[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are woman standards too high? i keep seeing 9,8,7/10's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1454179583260.png (17 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1454179583260.png
17 KB, 418x359
are woman standards too high?

i keep seeing 9,8,7/10's not having a bf nowdays, and they desperately fill their profiles with ass/cleavage pics to attract guys.

did woman become unsustainable anymore? what happened to being with 1 woman for a long time?
>>
>>29556216
7-9/10 males do the same thing, don't they?
>>
I just want a wife to grow old with and to have a kid with. But at my age thats a red flag for some reason. fuck
>>
>>29556216
Those women in the 7+/10 range will always have options, so there's never a rush for them to commit. They hold out for the best possible catch as long as possible, because they know there's a backup plan, and then a backup backup plan, and then a backup backup backup plan and so on until infinity.
>>
>>29556331
this
7/10 is very attractive and they don't (usually) suddenly fall down to a 3/10 when they turn 40. they've got all the time in the world, with plenty of options.
>>
>>29556216
Women that attractive know they don't need to settle, and would rather stay single for someone the deem just enough to date them.
>>
>>29556309
Don't be sad, man. I feel the same way as you. It sucks it's considered a red flag when males simply try to fulfill their instincts: to procreate.

Sadly, the world has twisted itself upside down, where the natural is now considered foul, and vice versa.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.