[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide is selfish. What's wrong with being selfish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Image.jpg (235 KB, 527x600) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
235 KB, 527x600
Suicide is selfish. What's wrong with being selfish?
>>
>>29556465
There is literally nothing wrong with being selfish.
>>
>>29556465
Living is also selfish.
>>
File: Max_Stirner.jpg (47 KB, 501x525) Image search: [Google]
Max_Stirner.jpg
47 KB, 501x525
>>29556465
>Suicide is selfish. What's wrong with being selfish?
Nothing
>>
>>29556465
Suicide is not selfish, your parents were selfish for birthing you into this world.
>>
>>29556465

Well, all fedora/edgy/neckbeard memes aside, EVERYONE is selfish, just in varying ways.

I do not care if people get upset because I ensure that I do what is best for me.
>>
>>29556465
>>29556500
>>29556511

Of course there is nothing wrong with being selfish. Just understand among those who believe in community, you will be viewed as such.

Not that this matters to you as a selfish person though. So win win. We don't have to deal with you and you don't have to deal with us.
>>
It's selfish to force people to live so that you feel good about yourself for "saving a life".
How many suicidal people who got "saved" do you think regret choosing to live? A lot more than you'd expect I bet. Fuck this world, it even takes away your freedom to choose to end your life.
>>
>>29556465
its selfish but so is living in an industrialized nation. Also expecting people to live so you don't feel bad is especially selfish
>>
There isn't anything wrong with being selfish, anybody that tells you wanting to kill yourself is selfish is actually more selfish than you are. They're basically guilting you into not killing yourself so they aren't alone.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.