[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is how normies view suicide This post fucking pisses me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 540x1086) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 540x1086
This is how normies view suicide

This post fucking pisses me off I swear
>>
File: 1460962803288.jpg (63 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1460962803288.jpg
63 KB, 960x720
>>29555150
>tfw the only person who cares about me is my dad and even he wouldn't care too much if I disappeared
>tfw I do literally nothing but leech resources from the world and hardly interact with anyone

oh well at least my life is comfy heh
I always thought those who killed themselves were stupid, pathetic people like the guy being described in that picture
>>
didn't read it all but it's basically more typical normie "everyone else's feelings and lives are more important than your life and your feelings, how dare you affect their life"

pretty much just narcissism.
>>
>>29555150
suicide romanticism is pretty stupid but life romanticism is stupid too. also the post at the top was fucking cringy af
>>
Suicide is selfish and it causes a lot of problems.

Why the fuck would this upset you?

Genuinely suicidal people don't care and have already killed themselves.
The fact that you are still here and posting tells me you aren't suicidal and are just like talking about suicide for attention.

So how about you lay off people trying to help genuinely suicidal people.
>>
>>29555343
mmhmm, making suicidal people feel even worse seems like such a great idea
>>
File: 1447075988507.png (345 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447075988507.png
345 KB, 600x600
>>29555150
>has a boyfriend, circle of friends, and a family that loves her
This post isn't wrong. Normalfag sluts have no reason to kill themselves and only do so for the attention.
>>
Normies love to imply that it's a given that people care about you to that extent, or at all. It's like a completely foreign thought that it's possible to have no close family or friends that would truly be devastated from your passing. In many cases (at least for /r9k), their suicide is actually to lift the burden off those people that they put on them.
>>
>>29555397
>only *pretend* do so for the attention

>attempt 4x more than men
>commit suicide at 1/4 rate of men
I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of successful female suicides were just failed attention seeking attempts.
>>
>>29555150
>hears of someone wanting to commit suicide
>assumes that this person is surrounded by loving family and close friends

normies not even once
>>
I suspect that the reason we see so many posts like this on suicide is because a certain cluster of traits appear to be correlated:
>large, caring social network
>outspoken, readily opines without consideration to how little thought they have given the topic
>highly values the opinion of others
>moral absolutism
>struggles with empathy and general imagination tasks
>>
>so why not?

so you don't fucking burn in hell for eternity, duh
>>
>>29555369

Society is always coddling suicidal people.
Remember when Robin Williams killed himself and that one pundit pointed out that it was kind of selfish to leave his family behind like that?
Remember how the entire liberal media jumped down his throat, calling him insensitive and evil for pointing out that fact?

Why are we so afraid of telling the fucking truth?

If you are going to make the choice to kill yourself, then fine. You have ultimate control over your life, so whatever. But you have to accept that you are a shit person for doing it and stop trying to change the reality of the matter.

And if you're not going to kill yourself, but still hang around and attack people for telling others not to kill themselves, then fuck you. You are the problem.

Don't give me any more of this touchy feely buzzfeed bullshit about how pointing out fact makes people feel bad.
>>
>>29555343
Selfish is such a stupid word. Everything is selfish. Your parents are selfish for forcing you into this world. Your friend's selfish for wanting you to stay in his life even though it causes you great pain.
Stop shaming people for acting in their self interest.
lf someone abducts you and tortures you day and night, it is selfish to want to escape. Let that sink in.
>>
I wonder how many robots have killed themselves.

I think it's zero. Robots are generally all talk and no action.
>>
>>29555622
>leaves several mansions and millions of dollars for all his children

