[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a bad idea to hint to your female friend that you like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 266x190
Is it a bad idea to hint to your female friend that you like her? Especially if she has a bf? I heard you basically have to treat women like shit, ignore them and be a baller to gain their attraction.
>>
File: 1450552451537.jpg (63 KB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
1450552451537.jpg
63 KB, 406x720
99% of the time you'll end up losing her as a friend, you've gotta do some clever ass flirting that doesn't push her boundaries whilst still hinting you like her and work on advancing that way, or just move on to someone single and not your friend because women don't fuck their friends
>>
>>29557024
Hint?

Nigga tell her.

"Hey I like you, and I know this might make you feel weird, but I had to get this off my chest."
>>
>>29557201
Worst advice possible. And will you lose a friend
>>
>>29557201
>there are people this dumb on this earth
>>
File: images(2)_1 1.jpg (10 KB, 322x457) Image search: [Google]
images(2)_1 1.jpg
10 KB, 322x457
Fembot here.
Yes, we indeed like men that treat us like shit and act like bad boys.
NEVER be good to her, if you ever do something for her, say "I'm not doing this for you, it's just that I'm feeling generous today."
You can never expose yourself as fragile or she'll see you as a personal slave.
Basically women like tsundere men.
>>
>>29557403
I don't think OP needs any more "friends," anon.

I also don't think suddenly acting like a dick will get her to fall for him either. He might've had a window to attracting her some time in the past, but it's likely long shut.

Sorry.
>>
>>29557403
>>29557428

>You will lose a friend.

Jesus fucking christ is this real life? First off as a heterosexual male, having female friends is the dumbest fucking thing you can do. Not only do you get to hear about fake problems and issues, but you get to be a white knight to some girl without getting anything in return.

Who cares if he loses her as a friend? He is a fucking man. He likes her. Tell her and if she doesn't agree then move on. Tell her YOU dont want to be friends any more. Rejection drives women fucking loco.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.