[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see female friend in public >extend my arms out for hug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: images.png (10 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10 KB, 205x246
>see female friend in public
>extend my arms out for hug
>refuses hug

Fucking hell, I've never felt so embarrassed
>>
>female friend

that was your first mistake
>>
>>29555168
>female friend
what the fr*ck dude
>>
>>29555252
>>29555292

What's the problem with this?
>>
File: 1466923649417.png (104 KB, 235x290) Image search: [Google]
1466923649417.png
104 KB, 235x290
>>29555168

What a bitch frankly. Unless you look like this and smell terrible then get back in dungeon you fat piece of shit

> pic related
>>
>see pretty girl out in public
>day ruined

females should not be allowed outside.
>>
>>29555538

You have to go outside to notice this law though.
>>
>>29555506
>What's the problem with this?
You are right. These guys are SO pathetic. We should go make our own girl power community where ONLY girls are allowed, and where EVERYONE has to be friends with girls!
I just set up a community on this cool site called reddit, how about we bring our COOL group over there? meet me over there ok <3
>>
Girls and guys can't ever just be friends
>>
>initiating hugs
>ever

There's just some things a robot should never do

Accept hugs when offered, but don't try to offer a hug because it's most likely unwanted.
>>
Holy shit that's humiliating

I hope for your sake nobody was around to see
>>
>>29555168
>being this hideous
Just roll with it fampai
>>
>>29556034
It's really confusing because we hugged before, her initiating it
>>
File: comforting hug.webm (440 KB, 360x638) Image search: [Google]
comforting hug.webm
440 KB, 360x638
sorry OP. next time wait for her to hug you. if it doesn't happy, then that's just life being shit. not much else to do except accept it.
>>
Can any femanons explain why this would happen? Especially if there was hugging before, and nothing major changed in the friendship?
>>
>>29556453
Also I should note I've had many female friends and never had this happen before, it really took me by surprise.
>>
>>29556453
not a femanon but was she around her bf? or someone else she usually isn't with?

all I can think of is that, bad timing, or some kind of abuse that makes her only okay if she initiates it.
>>
News flash OP, she isn't really your friend if she refused a hug, unless it was playful teasing and you're too autistic to realize.

While we're on the subject, you're literally a cuck for being her friend, now she can get the attention her boyfriend doesn't give her while he's the one who gets to fuck her at the end of the day and you're just a friendzoned orbiter bitch.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.