[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you politely tell someone you don't want to sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_o9b2no0yoC1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg (103 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9b2no0yoC1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg
103 KB, 500x458
how do you politely tell someone you don't want to sleep with them without being a total fucking cunt about it?
>tfw dude is extremely grabby all the time too

pic not really related
>>
"sorry i'm just not interested" should cut it. if he needs more than that he's probably the one being the cunt.
>>
>>29556541

Well, he's not Chad. That's obvious enough, since women can NEVER, EVER say "no" to Chad.

You know what you tell the guy? "No". Whenever he tries to make an advance, whenever he tries to force you to have sex with him, simply refuse. Since he's not Chad, you'll be able to stand up for yourself and say "no", so do it.
>>
>>29556541

>Stop
>Dont ever do that again
>Makes me uncomfortable

Its not fucking hard. Grow a pair you pussy.
>>
>>29556566
I like those dubs
He's been showing me around the area since I recently moved and we've hooked up a few times but I tried to explain to him that I'm not really into sexual stuff most of the time and he just keeps trying every time we see each other. I've avoided seeing him twice already but we're hanging out again on Tuesday. I was interested in him in the beginning but as I've gotten to know him I just dont feel into it anymore at all, but I don't wanna be unfair or a bitch to him.
>>
>>29556576
>>29556577
everytime I say no it seems to go over his head and he keeps trying a few minutes later. I need to have like, a conversation about it with him.
>>
>>29556628
>>29556650

I find it so fucked up how feminists can give ME shit for disagreeing with them on the Internet, yet guys are still allowed to try to force women to have sex with them, and women don't stand up for themselves because they don't want to look like bitches.

Grow some guts, femanon.
>>
>>29556671
its easier said then done I guess
but I'll give it a shot on Tuesday

Thanks Anon
>>
I told a girl I didn't want to have vaginal sex with here and she pretty much went off on me by texting me this

>"What the fuck is wrong with you? Most guys wouldn't turn down a chance to have sex, why are you afraid of sex? Just wear condoms and you don't have to worry? What kind of man are you? Are you a faggot? You're fucking pathetic, I literally begged for your cock and you just rejected me like it was nothing."

I have never seen a woman get so mad at not getting dick, I smiled so hard that my cheeks were hurting and I laughed so hard that my ribs were in stitches. I just simply didn't want to have sex with her, I told her I didn't feel close enough with her and I was a virgin anyway. I told her that I didn't feel comfortable or ready to have sex and I knew when I'd be ready for it, she couldn't fathom my logic and it drove her up the wall.

I just laughed.
>>
>>29556671
Easy for guys to say; we don't have the treat of violence and coercion if we say.
>>
>>29556628
"sorry i'm just not interested anymore" should cut it then
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 240x180
>>29556671
This

I've had a girl legitimately assault me for trying to SPEAK to her and this guy is advancing on you sexually and you care about his self esteem
Does this shit actually work
Should I man up and start sexually abusing women too
>>
>>29556787

Except that's retarded. You know if he threatens you you can just ask some random group of men to scare him? But I guess that just depends where you live.
>>
>>29556853
Kek. Every man thinks he has the female experience figure out, /r9k/ especially.
>>
File: 1465756711160.jpg (65 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1465756711160.jpg
65 KB, 850x850
>>29556900

Sorry sweetheart. I forgot that only women experience threats and dont have the natural magnetic allure that men have that makes men want to protect them.
>>
>>29556958
>predictable strawmen

Couldn't wait to pull those out, could you? Keep up the delusional fantasy that there's 10 white knights around the corner for every fragile caricature of a woman.
>>
>>29556671
avoid him until he gets the point and just never be around him again
>>
File: hwhat.png (196 KB, 498x401) Image search: [Google]
hwhat.png
196 KB, 498x401
>>29556998

Good point. With a personality as poisonous as yours, the men would probably join the guy and kick your teeth in. Learn how to talk to people.
>>
>>29556541
Just tell him no. You're a woman, you have all the power in the world. You can accuse of him sexual harassment and permanently ruin his life. You could say he is an evil misogynist who rapes little girls and they'll believe you because you're a woman. Then you can cry for feminism because women are always victims.
>>
damn, that's a nice pepe. haven't seen it before. props OP.
>>
>>29556998
>using the word strawman for any reason
couldn't wait to pull out the buzzwords couldn't you
>>
>>29556541
I think this post proves enough that women are fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>29557044
>getting this butthurt

I'm responding to the tone of his post. Plus nice job demonstrating how violent and unstable men can be ;). Thanks for proving my point.

>>29557060
Except you literally used it. Keep trying to
discredit someone calling you out as using buzzwords. Wouldn't be the first time you come across as impotent.
>>
>>29556541
>"I think we should JUST be friends. ree x-DD"
He'll understand.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 160x160
>>29557044
>violent and unstable
>this post

>>29557141

Not even that anon but you need a reality check cunt
>>
>>29557141
Is he a black guy?
>>
>>29557276
reee more, neet.

Keep pretending you understand a gender you have so little experience with. kek.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.