[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
here's what happened this weekend >go to spend weekend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Autistic bread.png (410 KB, 668x375) Image search: [Google]
Autistic bread.png
410 KB, 668x375
here's what happened this weekend

>go to spend weekend at grandparents
>live 3 hours away and see them twice a year
>soon as I get there turbo-chad dad is there
>will just call him chad
>congratulates me on getting fit
>makes jokes about how I'm probably drowning in pussy
>mfw KV
>uncles and aunts come over (it's national holiday)
>all mention how I look like chad 2
>cousin's cute friend makes weird grr noises at me
>worst fear coming reality
>I thought I was ugly, turns out It's my personality
>try to make conversation, failed
>end up alone with the dog
>dog lays on my feet, he's pretty nice
>spend rest of the day drinking and playing with the dog
>even growling weirdo got tired of the "cool guy act"
>not acting cool, legit don't get facial expressions and have nothing to say
>played with my grandfather's ps3 rest of the weekend to avoid the people sticking around.

any sites where I'd be able to end myself on stream like the attention starved autist I am?
>>
i know you're upset but you realize that the only thing standing between you and a lot of pussy is your lack of social skills right? in the same way you strengthened your muscles you can strengthen your personality, you just need to work at it
>>
>>29556426
idk, maybe. could be they were just being nice too. I don't think I got what it takes to beat autism anyway, I'm ready for some rest.

you're a pretty nice anon tho
>>
There is no hope for us. I had a lot of women flirt with me, even going as far as to ask me to take them home. I'm a 7/10 face with a 9/10 body but the social skills of a complete autist. I can't force myself to care about people. They will talk to me and I will barely answer and go sit by myself.
>>
>>29556581
worst thing is we don't even belong here. failed normies out ree and all that.
>>
File: Morgana.gif (2 MB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Morgana.gif
2 MB, 600x900
>>29556581
Once in high school there was this chick with a REALLY nice and big bust who kept teasing me. I thought she was into me, turns out she just loves to tease guys
>>
>>29556426
Not true at all if you autism. If you have autism its physically impossible to fully develop social skills.
>>
>>29556426
Nah man, us autists are different on a deeper level. We just can't relate emotionally to you normies. Even if we had the skills to express ourselves, we don't have anything TO express.
>>
>>29556938
I know that dude. I asked a girl who I was friends with out to lunch. Not a date, just free lunch as friends wherever she wanted to go. Never texted me back, blocked me on everything. Made me pretty sad inside. I wouldn't deny a free lunch from my worst enemy.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.