[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I might be going crazy. My job is such that I live in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1464660283510.jpg (768 KB, 3264x1837) Image search: [Google]
1464660283510.jpg
768 KB, 3264x1837
I think I might be going crazy.

My job is such that I live in a apartment near my work site monday through friday and then on the weekend I drive two and a half hours to get to my own apartment.

Recently though, I've been unwillingly "imagining" a woman who sits next to me on these friday and sunday drives. I don't know how to describe other than unwillingly "imagine"

She'll sit shotgun, sometimes reading, sometimes just looking out the window, sometimes talking to me. It seems shes my girlfriend or something, she asks me about my family and asks when I'm going to take time off work to go see her parents. She'll tell me about books she's recently read, animes she's watched, things like that. I don't talk back to her because I know that's crazy, but I still find myself looking over at her and smiling when she makes a funny joke. It doesn't seem to bother her that I don't talk to her.

Earlier today, on my drive back to my work apartment, she held my hand. I know she isn't there, but I still felt her skin against mine, her fingers interlocked with mine. I should have freaked out, but I just continue driving, enjoying the sensation. When I got to the end of my trip and was about to get out of the car, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

Normally she just disappears when I'm not looking. I actually felt her lips against my cheek. This has never happened before, I'm kinda scared. I don't believe in Tupla shit and I've never even done anything they say you need to do to create a tupla. It's all bullshit and yet here I am, thinking I'm going crazy.

What do I do
>>
>>29556023
speaking from experience, nothing much you can do except ride it out

just don't forget that this won't end well and you may hang on to your sanity

when you get past the betrayal phase and start to contemplate strangling her, it would be better if you just quit your job and stayed out in the country for a while
>>
>>29556023
no you're just straight up schitzo, not the meme kind that people here pretend to have but the serious kind. Enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>29556118

Should I get help. I'm afraid to ask anyone at work for help and I rarely talk to my family.
>>
>>29556270
doctor, don't tell people at work about this
maybe a psychologist too
>>
>>29556270
Imaginary friends suck because you know you just made them up.

Schizos are truly gifted because theirs are real.

You've been blessed by kek to have the companion that you have always wanted
>>
go deeper in the rabbit hole, your schizo delusions aren't telling you to kill yourself so why not?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.