>Robin Williams
>selfish
>>
>>29555397
This post is a great way to separate the normalfags from the robots on this board

look at the two types of responses, there are two main groups of people who feel completely different ways when they see this picture:

there are those like >>29555249 or >>29555343 who appear to take it for granted that people care about you, who either think that them trying to stop you is narcissistic (the former) or correct, and you are selfish for trying (the latter)

then there are those like OP or >>29555491 who can't empathize with this post at all, they don't have the connections or relationships this post refers to

the worst fucking thing is that normalfags appear to not even be able to comprehend that people without connections exist. they think the way they live is the way everyone lives, it's only way people live. Look at all the people in this thread who don't even fucking realize what OP meant when he said it pisses me off when it should be so obvious - they think he is talking about all the people trying not to instead of letting him kill himself, they miss the point completely
>>
>>29555802
>they think the way they live is the way everyone lives, it's only way people live
This is probably the worst thing about normies.
>>
>>29555802
>the worst fucking thing is that normalfags appear to not even be able to comprehend that people without connections exist. they think the way they live is the way everyone lives, it's only way people live. Look at all the people in this thread who don't even fucking realize what OP meant when he said it pisses me off when it should be so obvious - they think he is talking about all the people trying not to instead of letting him kill himself, they miss the point completely

also remember that these people still think they are robots. They come here with their healthy family and school lives and think "I don't have a gf, I post on /r9k/, that makes me a robot". These are the anons that I hate the most

I think suicide is weak, I think suicide is something that mentally people do as a cry for attention. But I don't think most robots would try, because there is no attention to be had, it won't accomplish anything, we have become used to these shit lives we've been dealt.
>>
>>29555643

You're just making things more complicated than they are.

If you think that there is no objective morality, then yeah, from a philosophical point of view, yeah, it isn't objectively evil to kill yourself.

But if you make that decision, you are causing a lot of trouble for some people, so within our subjective, feeble illusion of morality, you are being a selfish prick. So we, as humanity, have every right to call you out for being cunt. So don't get pissy about it.

And why are you even arguing on behalf of suicidal people? They don't give a shit about whats right or wrong or being shamed. They would be dead anyway.
All you're doing is just being an annoyance by arguing this.
>>
>>29555932
l cut off my parents. l have a small circle of friends and am good with my siblings.
l haven't talked to any of those people in 4 months.
l only leave my appartement to buy food. l'm a khhv
do l qualify as a robot yet?
>>
>>29556008
>All you're doing is just being an annoyance
pretty sure some guys in this thread would call you that as well.
l don't care to be validated by suicidal people. l just state what l think.
>>
>>29555802

>the worst fucking thing is that normalfags appear to not even be able to comprehend that people without connections exist.

Yeah. there are people with no connections. Why would they be upset with this post? Why would they care? Wouldn't they already be long dead?
Can someone please explain to me what exactly is the fucking problem here?

By someone implying you are selfish, are they putting up a magic force field around you that stops you from killing yourself? Do you need to get everyones approval before you do the deed?

This post was directed at people who do have people in their lives. If you kill yourself and have loved ones, then you are selfish. If you don't have loved ones, it can be argued that you are not selfish. Either way, its still a personal choice. You have the right to do it, and everyone has the right to judge you for it.
>>
>>29555150
>using the fuck word to try to add intensity

What a pathetic attempt
>>
>>29555343
I worked at a suicide hotline and I can tell you right now the image in OP's post is something they told us NOT to do when trying to help suicidal people.
>>
>>29556446

Sure, whatever.

But this isn't about trying to stop people from killing themselves.

If people want to make that choice, then fine. Everyone has agency. I feel the same why about worse decisions like murder and theft. If you make that decision, its yours. But we have the right to educate people on the consequences without being shut down by being called insensitive or whatever.

If you kill yourself, and you still have family, you are being a selfish cunt. I don't care if you don't want to hear that. I don't care if it worsens your depression or whatever.

It's the fucking truth. Make peace with it.

This isn't a suicide hotline. I don't care if you kill yourself or not. I'm just going to treat you like an adult and give you the truth.
>>
>>29555150
My parents encourage my suicide and I have 0 friends.
So none of that applies to me.
Sure, normies hurt other normies, so they cause problems by killing themselves, but if I killed myself nothing would change. Perhaps my parents would spend less money on food.
That post does not say suicide is bad. It only says suicide is bad for normies.
>>
Don't be selfish. Endure life so I don't feel sad you fucking selfish piece of shit
>>
>>29556446
This
If you say "your fiends love you" and he says "I have no friends" that makes for an awkward moment
>>
File: 1466253363822.jpg (58 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
1466253363822.jpg
58 KB, 640x920
How about all you people shut the fuck up.

