[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a female in the group leaves >she hugs everyone goodbye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12
File: 13264.jpg (7 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
13264.jpg
7 KB, 238x250
>a female in the group leaves
>she hugs everyone goodbye except You
>>
She likes you.
>>
do you by any change never talk and sit there quietly like a visible ghost?
>>
File: 1414650527035.jpg (37 KB, 442x456) Image search: [Google]
1414650527035.jpg
37 KB, 442x456
>>29557150

I wonder if women know the power of their hugs.
>>
File: 1466742039686s.jpg (5 KB, 249x240) Image search: [Google]
1466742039686s.jpg
5 KB, 249x240
>>29557150
>hug a female
>halfs the hug
>>
>>29557191
No. I just don't trip over my dick trying to impress her like these other fags. I talk to her like a normal person but without being stupidly flirtatious.
>>
>>29557259
the thing is we give off vibes to normies that we don't really understand. she might think you wouldn't want a hug.
>>
File: banana9.png (208 KB, 386x406) Image search: [Google]
banana9.png
208 KB, 386x406
>female cousins hugs everyone else but me
>>
>have never been in a group
oh holy fuck at least i dont know that feel OP
but i fucking hate those demons
>>
File: 1464760327345.jpg (344 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1464760327345.jpg
344 KB, 633x758
>in HS
>standing with a bunch of guys
>girl talks to some popular guys
>hugs them all goodbye
>one chad says "you have to hug everyone"
>she starts hugging everyone, like 10+ guys
>im the last one
>everyone goes "wooooooooo"
>reluctantly hugs me
>chad turns to me and says "was that your first hug?"
>mfw it was
>had no idea I was that repulse
>thought I was just a normal yet shy guy
>actually put a lot of thought into my clothes, hygiene, hair, having a popular cologne(same one as chad)
>>
I do this intentionally because robots always bitch about being lead on and I want there to be no doubt that I like him less than all my other friends and would never willingly hangout with him in a one on one situation.

I thought you wanted this.
>>
this thread's too close OP

>>29557254
this too

>>29558830
not sure how other autists would deal with it, but to me it wouldn't have been leading on because everyone got hugs & it's obviously a platonic thing. i'd only ever think something was different if the girl -only- hugged me, or if she hugged everyone but me.

the former would make me wonder about feelings, and the latter would make me worry if i'd wronged you or if i'm too ugly (mate's sister's reason,) especially if it's a repeated occurrence
>>
>>29559287
Fair enough lad, but robots are triggered by lots of perfectly innocent things that happen all the time in strictly platonic relationships so I don't want to take any chances.

Browsing r9k has made me realize what a hair-trigger most of these people have.
>>
>he has females in his group

You fucked up.
>>
>>29557150
>Female in group leaves
>All the white knights say goodbye
>I just continue what I was doing
>She stands there for like 10 seconds looking at me
>Stutters good bye and leaves
Tbqh women just ruin groups. I dont acknowledge their existence.
>>
>tfw former robot in a group of former robots turned into druggies.
>>
>>29557150
>flashback to middle school
>playing spin the bottle at someone's party
>it lands on some random bitch
>the dare is for her to kiss me
>everyone goes "wooooooooo"
Fuck them
>>
File: 1462205818925.jpg (54 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1462205818925.jpg
54 KB, 540x960
>obese girl joins D&D group
>everyone else heaps praise on her for everything
>she's "one of the guys" so everyone makes sex jokes and worships her for having big tits (because she's a fucking fatty)
>I treat her like everyone else because even I'm not that thirsty
>she obviously dislikes me
>find myself being challenged at every turn when it's my turn to DM, and somebody or other is criticizing me for everything I do even when I'm not DM
>eventually get outright kicked out of the group because I'm "not really a good fit" anymore
>the only friends I've had since childhood cut me out of their lives completely because I didn't put a hambeast's pussy on a pedestal
Friends are fucking gay anyway. I've started just getting drunk with the bitchy intern from work on the weekends, instead.
>>
>>29559596
She looks cute.
Personally I'm hoping to find a QT to drag to Alaska and live in a cabin with me.
>>
>>29559641
She does look cute. I wish I knew who she is because that picture's pretty adorable. And that expression perfectly sums up how I feel most days.
>>
>>29559354
>hair-trigger

