[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> It's perfectly acceptable to reject a guy because of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: BLBELABELABL.jpg (28 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
BLBELABELABL.jpg
28 KB, 720x400
> It's perfectly acceptable to reject a guy because of his height being an inch too low

But if you reject a woman because she's not a virgin, everyone flips out. Why is this robos?
>>
Everyone won't flip out. You can reject anyone for any reason and nobody in the real world will care.
>>
>>29557152

People don't want to admit it, but western society hates men and worships women. That is your ultimate answer.
>>
>>29557152

Because women not being attracted to short men isn't a decision they make to punish men for being short, it's just how they feel involuntarily when it comes to their sense of arousal. The second situation on the other hand is something men consciously decide to do in order to shame women into not having casual sex.
>>
>>29557173
I had a group of black women call me a bitch/pussy/loser/virgin for saying I want someone more pure.

Quit theorycrafting and actually go outside idiot.
>>
>>29557192
Wtf? Are you stupid? Men LOVE having sex with women if it's available to them.

Why would I shame a woman into not having casual sex with me? Marriage however, I'd only want the purest, because what point in calling her my SO if there's nothing significant about her?

Roastie
>>
>>29557202
That's because you're a milquetoast autist who lets yourself be steamrolled by she-boons.
>>
>>29557202
Don't tell a group of black women that you "want someone more pure" then, anon. You don't owe anyone an explanation.

Everything I post here is shaped by actual interactions I've had. Don't accuse me of "theorycrafting."
>>
>>29557245
> steamrolled
How is it steamrolled, because they said something to me?

You're a bitch/pussy/loser/virgin

There anon, you just got steamrolled.
>>
>>29557248
Why do I have to listen to you? I can tell them anything I want.
>>
I see nothing wrong with guys rejecting girls that aren't virgins. I mean, it's limiting, just like rejecting short guys, but it's valid to have personal preferences, just like when a girl prefers a tall guy.
Most girls find it offensive because they are not virgins, but since I am I don't find it offensive, because I know it's not about hating non virgins (sometimes) it's about perfecting virgins.
I'd date a non-virgin guy, but honest at this point I'd prefer a virgin so I could share the same experience level and relate.
Tl;dr there's nothing wrong with you're preference, but you are triggering people who think you are shaming them
>>
>>29557305
>How is it steamrolled, because they said something to me?

It's because you sat there and took their ranting, and were presumably butthurt enough to go home, log on 4chan, and ree about it on your hugbox.

They know they can take their angst out on you with no consequences, because you're ineffectual and don't stand up for yourself, internet arguments nonwithstanding.
>>
>>29557374
*its about preferring (not perfecting)
>>
>>29557382
This was years ago, and the rest is stuff you made up.

Quit theorycrafting, go take your delusions elsewhere, maybe on a fanfiction site or something, or go see a therapist.
>>
>>29557192
and someone being a virgin is something i feel when it comes to my sense of arousal

stay braindead roastie
>>
>>29557322
You're right, I'm wrong. End of discussion.
>>
File: you.jpg (73 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
73 KB, 490x333
>>29557417
People who aren't severely affected by an experience don't start shitposting about in their safe space, YEARS after the fact. Keep insisting that you weren't the punching bag for a bunch of negresses if that's what it takes for you to believe it.

>therapist
>fanfiction
>theorycrafting

pic related
>>
>>29557152
That's not really it. I'd a guy says he only dates tall girls, short ones will bitch. Women are just insecure and can't stand the idea of others not liking them.
>>
>>29557239
>Marriage however, I'd only want the purest, because what point in calling her my SO if there's nothing significant about her?
Do you actually think that the only special characteristic a woman could possibly have is their virginity?
>>
>>29557549
Her innocence and ability to pair bond, her ability to love and care.

All this is out the window the more dicks she takes.

>>29557471
If you think that's projecting, then what are you doing right now? Did a bunch of black women beat you around and treat you like shit and made you cry?
>>
>>29557582
>Her innocence and ability to pair bond, her ability to love and care.
>All this is out the window the more dicks she takes.
What evidence do you have that this is actually the case? Or do you just believe it because that's what your internet hugbox believes, and because it feels correct?
>>
>>29557633
Because I dated a virgin for 7 years, and every girl after that has been complete shit? and the girl I dated for 7 years is now complete shit when I tried getting back to her (after she slept around).
>>
>>29557582
Theorycrafter here. It's not socially acceptable to reject a woman for "not being a virgin" because the attitudes of both genders toward sex is very liberal. There's a prevalent message of: "if you're not slaying (or getting slayed), you're wasting your young life." Rejecting someone for not being innocent is perceived as going back on the "deal" we've all made with each other.

I have trouble believing you've actually observed who the better "pair bonders" are, though.
>>
>>29557677
Define "complete shit"
>>
>>29557749
They all felt like casual relationships, side-bitches.

There is literally no reason to date them, when you could just have them as FWB for less effort.

They all just want to have sex, and maybe someone to listen to them.

But they really just want to have sex. they're whores.
>>
>>29557813
>They all felt like casual relationships, side-bitches.
Have you considered that this could reflect in the way you perceive things, more than it reflects a change in how women actually act?
>>
>>29557878
He actually has a pretty relevant perspective. Lots of people experience this.

He dated someone from a young age, presumably starting before either of them really became interested in sex, and they both learned how to "care" for another person in an irretrievably innocent sort of way.

But that's not where things ended. They both saw a lot and did a lot as they grew up, and were fed this idea that sex was some panacea that gives you happiness, confidence, status, etc.

They became different people - she "went to shit" because she wasn't done developing, and eventually decided to "live in the world" the way most young women do.

He's right, but his bitterness comes across as very weak and bitchy. I can't help but be a little bit disgusted.
>>
File: 1465654754683.jpg (44 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1465654754683.jpg
44 KB, 500x394
>>29557152
The game was rigged from the start. I'm out m8.
>>
>>29557192
on the flip side, men can't control their height but women can control whether or not they are virgins you fucking moron
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.