[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6 months in >gf still get over her ex holy fucking shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1435596485178.jpg (21 KB, 431x467) Image search: [Google]
1435596485178.jpg
21 KB, 431x467
>6 months in
>gf still get over her ex
holy fucking shit I hate my life what the fuck am I supposed to do
>inb4 dump her
>>
>>29555720
Still can't, I meant.
>>
>>29555720
Literally dump her. She's craving her ex boyfriends cock. How can you be OK with that?
>>
>>29555797
It's not that simple. I love her so fucking much. I really want to help her. She's my first gf ever and I want her to be my last.
>>
>>29555837
What kind of shit does she say about her ex? How bad is it? You sound like you are letting your years of loneliness and desperation cloud your judgment.
>>
>>29555837
>help her

She doesnt' want your help; this isn't cinema. Move on.
>>
>>29555837
Faggot, I've been in your shoes, much as you want it to happen she needs to get over him solo, and youre merely filling in a hole (heh, kek) while she waits for him to smarten up.
>>
>>29555911
She """""hates""""" him. Sometimes we're having a good time together chatting or doing whatever and then she tells me something about him or how something remembered her of him. She knows it hurts me, but I've made her very clear that she can be open about her feelings with me, so she keeps on doing. I had the hope that after months of relationship she would stop this behavior, but she just did it again. I fucking hate everything, /r9k/
>>29555955
I couldn't stand the pain it would produce me to dump her. She would most probably hate me forever, also. She's my best friend.
>>29555976
But why? Shouldn't it be easier to get over someone while being with someone? Someone that loves you for who you truly are, not just some random entitled faggot who managed to be your first bf?
>>
>>29556064
>She """""hates""""" him. Sometimes we're having a good time together chatting or doing whatever and then she tells me something about him or how something remembered her of him

She's probably traumatized still or w/e. Bad relationships that are abusive can take a while to get over.
>>
What's your / her / his name?
>>
>>29556064
Does she actually hate him or do you have any reason to believe that she might actually still like him in some way? Did she have sex with him? They say that a girl never forgets the guy who takes her virginity; it has an imprinting effect on her mind...that could be BS though, idk...but yeah, tell us more details. Why did they break up? Who dumped who?
>>
>>29556175
Maybe she browses /r9k/ therefore if I don't say names I can always play silly if she asks, sorry Anon

>>29556155
Yeah, for what she has told me it was an abusive relationship, but she was deeply in love all the time and didn't see it coming until he dumped her
>>29556198
I never asked if he took it, but she wasn't a virgin when we started the relationship.
For what she has told me, he couldn't stand her any longer or some stupid shit like that.
>>
>>29556259
What was their relationship like?
>>
>>29555837
you sound like me when i got my first serious girlfriend, 2 years since ive seen or heard from her, got anxiety and depression from the ordeal, i would abandon ship instantly if i was you
>>
>>29556259
So he dumped her. That's cause for concern , honestly. She was probably still in love with him when he dumped her. She probably would have stayed with him if he didn't dump her....so it follows that she probably still loves him. I'm sorry, man...she obviously would never admit that, which is why she is telling you the exact opposite of what she actually feels....she """"""hates""""""""" him...in actuality, she's probably just bitter because the guy she was madly in love with dumped her. This is a very dangerous situation because she would be highly liable to run back to him /cheat on you if he called her up and asked her to come back....be careful, dude.
>>
File: 1466993769019.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1466993769019.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>29556277
Very harsh, he always treated her like shit or so it she has told me
>>29556344
Did you dump her?
>>29556383
can anything be done or am I just plain fucked dr anon
>>
>>29555720
If she'd abandon you for him, perhaps you should leave. Maybe she'll even grow to love you more. Don't give up yet
>>
>>29556064
Yeah I tried to "save" a girl once, ranted about how abusive he was and how shitty their relationship was Then I looked at cell phone one day and saw she was still texting him that she missed him.
>>
>>29556482
I'm a girl and I had a shitty ex that I hate still. Some things you just can't stop hating. When people do you wrong you hold grudges.

But then again I left mine not the other way around. So maybe she still has feelings for him if she was the one who was walked out on
>>
>>29556482
You need to have a genuine conversation with her about it. I'm no relationship expert, but I think you should lay it all out on the table. Tell her that the fact that she keeps making comments about him coupled with the fact that she was the one who got dumped makes you wonder if she still has feelings for him. Don't worry about seeming insecure. This is fucking important, and you deserve sincere answers. If you ask it in the right way, maybe she will open up and tell you more of the truth than you previously were aware of. Sometimes it's just best to tackle these issues head on before it transforms into anew ugly situation. Sit down with her and find out exactly how she feels. Keep asking follow up questions until everything is perfectly clear to you. It may turn out that the truth may not be what you wanted to hear, but you'll be able to move on with your life with a clear head at least.
>>
>>29555720
She's using you as an emotional bodybag and will dump you if getting back with her ex even seems lie a slight a possibility to her. If that doesn't happen she will dump you as soon as she's over him for someone who she truly likes because she's just using you.
>>
Do you know how big he was? Bigger than you? She might be lying about it if she says you're bigger. Usually it's things like that that makes a girl want to still be with them. I know it hurts to hear about her ex, and if she really cared about you, she wouldn't talk about him. Break up with her now.
>>
>>29556482
>>>29556344 (You)

nope she left me which is hilarious, i told her i hope she chokes on her pills, then she told me she hoped i got sick like her one day, a month later i got an anonymous text she had cancer, i was later harassed by someone who confirmed she did have cancer
>>
At least your gf didn't get raped by her ex multiple times and was so afraid she couldn't tell anyone. Last relationship was when she was 15. The guy was 27.

I have been plotting his murder since the day she told me. I will have her revenge. In this life or the next.
>>
This guy ( >>29556676 ) here, aka "Dr anon)

A good question to ask her:

>Why didn't you leave him if he was so abusive?

It sounds like this guy really got into her head. If she doesn't leave an abusive asshole, that indicates that she probably developed some sort of pathological dependence/connection to him, sort of like Stockholm syndrome. This is a very huge redflag. If her answer to this question sounds fishy or nonsensical, then you should seriously consider moving on. The last thing you want is a chick who is *literally* crazy about her ex.
>>
i still think and sometimes vent about my ex but i don't want to get back with her

its less of me not "over" her and more me realizing how shitty things were in retrospect
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.