yeah and it happens either way so there's no point in worrying i guess. the main difference is you'll mainly hear about it from people misinterpreting signals in an overly positive way (as they shift the blame onto you)

when signals are misinterpreted in a negative way, the feelings are aimed internally as they place the blame on themselves and realize something is wrong with them (which there usually is)

it's why lots of us has given up on intimacy, i think. misinterpreting in a positive way makes it burdensome for others and draws embarrassment. it's horrible and destructive. misinterpreting negatively is all internal and doesn't step on anyone's toes. it's keeping garbage in the landfill instead of letting it spill on others
>>
>>29559641
worst thing you can do, because in Alaska there are so few women that any women there become crazy due to the vast amount of attention and money guys throw at them.

basically taking her to alaska guarantees she will go into Stacy mode due to supply/demand.
>>
>>29558531

Despite repeated proof that effort does not produce results, rationalizing roasties will refuse to accept that they act solely and inarguably biological impulse and that men cannot "improve" themselves in a manner that will make them more attractive if they were born physically unattractive in any way.
>>
anon uses greentext. ..
it's super effective!

now I has a sad.
>>
could everyone in this thread please get out of my head? it's starting to get spooky.
>>
File: 1398392745873.png (8 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1398392745873.png
8 KB, 500x450
>>29557150
>she smirks and gives you a pat on the shoulder
>>
>>29559407
Really underated comment

My close friend group from high school turned to shit because woman.

I don't have any horrible feelings about it but it made me realize that a woman will ruin a group because they always start drama.

>grade 9
>group playing cod 4, CSS, tf2, gmod

>grade 10
>group playing tf2, mw2

Grade 11
>MTG, yugioh, some games

>grade 12
>two girls join
>strictly magic
>guys flirting while playing
>the girls date different guys in the group time to time
>one spends a lot of time with the others while dating
>half the group hates the other behind their back

I go to college, meet cool people. The come home in the summer to find a bunch of fucking salty people who hate each other after working full time in a tiny town fucking the same woman who fucked every guy friend I knew.
>>
>girl starts hanging out with group of friends
>turns out to be a slut with huge daddy issues
>no more video games or movies or fun
>just a bunch of losers taking turns giving this girl attention in exchange for sex
>stop hanging out with them because there was already a girl I loved very much
Apparently one of them managed to knock her up and they got married once they figured out who. I don't know why you would want to marry a woman who would let you and your friends run a train on her without protection. Doesn't seem like wife material. If I married a girl who had fucked pretty much all my friends, I would always be paranoid about her cheating.
>>
>she gives everyone a hug, and gives you the hand.

Wat
>>
>>29559983
Seems to be a common theme, just posted
>>29559979

Nerds are just thirsty. They usually aren't self aware of it either or how to treat a woman as a normal human
>>
>girl goes to hug me
>kind of give an unresponsive "what are you doing" pose
>Put out my hand for a hand shake
>ive actually rejected her even though I want the hug
Fuck me man.
>>
>>29560023
I just don't understand why you would MARRY that. You're already fucking her anyway, and she's probably too used up for there to be any point to being her "only" partner. It just boggles my mind. She doesn't even have a great personality. As far as I could gather from hanging around her, she doesn't have a personality, so much as just a raging desire for male approval. I'm just glad I didn't get caught up in that. I was seeing a quiet, sweet goth girl I met through a mutual friend. She's a lovely person who never had sex with me and all my friends during what was supposed to be a movie night.
>>
I use to know a creepy pervert in high school that would pick up girls by hugging them and pushing his crotch into their crotch area, not even kidding. He did this while all our female friends and they didn't even care, he was nasty looking too. He gave them like a bear hug and than picked them up and had his pelvic area jotting forward into their leg or some shit, they probably felt his dick and didn't want to say anything.

The guy was creepy as shit, long greasy and nasty looking hair.
>>
>>29557398
Same here, I have THREE female cousins, one of them is like 19 and the other is 16, while the other one is like 9.

But the 19 year old and 16 year old one never hug me when we say goodbye, they hug everyone else though. I guess I come off weird and creep, the 19 year old one gave me a couple of hugs but they were forced half hugs.

