[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where in the fuck are you black/minoritybots in real life? You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 477710.jpg (182 KB, 730x549) Image search: [Google]
477710.jpg
182 KB, 730x549
Where in the fuck are you black/minoritybots in real life?

You all seem like bros on here but I've honestly never encountered just a regular robot-tier colorfriend. All the minorities I encounter are either stereotypes or SJW clones.
>>
I'm in NYC
I usually blend in the normie crowd for my own sake.
Was a turbo robot back in uni
>>
>>29555923
Most of us don't really talk much or have a presence so it's no wonder you cannot find us OP
>>
>>29555964
>I usually blend in the normie crowd for my own sake.
why the fuck do you pretend to be a robot? just fucking say you are a normie you piece of shit, don't skirt around it
>>
>>29556083
>25 KV with no friends
>not a robot

I bet you're some underage faggot who thinks he's a robot because he's had some "tough" times
>>
>>29555923
Well I live in Cali
I know a lot of minoritybots but they're pretty shy
>>
>>29556098
>25 KV with no friends
not really blending in then is it?
>>
>>29556122
It is when people have false presumptions about you and don't know your a huge fucking loser.

>people actually think I get pussy
>>
>>29555923
I live in SC
>Most blacks hate me
>i'm into black women but most want a "real" nigga or a white guy
>most women give me the "you're not like most blacks" talk, but they would never date me.

I will always keep my KV status and t.b.h. , I'm at peace with it. I just need to stop the self hate and improve myself for myself and not for women.
>>
>>29556176
This. Constantly hearing
>your black anon, why don't you rap for us, how good are you at basketball?

>tfw you have none of the social perks of being black, but all of the cons
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.