[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT post that one really fucked up, weirdly specific, or super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: SM7 (1).jpg (107 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
SM7 (1).jpg
107 KB, 1200x900
ITT post that one really fucked up, weirdly specific, or super embarrassing fantasy that you have

if you get dubs, a qt femanon with your fetish will become your gf
>>
i want to hold a girls hand
>>
>>29556903
Sometimes I fantasize about losing the ability to move my legs or having to get them amputated. Unsure why but it seems like it would be comfy
>>
I want a girlfriend that has tentacles for arms and her legs don't work when she uses her tentacles to do anything so she falls down and I have to carry her around a lot.
>>
>>29556944
Not hating on you by any means but god damn I hope you don't lose a limb because of this

I want to be little spoon to a taller girl
>>
i have a fantasy about two straight college girls who are roommates falling in love with each other and having a secret relationship solely within their dorm room
>>
I want a girl to make me cum so many times that I die.
>>
>>29556980
This

I can relate to this desire ...
[Spoiler] its because of my gts fetish [/spoiler]
>>
File: Ween-PureGuava.jpg (33 KB, 303x300) Image search: [Google]
Ween-PureGuava.jpg
33 KB, 303x300
I want an extremely insecure and awkward gf who is 100% emotionally dependent on me and constantly listens to pic related or ween in general
>>
>>29556903
walking around in daily life with my friends little sister's pussy pushed into my face by the force of her legs wrapped around my head.
>>
I wish I had a girl who I didn't have any romantic interest in to fuck the sad out of me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.