I can't help but wonder if she found me attractive or liked me, I don't know. The 16 year old one is like fucking mute/shy, she barely says a sentence to me when I visit and it's really off-putting. Her parents say she is just shy around me, and see shyness can say a lot of things. It means they like me or they find me disgusting and repulsive, I don't know which category she falls in.

I could try engaging her and talking with her but I don't want to make her uncomfortable and put her in a forced situation, it would be awkward as well.
>>
File: images.png (4 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4 KB, 266x190
>i've never experienced any of this
I rarely hung out with people outside school and even in school i did my best to avoid most people
>>
>>29560108
It was great jerking off in the bathroom and jizzing in my pants before doing that, I hoped I got the girls I hugged pregnant.
>>
File: story of my life 2.jpg (108 KB, 584x499) Image search: [Google]
story of my life 2.jpg
108 KB, 584x499
>>29557150
>a female in the group leves
>hugs and kiss everyone on the cheeks
>when it is your turn you step back and say goodbye

Seriously, it is bad enough I must talk to them.
>>
>>29557150
>girl at school gave me a kiss on the cheek
>it literally meant nothing to me cause i know she'd fucked have the town and had like at least 5 abortions
>>
>tell a good female friend that I don't like hugs
>she never hugs me

I actually really like hugs, though it wouldn't mean anything coming from her
>>
My female friends would get pissed at me when I pushed them off when they attempted to hug me. I hate how touchy feely girls are, I really hate being touched. I'd hang out with guys but that causes too much drama as well.

But OP that girl is a bitch to single you out, she doesn't deserve your hugs anyway. People are shitty.
>>
>>29557150
>>29557259
if this is true,

>>29557293
is correct. Girls are fucking retarded, and she won't hug you because she thinks you don't like her. She thinks you don't like her because you don't act like a beta cuck (or so you say). Just keep it up, then get alone with her and make a move, if you want to. I guarantee GOLD PLATE GUARANTEE she will go for it and make out with you.
>>
>>29557150
Grills always ask if I am okay with getting hugged, because most of them know about my anxiety issues
Even when I say no they tend to hug me

Feels weird
>>
>tfw you've never kissed or hugged a girl before

Someone please tell me what is wrong with me? Is it the way I look? Most have my friends have told me I'm good looking but maybe they're bullshitting. Is it the way I act? I'm about to go crazy over this
>>
>>29557150
I know that feel and I'm pretty alright looking. I think I must give people terrible vibes.
>>
>>29560097
One of my friends is in a similar situation, I'm not sure which is worse though.

This chick got in the group by living with and fucking friend A for a little while then after be kicked her ass put for being nasty. Literally said she didn't shower for 4 days and stank like shit, she lived with friend B who fucked her. After that I heard stories of her fucking other people and living with many other people.

She would hang around my group still and one day decides to hit up the quietest guy in our group. He seems like he has really bad social anxiety or something and he falls in love with her.

Over the course of a month they are kinda on and off and she cheated on him.

Then she finds out she is pregnant, and I don't know if she knows the father.

And the icing on the cake. The fucking quiet friend of mine got back together with her. Seriously. This fucking kid is going to raise someone else's child with a girl who cheated on him.

I've kindly talked to him about it and same with others but he is dead set on it so far. If he does it for to long she could totally fuck him for the rest of his life.

So it's no marriage but can be pretty life ruining if he ends up wanting to split and has to pay child support.