If someone suicides they did the world a fucking favor. Theres over 6 billion people on this planet. One less one doesnt hurt, not everyone can have great lives so obviously people people will shit ones will cry, whine, suicide. Whatever.

None of this shit matters, get your moral bullshit out of my face, stop talking about is it evil or not.nCaring about someone elses emotions was the biggest mistake humanity ever did in the long run.

Lool at all you idiots debating this as if you will achieve anything besidss showing off your damn ego and stance just like im doing.

Suicide doesnt care if you do it or not.

Pick to live or die and be done with it
You get no empathy from me
>>
>>29556562
It isn't about insensitivity. If anything you would be the insensitive one to the situation. People have many different reasons for why they would feel suicidal. The idea is for them to feel like they have some power over their lives, not take it away even more which in a sense is what happens when you guilt them by using family and friends. Most of the time these people are aware their friends and family would miss them anyway and already feel horrible about the idea of leaving this world and doing this to them anyway. On top of that as robots have noted there's also people in this world who don't have anyone who cares about them so using the friends and family argument is useless anyway. For that matter if you don't care if someone kills themselves or not you should be the last one on Earth talking to them and you should be referring them to a suicide hotline or mental health professional instead of talking out of your ass.
>>
>>29555150
This post only makes sense if you're a normie with friends and relationships.

None of these things are relevant To a robot. None of this refuted any reasons for a robot to commit suicide, because a robot is devoid of friends and relationships
>>
File: 2Yni481.jpg (29 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
2Yni481.jpg
29 KB, 400x366
>>29556718
wew lad look at you
>>
File: 1465913053683.jpg (212 KB, 1800x1578) Image search: [Google]
1465913053683.jpg
212 KB, 1800x1578
>>29555150
>How about the way your boyfriend will sit in his room in silence, unable to eat or sleep
>or even to fucking shower
>mfw normies place showering above eating and sleeping in terms of physical needs
>>
>>29557128
>Dont turn on shower because im nocturnal and my parents would get woken up
>Go to a river with a bar of soap every 3 weeks at midnight
>>
File: pepe.jpg (70 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
70 KB, 300x250
>you shouldn't kill yourself because other people will be sad!
>You selfish piece of shit! HOW DARE YOU DEPRIVE OTHER PEOPLE OF THEIR HAPPINESS. YOU ARE USEFUL TO THEM. FULFILL YOUR NEED.
>>
File: 1466254173113.jpg (126 KB, 870x1076) Image search: [Google]
1466254173113.jpg
126 KB, 870x1076
Suicide frees up resources for more people.

You dont see anyone complaining when an animal runs into the street and dies.

Humans are the only damn creature that makes a big fuss over death, animals and every other creature doesnt worry as much about it.

Thats saying something.
>>
>>29557155
Unless you're sleeping like 16 hours a day, or both you and your parents are sleeping like 12 hours a day, there's definitely some time every day when both you and your parents are awake.
>>
Literally the only person who would care is my brother. I don't really have any other relations to give a fuck about me. Yes the world will go on without me. Nobody else would miss me.
But nooo even the government wants to prevent me from taking my own life because suicide is apparently fucking illegal. It's objectively true that the world would be a better place without me leaching off resources so why won't they let me die? ??
>>
>>29557242
Even so, i use that rtime to stock up on food
Also, IO like the river
>>
>>29557300
>But nooo even the government wants to prevent me from taking my own life because suicide is apparently fucking illegal. It's objectively true that the world would be a better place without me leaching off resources so why won't they let me die? ??
There's really nothing the government can do to stop you, unless you use some retarded roastie-tier method like blood loss or drug overdose.
>>
>>29557319
>Even so, i use that rtime to stock up on food
You spend 8 hours every day stocking up on food?
>>
>>29557361
If you even mention being suicidal people can call the police and report you as a suicide risk.
>>
>>29557418
Then don't mention it. If you're so upset that you can't stop yourself from talking to people about it, you're probably not stable enough to make a rational decision about something as important as ending your life.
>>
>>29557489
Nigga if i was a stable human being in the first place then I wouldn't be suicidal. I just want this all to be over.
>>
>>29556305
He's right canons.
>>
>normies breed
>they breed knowing the offspring can get the worse of genetic characteristics of both
>yet they still breed
>they breed knowing the kid can have a hormonal disfunction in his teen years or genetic fuck ups during fetus life
>they breed knowing a son could have a 4" dick, be 5'5", lots of cystenic acne
>yet they breed
>and when the son gets tired of his genetic "gifts"
>normies go even more narcisistic
>muh importance, muh feelings, muh world love
>>
>>29557194
>>29557300

