[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would joining a frat make me go from robot to normie? Wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Would joining a frat make me go from robot to normie?

Wouldn't the frat bros try to make you cool and hook you up with someone since it's supposed to be a brotherhood and all that if they found out you were a virgin? I'm considering it.
>>
I don't know if you're talking Eu or US, because I have no clue how it works out in the US.

It really helps getting to know people but you got to be commited for it mate. If you are bro and they can count on you then they'll treat you right.

Those were the best years of my life man But I fucked it by being a lazy cunt.
>>
Frats are gay. Don't be a faggot.
>>
Absolutely. Always eager to help a brother get laid, although if they find out your a virgin while pledging your life will be living hell.

I'm in a very douchey/chad frat at my school if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer
>>
>>29557209
US

I'm a good friend and trustworthy/reliable. I had a few close m8s in high school but they're not going to the same school so I figured this would be a good way to meet some people, experience some sick parties, and maybe even get girls due to the status.
>>
>>29557255
Is hazing blown out of proportion or do they really make you do some fucked up shit?

Can you join as a freshman? because I'm supposed to be in a dorm and pay a fuck ton for room/board.

What's the overall atmosphere like? What do you do all day outside of parties and such?
>>
>>29557263
Yeah man it'll definetely help with that kind of shit.
Remember there's always idiots you aren't going to like but fuck them. there's enough of the good folk around.

Just make sure you keep your eyes on your grades as well .
>>
>>29557099

Yeah I remember I used to be a virgin robot who watched anime and jerked off to traps until I joined a frat.

After my frat bros heard I was a virgin, they all got together and ran a train on my asshole. After that, I was the biggest faggot on campus and sucked every dick in the entire school. STEM master race!
>>
>>29557316

It really all depends on the school. Big state schools in the south they haze very hard. I'm at a pretty solid engineering school up north so we obviously have a shit ton of work all the time, and also the majority of us play varsity sports here.

During down time at the house we drink a lot smoke a lot and throw parties whenever there's no practice or on the weekends. Lots of alumni connections too which is a big plus
>>
>>29557316
Some fucked up shit goes down but it isn't illegal atleast, And nothing life scarring.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.