Still what the fuck is he thinking.
>>
>>29560425
Are you overweight? Do you exercise? How do you dress? How does your hair look? Do you shave or maintain your facial hair?
>>
>>29560466
>This fucking kid is going to raise someone else's child with a girl who cheated on him.
I hate to go against the popular opinion on 4chan, but I know plenty of men who've raised other womens kids who lead very successful lives. You shouldn't flat out believe everything that you read on 4chan mate.
>>
In 7th grade a girl sat on my lap in class to embarass me. She was one of the cuter ones too. I've had a girl admit she had a crush on me before. I've also had a lot of forced hugs. I've never had a female friend before, and I don't really know where I stand with women in general. Sometimes I look in the mirror and I feel really attractive, other times I feel like I look like shit. I've pretty much given up on relationships. I'm 20 years old, I've been considering looking for a milf online to come over and dominate me while my parents are on vacation. I wonder if one of them would take me up on that.
>>
>>29560470
>Are you overweight?
I'm skinnyfat, but I look normal with clothes on.
>Do you exercise?
I've started to recently so I can lose fat and gain some muscle, but I'm pretty weak
>How do you dress?
Normally, i guess. Mostly blank tshirts/sweaters and slim jeans/pants
>How does your hair look?
I used to do the Hitler Youth thing but its grown out now
>Do you shave or maintain your facial hair?
Clean shaven

I guess it's just my spergy demeanor. I was fat and ugly for much of high school, but even though I lost all the weight and shaved the pubes on my face I guess I'm still stuck in that Autist mindset from having no female contact in my adolescence
>>
>>29560541
>I'm pretty weak
No one started out as Arnie mate, you have to work for it. It takes a lot of effort and dedication to build a great physique. Doesn't take too long to gain reasonable strength though as long as you diet well and have a good sleeping pattern.

Mind posting a pic? I won't shit on you lad.
>>
>a female in the group leaves
>you're so disgusting that not even tulpas of the opposite gender want to be around you
>>
>tfw you went to a wedding recently and almost every woman there hugged you
Feels good man.
>>
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 1000x1000
That hurt back in the days, yeah... It stopped once I stopped giving a fuck about it, pretty much anything regarding women. It's a win win. Most of the time they do now and even if one doesn't do it I just don't care. But it's became ultra rare, like this Pepe
>>
>>29560561
Yeah, I'm just nervous about going to the gym. All I do is cardio and machines since I have no friends and I'm too spergy to ask another guy to spot me on squat/bench so I don't kill myself.

I would, but I'm in bed on my phone so I can't block my eyes out or anything. It's not you, I'd just rather not have my face floating around on 4chan. But I guess I have kind of a long-ish oval shaped face, light brown hair in a longer version of the HY, blue eyes and a thing nose. I'm kind of shit at describing physical appearance 2bh
>>
>>29560643
Machines aren't bad by definition, but you should incorporate free weights amongst them. Compound lifts build a good foundation of strength, and then add accessories with those compound lifts. I workout at home in peace, so I guess this isn't an issue for me, but I did used to work out in a chain gym for years. You'd be surprised how friendly people can be. I dropped a barbell on my chest once and three guys came over to help me lift it off. They all commented on how they'd done the same thing in the past.

Everyone is there trying to improve their health, physique and all around just be a better, healthier person. People respect you for that.
>>
>>29560514
I have no doubt he (him as a single entity) can be successful, I don't know how his intelligence but he doesn't seem stupid.

But economically, physically, and mentally raising a child is draining. It seems short sighted to raise one at 19 especially when it's optional and not yours.

You could argue that she won't ask him for money but she is poor. She will need something. It's going to be normal she will ask him for stuff since he is employed (she has part time work but idk after the baby what she is doing).

I just hope if he tries to move on with his life or wants to do school he doesn't hold him back.
>>
File: 1444816953991.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444816953991.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>being in a 'group'
>having a group of friends
>having friends
>having a friend group with grills

REEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES LEAVE
>>
>>29560686
Yeah, 19 is young I agree. Don't talk him out of it, just maybe talk to him about the consequences if things go bad.

If there's one thing I've learned about people is they don't want advice, no matter how much they vent their problems to you. People just want someone to listen to so they know someone out there cares about them.
>>
>>29560674
Thanks for the advice, Anon. It's nice to see there are still some kind robots out there that are willing to help
>>
>>29560736
I'm not a robot. I'm a NEET sure, but I just think you guys are obviously not happy with how you are, so I want to help. I'm happy to keep talking if you like.
>>
Back in my high school art class I remember me and my two friends that I knew since middle school met this girl and we started hanging out with her and everything was cool because none of us tried to get into her pants. I secretly liked her, but I felt I would have a better chance if I didn't treat her like she was special and like she was a normal human. I always saw this thirsty type of behavior in normie groups from the outside looking in.