If you are saying suicide is rational, then you are just hanging around here for one of three reasons

a. You, personally, are not suicidal, but attack people trying to help suicidal people because you are just an ass
b. You aren't suicidal, but like to say you are for attention, and arguing is just another grab for attention
Or
c. You are suicidal, but won't do it because you know that we are right, but you still argue with us anyway because you're crazy

So which is it?
>>
File: 1436609263538 1.jpg (210 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1436609263538 1.jpg
210 KB, 1024x768
>>29556718
DAMNNNN, that edge!!!
You really are such a cool guy!!!
I hope you dropped outta school cause you are 2 look 4 school, amrite, my edgelord anons?
>>
>>29557774
Probably c. But arguing to change the opinion of the majority so you stop being right. If people realize how much suicidal people hate living, and are willing to let them go, then they are allowed to do it. You can't change the opinion by just doing it or not arguing and living. Changing the opinion allows the best for all.
>>
>>29555150
all of those posts apply to normies
all those "How abouts?" would never effect me.
So why shouldent I kill myself? Is there any reason?
>>
>>29555343
How can you help suicidal people if all the suicidal people have already killed themselves?
>>
>>29555332
the entire post including the response is just grade-A cringe
>>
>>29557984

Obviously there is a reason, since you're still here.
>>
>>29555150
>best friend
>girlfriend
>a sister who likes me

kek
>>
>>29556617
I know what you mean, brobot.
It should read
>how about those normies you went to school with finding out about it months later and using it as just another piece of gossip to tell old classmates
>how about you parents finally realizing you were serious and feeling the guilt of shutting you out
>how about the people who made your life hell still thinking it had nothing to do with them
Idk, I guess the only people who we wouldn't want to leave behind are people we have never met. So they wouldn't know to mourn someone they have yet to meet. I mean, I wouldn't want someone from here to die, but then again they wouldn't know. The only reason I keep going is just for the people I hope to meet one day. Not for anyone I know now.
>>
>>29555517
They are. That's why women overwhelmingly choose pills, which have a 10% chance of actually killing you. Men tend to choose firearms, hanging, or jumping off of tall buildings.
>>
File: 1375348218373.jpg (30 KB, 614x732) Image search: [Google]
1375348218373.jpg
30 KB, 614x732
>>29555150
>suicide is selfish
>implying

This is the shit normies believe
>>
>>29555150
>i dont have a best friend
>I dont have a best friend
>my mother does not give a shit about me
>my father does not give a shit about me
>i have no boyfriend
>my sister and i barely ever talk, prob wouldn't care too much
>family will probably have one day of awkward silence and nothing else
>same thing
>ive had one ex and she doesn't give a shit about me, honestly i smile at the idea that id off myself and she'd blame herself

I am a nobody you fucking tumblr fags, maybe you special snowflakes don't legitimately realize that this is possible, but it really is.
>>
>>29555622

>You have ultimate control over your life

You actually don't, because there is no free will.

"You" are not ultimately any constant thing. You're always changing because the energy and chemicals that make up your brain are always changing based on your environmental factors and how those factors interact with your genetic blueprint (this includes epigenetic phenomena).

If the neurotransmitter balance in your brain were fucked up enough, even you could become suicidal.
>>
>>29555343
>Genuinely suicidal people don't care and have already killed themselves
Literal autism.
>>
File: autism.png (51 KB, 338x288) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
51 KB, 338x288
>>29556008
>But if you make that decision, you are causing a lot of trouble for some people
If you sincerely care more about this than suicide, you should actually kill yourself.
>>
>>29555150
Holy shit, do normies really have this many people on average that give a fuck about them??
>>
>>29557300
Suicide is only illegal so the fucking ticks and leeches in office can suck more money from you.
>>
>>29557300
>why
Because you're a fucking slave and cheap labour, a cog in the machine or hopefully a soon to be one. Time and resources have gone into you since you were born and we all want you to pay back what was invested in you.

