[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANIME: THE DEATH OF ORIGINALITY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: JN SAYS ANIME IS GAY AS SHIT.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JN SAYS ANIME IS GAY AS SHIT.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
If they had a robot filter for art, anime wouldn't exist. Unequivocally, the hands down end of originality and creativity...

Nauseatingly effeminate and worthless in value, with no artistic or intrinsic benefit whatsoever, its repetitive and mind-numbing popularity seems to have no end.

EXPLAIN, FAGGOTS

(excuse me if I don't stick around to read your predictable responses)
>>
Lol I'm not surprised that nobody stood up to defend anime...

( anime fans are too busy stuffing their bras with toilet paper and filling out their diary with plans of cutting themselves in the future )
>>
>>29555156
Kind of indifferent, but why not post this in /a/? Dosen't really seem like muchg robots like anime here, but I'd actually want to see you stump some losers there.
>>
Japanese animation is like Live Action TV series for the west. Both are produced en-masse and try to go for either the lowest common denominator or whatever they think will make money. Both throw immense amounts of shit to the wall and see if anything sticks.

However, I must say I dislike for this anime more than live action TV, because being there so much crap in animation makes people think animation in general is a terrible medium, and animation can be as good as any other medium if it weren't made as the current industry standards make them.

>>29555413
>Dosen't really seem like muchg robots like anime here
More than half of /r9k/'s userbase, if not 4chan as a whole, are anime fans or at least watch some.
>>
I've read some Manga that I'd say we're 10/10 in terms of storytelling and art.

Yes, though, the current anime industry is fucked and is spewing out the same shit for weeb money.
Jojo is my only passion now
>>
Weebs are huge autists who can't handle the complexities of actual human beings so they get fixated on symbolized drawings. They're emotionally stunted so not surprising so many flock here. The way I see it, the moeshit obsession is no different from brony shit.
>>
>>29555459
Jojo is pretty great. I feel like it's just on the cusp of becoming a full-on normie series, if it isn't already.

>tfw you won't live to see Stone Ocean get animated
>>
>Neomania, the "love of the modern for its own sake." We are constantly in pursuit of the next big thing but how can you know that something will last if it's only been around for a year, offering no information on its future longevity?

If it ain't broken don't fix it. Don't try to change anime that already works to elevate your ego.
>>
>>29555778
Nah, David Productions are too autistic to make it inaccurate in any way.
It'll stay weird and campy. Hopefully that keeps the Normie away.
>>
>>29555156

Anime used to not be like that, but waifu/moe fags ruined it. Obsession with cuteness is toxic and infects everything.

>>29555759

This. I think a lot of /r9k/ and weebs have social problems because they REFUSE to understand that real life doesn't work the way it does in anime, especially with girls. These shows/mangas are written by other sexually repressed dudes projecting what they WISH girls and people acted like.
>>
File: 1461797670091.png (362 KB, 450x453) Image search: [Google]
1461797670091.png
362 KB, 450x453
>>29555156
The form isn't the issue; good chunk of shows are. It's supply/demand. People want moe and waifu shit. It's obvious.
That said, there are plenty of meaningful shows.
Another thing that you got wrong is that most robots don't watch it as "art". For robots, this is primarily entertainment and a form of escapism.
>>
I tried giving it a chance and watched most of the top shows according to /a/ and others but I found only a few were decent. The rest were all just rehashes of the same formula either a bunch of giggling girls doing stupid shit in a high school or a Dragonball Z clone fighting shonen show.

I think when anime is good, it's really good, but there's so few good shows/movies out there because people don't really want to innovate anymore. You just get the same shitty slice of life and shonen garbage because it makes money and weebs/otakus don't care.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.