. The world owes you nothing.
>>
>>29557584
this is fickign so true

don't forgete anon

we're alllllll in this man
>>
>>29558390
Fuck you normal fag. You don't belong here. Go back to normiebook.
>>
>>29558524
I'm gay. Wageslaving is suffering though
>>
File: 1456723534642.png (56 KB, 209x248) Image search: [Google]
1456723534642.png
56 KB, 209x248
>>29558452
It's not too late. I'm 33 and this is going to be the year I turn my life around.
>>
>>29557230

You can work in the backroom at Target. No customer interaction required for the most part. The same with Lot (wouldn't recommend being a cart pusher though) and the people that set up the bays with merchandise early in the morning. Even then most customers don't want help at Target besides you looking if something is in Stock, the location of an item, and how much an item costs. Only cashiers have time for customer interaction and that's stressful because they're forced to push credit.

There's Home depot which pays more, but requires more customer interaction. A lot more, like being left alone in the department and helping customers with technical stuff (even though that's not your job). It pays more.

Agencies pay more or less the same as Target and they're good for warehouse experience but I wouldn't recommend staying there for the long term because there's no job security. Just learn forklift and have decent experience and work yourself up to FedEx, ups or Amazon. Also distribution centers for Autozone, home depot, costco, walmart where they pay a lot more. Then become full time, then super visor and make a decent amount of money. Just don't get lazy and you have to take a lot of shit in the early years.

Don't whine, ever, even if you are right about something. Keep your mouth shut, play ball with people above you and don't be an over achiever either. Just be reliable and don't start drama. Those bare minimum expectations go a long way.
>>
>>29557230

Man, you describe me PERFECTLY, except for the neetbucks thing. I just used my savings. I need a job too though, and I'll take anything at this point.
>>
Currently in the same situation as OP. I'm considering getting a job as a dishwasher. I've done it before and it's not that bad.

Any other jobs that require little to no interaction with other ppl?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.