It really isn't hard to see why the gov wants you and everyone alive, society would crumble if suicide were to become acceptable.

Family/friends(if applicable) wang you alive because you kinda make them feel good and they'd feel terrible if you died but that pain is still like 1% of what actual suicidal people have gone through so it's justified in my opinion.
>>
>>29556617
Dude, what the Fuck? What do you mean your parents encourage your suicide?+
>>
>>29556718
True my you have ascended anon and also Fuck you, cringy edgelord
>>
>>29559165
I dont really do anything. I have no reason to exist. They see that.
>>
>>29555150
How about the way my wifes son will be sad no one can take him to the movies anymore.
>>
>>29559165
Some parents are actually that abusive. Trust me, I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it first hand either.
>>
>>29559231
well geez, if you aren't a normie than I don't know who is.
>>
>>29559208
I guess I'm a normie then for not understanding how a parent could actively want that. They sound pure fucking evil to me, dude. Ever think of taking them out to? I would.
>>
>>29555150
meh, i have none of those things. I have no dobut mother will kick and screeam and make a fuss milking this for all she can get.
My dad, he is a handful, he wont care i killed myself but the fact he doesnt care will hit him hard.
And honestly they both deserve it
Other than that i have one friend who will understand because he knows the mess my life has been, i should probably leave him something as a thank you
>>
>>29559284
as in killing them? Of course fucking not.
They raised me. They love me. They see how I failed and what pain im in. They would be fine if I killed myself.
Im not going to, mind you.
>>
Suicide is not selfish, it's cowardice in most of the cases
>>
>>29559284
Hardly anyone in that position wants to take out their parents. The best punishment for them is for them to keep living after that, and hopefully feel guilty and haunted.
>>
>>29555238
Your dad deep down cares about you and if you died. He's known you since day one.
>>
File: 1466877523869.jpg (71 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1466877523869.jpg
71 KB, 720x960
Reminder that the only way suicide is honorable is if you take as many normies with you as you can.
>>
File: 1466847832322.jpg (55 KB, 751x418) Image search: [Google]
1466847832322.jpg
55 KB, 751x418
>>29559231
Lazy shitpost. Don't reply faggots
>>
>>29555150
>best friends older sister
That seems like an oddly specific person to choose as the first example
>>
The only reason I don't want to kill myself is because I don't want to see my parents and little brother crumble and be ruined mentally. But other than that if your family doesn't give a shit or everyone thinks your a waste of space go for it.

Im still young only 19 I still have hope, but if you are 25 years old and still are not anywhere you deserve to leave this plane of existence and end your suffering.

In short
>if you have hope and are young try to find a way out
>if not it should be jnderstandable
>>
so why wont you go thru with it?

do you enjoy the attention?
>>
>>29555150
Lol dis bich needta KHS
>>
File: 1459830723933.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459830723933.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
>>29555150
Who cares if you lose someone in your life to suicide? You can just overcome it by manning up and having a positive attitude. If you let that person's death get to you you're a bitter defeatist sour-graped virgin beta who refuses to be themselves.
>>
>>29555343
This is 100% true.

If you guys disagree so much with the poster in the OP, why don't you just fucking kill yourselves? What is stopping you?
>>
>>29557540

Then fucking kill yourself?
>>
Obviously if I really loved someone and they truly did not want to be here anymore, wouldn't I be a scummy piece of shit to want them to keep going through the agony that is their life just so that I won't cry myself to sleep for a few months?
>>
>>29555150

Haha that post is so gay.
>>
>>29556042
lol are you seriously asking for someone to give you a robot certificate?

