[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women really this degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: child support.png (113 KB, 600x346) Image search: [Google]
child support.png
113 KB, 600x346
Are women really this degenerate?
>>
Are you really that gullible to believe an obvious troll post?
>>
>>29555286
>Are you really that gullible to believe an obvious troll post?
Are you really so naive to believe women like this do not exist in the world? Many women genuinely believe that they deserve a better life without considering the expense of those around them. I know, my mother acts like this.

Women like this do exist, and the shithole that is Yahoo Answers is a great place to find them.
>>
>>29555203
>Are women really this degenerate?
Yes.
>>
Yeah my cousin is paying child support for a kid his neighbor put him as the father on the birth certificate. Even doing DNA evidence in the court battle and proving and getting her to admit she put him as the father without permission was not enough to stop the child support.
>>
>>29556668
i would literally murder the bitch. what a beta
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.