[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men of r9k, wwyd?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
You're in your 30s, no kids, married and worked a typical office job in a big city. You just got a new assistant hired who turns out to be an attractive, smart girl and it's obvious you're both into each other and you genuinely enjoy talking to her and you both have a lot in common.

She has a boyfriend (who she's expressed uncertainty of). You have a wife. What happens next? Would you try to initiate anything? Pic sort of related, is similar to assistant in scenario...
>>
>>29556391
It all depends on my wife and how loyal she is. I wouldn't cheat if my wife was good to me even if she was ugly or something.
>>
>You have a wife

That's that. I'd stay loyal to my wife. If I didn't love her enough to cheat on her, I would've divorced her.
>>
>>29556391
literally asking for trouble
>>
>>29556775
>Implying this isnt the real world and you're a man with actual options, non a manbabby with autism.
>>
>hypothetical temptations
that doesn't work
>>
>>29556860

Can you actually speak english, maple leaf?
>>
>>29556391
i would Impregnate her.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.