It's amazing that I'm a 21 year old KHV and I don't act nearly as desperate and thirsty as all the normies when around women, yet I'm labeled as the freak social outcast.
>>
>>29560716
Completely agree, I haven't said much to him since I know others have. I brought what you suggested when we talked about him dating her again before the baby.

Consequences of doing so, how it could feel if she screws you over again etc.

I try to be supportive even if I disagree with someones actions. Since I'm posting on 4chan I'm expressing more of my opinion than I normally would.
>>
>>29560776
That's what the anonymity is for mate. So we can express our true feelings. Just look out for him. At least if things turn to shit your friend will know you're there for him.
>>
I had a Viet Nam like flashback op.
Kinda related:
>me 19 college days.
>old classmates wants to meet after an year apart.
>oh, fuck it. I hated them but I go anyway because I'm an idiot.
>everyone seems to have a good time, we go eat a pizza at a restaurant.
>end of the night
>"woah dudes what about Going at some pub?"
>everyone seems to like that idea. They start planning on how to sort in the cars and shit like that.
>nobody asks if I wanted to come. Nobody mentions my name.
>they all leave. Hugs and stuff.

I'm a ghost. I know they knew me and they knew I was probably going to refuse. But at least asking, was really that hard?
>>
>>29560752
Well, I guess I have one more. You say you're a NEET but not a robot. If so, what has been your experience with women? Being a NEET makes it hard to attract girls but I assume you are somewhat socially competent
>>
>>29560878
>nobody asks if i wanted to come
I feel for you, but was it really required that they asked? Isn't it kind of just a given that you were invite? You should've just tagged along with them.
>>
>>29560894
Well I've had a few jobs over the years and I'm a pretty damn social guy. I hate to sound like a "chad" that you guys seem to talk about so much but I'm pretty extroverted, so this kind of thing comes to be naturally. I can pretty much talk to anyone, about anything.

Anyway, I'm rambling.

As for sex? I've been with a couple of women. My first girlfriend was pretty wild. I fisted her, she fingered me anally and jacked me off, she loved to suck dick, and she swallowed every drop, I even rimmed her arse a lot when we 69ed. I had some problems with premature ejaculation sometimes I'm not going to lie, but other than that it was pretty great.

Wha do you want to know about it though? How to attract women.. Or?
>>
File: 1452118535786.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1452118535786.gif
2 MB, 750x750
> female classmate has her birthday
> everyone is hugging her and giving her a kiss on the cheek
> "Oh shit I have to give her a kiss too."
> wait until the last classmate congratulates her on not dying that year
> slowly approach her, she is clearly leaning for a hug/kiss on the cheek
> give her a firm handshake, say "Happy birthday.", turn around and just walk away

I birthdays and social norms.
>>
>>29560937
>how to attract women

Bingo
>>
>>29560958
* I hate birthdays...
>>
>>29560959
Well, I hate to say it, but confidence is one of the bigger ones. I started off beta as fuck when I was 16. There's definitely an element of trial and error. I'm 22 now and believe me I went through some very, very cringeworthy moments. But hey, what's being a teenager for hey? Gotta make mistakes in life to get better at anything.

I dress well, I keep in shape, I get my hair cut, and I wash it regularly so it looks good and I can style it.

I try to cater to their interests while also trying to talk about my own.

I definitely try not to sperg out, but women aren't going to just blow you off if you say one or two little weird things. I say weird shit all the time but you can kind of just laugh it off if it isn't too out there or controversial. Besides, we can't all like everything the same can we?
>>
>>29560903

They planned their spaces in the cars, filling a couple. (" a goes in b car with c and d")
Yeah, I agree that I could have said something like "I'm Alive too, I want to come!"
So it's not their fault, I don't blame them too much.
But I can't really can't ignore the fact they didn't even asked me, even just out of curiosity.
>>
>>29561028
I understand how you feel. Sometimes you've just gotta take charge. People like assertiveness. If you're ever in that situation again, or something similar, just speak up "Yeah I'd be down for that". Something non threatening and casual. People want to be accepted, and people want to feel accepted, if you join in on what others want to do they'll think you're one of them. I don't know if that makes sense, but I tried my best.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.