Despite what this board might make you think, you don't want to be a failure.
>>
Y'all niggas can't control me
>>
>>29555150
You want a "why not"?
Because your wife's son will miss his meal ticket.
>>
>>29556446
What were you told to do?
>>
File: #heckinbaby.jpg (2 KB, 117x125) Image search: [Google]
#heckinbaby.jpg
2 KB, 117x125
Killing yourself like a sobbing baby is such a waste. At least go down in a blaze of glory. Just do something absolutely fucking ridiculous and out of character. If you're serious about suicide and you're certain you'll commit it, you probably have little to nothing to lose to begin with.
>>
Y'all niggas need to watch this:

http://oyc.yale.edu/philosophy/phil-176/lecture-24
http://oyc.yale.edu/philosophy/phil-176/lecture-25
>>
>>29560566
Usually, the type of people that want to do something "wild" before they kill themselves end up taking as many lives as possible beforehand.

I don't think you want to be implanting this kind of thought in the minds of those that are chemically unbalanced or feel betrayed by society
>>
>>29557418
during college i joked about killing myself to get out of class to a friend. she didn't get the joke, thought i was serious and called the cops. they came to my house and my roommate answered the door. i heard them talk to her and say they got a call about me being suicidal. they knocked on my bedroom door, but i didn't answer (fuck da police?) and they left.

turns out in my state, and a lot of other ones, police can't force their way into your house or room during a wellness check, so if someone reports you as a suicide risk, all that happens is a visit.

in my state, you can even invite them and just say "no i'm not suicidal, please leave" and they'll leave you alone.
>>
>>29555150
>implying I have a best friend or friends
>implying I'm in a relationship
>implying my parents aren't already disappointed
>implying my siblings aren't disgusted being related to me
Fuck this idiot.
>>
I'm too empathetic to kill myself. It fucking sucks.

>>>/wsg/1154428
>>
>>29556008
Doesn't seem like you have experienced psychological pain in any relevant capacity desu

i once came close to attempt suicide (stopped immediatly upon realizing i wouldn't succeed because pussy) and i was feeling incredibly bad beyond all words
>>
>>29555150
Normies don't realize that other people are being MORE selfish about your suffering and would rather you suffer in constant agony(alive) than not suffer and be pain free(dead).
>>
>>29555581

Underrated post. Enjoy this (You), lad, you've earned it.
>>
>>29556305
you live a cuuuushy life fakebot, just leave us please we dont need you normies on our board
>>
>>29561650
when i was 15, i was at my aunt and uncle's watching tv with my uncle when my aunt walked in and said there was a situation for my uncle to see. He went down the hall and i heard him say "god dammit" and then he came back to watch tv while my aunt took the phone in her room. after she finished the call my uncle drove me home and a few days later i found out the situation was that my cousin hung himself and the phone call was to the police.

they way they reacted to it made me think the toilet had been clogged or something. it was nothing like that call.

>>29558903
>society would crumble if suicide were to become acceptable.
i doubt the suicide rate would increase much if it was "acceptable." it would likely go down because suicidal people would probably be more open to talking about it with others when it's not stigmatized as it is now.
>>
>>29557774
Are you fucking retarded or just a bait? how about
D. Respecting someone's decision to do something with their life that was given to them without their consent?
>>
File: baka fox.jpg (81 KB, 1131x635) Image search: [Google]
baka fox.jpg
81 KB, 1131x635
If everything is without inherent meaning then it only makes sense to live life without regrets, concern, inhibitions and rules. Life only has as much meaning as you choose to give it.

If you're going to die, at least have some fun doing it, is what I'm saying.

>But look at how soon we're all forgotten. The abyss of endless time that swallows it all. The emptiness of those applauding hands. The people who praise us; how capricious they are, how arbitrary. And the tiny region it takes place. The whole earth a point in space - and most of it uninhabited.
>>
Normies don't realise that suicide isn't a choice. Harming yourself isn't a choice. It's a reaction, to inconceivable emotional trauma.

