[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking at my Skype and the fact I have over 200 contacts with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: contemplatinglife.jpg (52 KB, 464x355) Image search: [Google]
contemplatinglife.jpg
52 KB, 464x355
Looking at my Skype and the fact I have over 200 contacts with each and everyone I have known personally from some online activity I find it outstanding no one hasn't chatted with me in almost 2 months.
Even close contacts that saw me as a partner/mentor when it came to gaming or other advice either placed me on full ignore mode or removed me altogether.

At this point I can't tell if it's the online acquaintanceship lasting 2-3 years theory is still true or my personality is that unlikable, even to people online.
>>
Why is it their responsibility to initiate conversation?
>>
I wouldn't put too much stock in it; any type of online relationship is more fleeting than an irl one. I think it's because there's no physical part to it.
>>
>>29555334
People stop initiating conversation if you never initiate it either. People will only ask once or twice if you want to hang out or do something, then they will take a hint when you say no or make excuses.

Its up to you to kindle the flame again. Ask them whats up, then they will start talking to you out of nowhere too.
>>
>>29555363
>>29555411

I tried that in the past. None seem to be bothered with me after a "Hey, what have you been up to?"

>>29555371
Yeah I haven't placed too much thought into it, which is why I never put an online relationship to count as friendship.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.