[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>on a party >be drinking with friends >start talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1435610227346.jpg (29 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1435610227346.jpg
29 KB, 604x453
>on a party
>be drinking with friends
>start talking to some of the girls they are there
>talking and laughing everything seems fine
>one girl says that we should take shots
>get wasted
>girl looking me
>girl says that she needs to say something to my ear
>anon are you gay?
>i get the fuck out
>i feel like shit the whole night
WHY? SHE IS THE 5 GIRL THAT SAYS THAT AND I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND
HOW THE FUCK I AM GAY??
I DONT WANNA BE A KV ALL MY LIFE FUCK
>>
shoulda asked her if she wanted to sleep together if she wanted to find out. you had a chance and you fcked up
>>
File: 1460567818005.jpg (25 KB, 419x436) Image search: [Google]
1460567818005.jpg
25 KB, 419x436
>>29557214
You poor clueless faggot. While you guys were putting back shots, she was probably hitting on you. Since you prefer testing the limits of your asshole with dicks of all sizes, you did not pick up on that; thus, leading her to question your sexuality.
>>
>>29557270
she told me that she wanna talk with me but i was very angry
but thanks for tthe advice
>>
>>29557214
probably because girls are showing signs of being interested in you and you are completely ignoring them

that's why
>>
>>29557318
>>29557366
>he is not putting attention to me
>i better call him gay
WOMAN LOGIC
>>
only closeted faggots get mad when people call them gay
>>
>>29557214
i don't understand, what's been happening with /r9k/?
going to a party, having friends, and talking to girls
>>
>>29557494
i only fap to traps so no gay at all my friend!
>>
File: 1463718130008.jpg (406 KB, 653x635) Image search: [Google]
1463718130008.jpg
406 KB, 653x635
>>29557522
it's the shills. don't get discouraged by them anon, just remember to put them in their place whenever you see them
>>
A girl asked me If i were gay yesterday night and I got a kiss.

Why didn't you say know to see what would happen? I hate you and your missed chances OP

>>29557522
Some of us have been getting lucky lately.
>>
>>29557522
If I was actually happy with being a robot I would just browse /jp/ or /a/. I'm not happy and I'm tired of solitude, so I pestered people I knew from high school who happen to be going to my college.

not op, just letting you know.
>>
The answer to this is probably to pinch her arse and wink. Feminism is big, sure, but a pinch on the arse is still small, and since she just asked you a personal sex question, essentially a warranted, original, and downright charming response.
>>
>>29557461
>autistic permavirgin fails to recognize her flirting
>she is confused when her advances fail
>to not feel hurt, she assumes the neckbeard eats cock
>to not feel hurt, the robot assumes she is a roastie slut

Just stay home and watch your chinese cartoons, you do not belong in this world.
>>
>>29557214
Fuck off you dumb normalfag. You do not belong here.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.