The goal is to minimise that trauma, not shame someone further. That is counter productive.
>>
File: High-School-Musical-Reunion.jpg (101 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
High-School-Musical-Reunion.jpg
101 KB, 620x413
>>29562105

BTW I love all you guys. Even the faggots who disagree with me. We're all in this together.
>>
If a man is the owner of his own life, capable of making his own steps and choosing his own destiny, why is he forbidden the desire to die on his own terms as well?
>>
>>29555802
You really summed it up very well
I've seen this image before, it just reminded me of how gone I am
They type like this is all common things to have
I don't have a friend, I can't hold jobs or school due to extreme mental issues
And somehow I'm supposed to feel bad about killing myself because of a "friends sister" or ex? I've never even talked to a girl in my age range that wasn't a forced social interaction and these people think all this shit is even remotely close to how life leads?
The only person I have is my dad but magically someone's fucking sister is guilt tripping me
>>
>>29555150
to white knight for whomever made that post in op's image:

i think they well know that some (maybe many) of the things in their post won't apply to everyone and they're just venting their frustrations about a friend or sibling they lost to suicide.

And besides the underlying message of their post IS right. Somebody WILL miss you if you kill yourself, somebody will lose their mind in a bad way if you suicide, somebody will often lose sleep wondering why they didn't notice and reach out to you or why you didn't reach out to them if you end your life.
>>
>>29555150
everybody should kill themselves when they are done with life

why wait for cancer to get you

also the earth's population needs reducing to about 1.5 billion otherwise the future is absolutely fucked
>>
>>29560566
or better yet, go get like 3 credit cards, go someplace, buy something, max them all out on hookers in vegas and then after you are done, then kill yourself
>>
>no family or anyone who cares about me
>no ex-girlfriend

hehehehe what now normies ehehehehe
>>
>>29556305

>You have the right to do it, and everyone has the right to judge you for it.

This applies to pretty much everything. You have not even made an argument or contributed to the discussion. You've just posted for the sake of posting.

This is what happens when parents don't beat their kids enough growing up. You get retards that express opinions when they have no background or anything original to add to the conversation, because they just HAVE to be right about something have their precious special little voice heard, and if they're not right then waah waah throw fuck in to show toughness waah and make a vague, empty statement that is literally true in any situation to appear smart. Your dad probably went to town on your behind with the wrong appendage.
>>
>best friend
i don't have any friends
>mother
no relationship
>father
no relationship
>family
don't have one
>girlfriend/boyfriend
don't have one

i plan on live streaming my suicide eventually, i don't know yet, i want to go out in style
>>
>>29563259
Set your whole room on fire, anon. Stream yourself smoking and drinking as it all goes to hell like that one fuckin' image I cannot think of right now.
>>
>>29555249
>empathy is narcissism
alrighty anon
>>
>>29563259
You have a lot of anons that care about you. That goes for any anon here.
>>
You're going to live with your internal pain for the rest of your life. There's nothing that anybody can ever do about it. You will just have to learn to cope with it. People will hate you for it. People will blame you and treat you like utter garbage because you can't control something that is impossible to control. You will most likely do things that are unsafe like have sex with strangers, or get addicted to drugs, or gamble all your money away. Your family will most likely abandon you or distance themselves from you. Everything around you will turn to crap despite your best efforts. You will likely have a really bad day eventually and do or say something that will lose you a job or a relationship with someone you really care about.

One day you might start hurting yourself. If you do, you will become psychologically, emotionally, and physically addicted to it. You will have permanent scarring most likely, which everyone will judge you for as being a psychotic person and a drug addict when you are really just a person in an incredible amount of non-stop never ending pain. You write a suicide letter. Maybe two people read it. Maybe nobody reads it. Maybe your parents hide everything and make it out that you are a raver drug addict and the coroner goes along with the story for the press. Everyone is told you are a pathetic drug user. They have a stupid 20 minute assembly at your school and once a week a dare program person sits with your classmates to teach them about the dangers of drugs. All the while nobody cares.
>>
>>29565107
Most everyone agrees the world is a better place without you and makes fun of the fact you died and probably do some awesome drug-induced death impressions.Your celebrity corpse status pretty much ends after 4 days. Your "friends" say things like: "Well that sucks." and life continues on because you are insignificant. Your parents are slightly saddened by your death but are relieved that you are no longer an emotional and financial burden on them. Enough money is scraped together to put on a lousy funeral where people complain about the lousy food and why the had to even come to this funeral and everyone sits there listening about how sad it is to see kids die at a young age and how you were filled with so much promise and how selfish you were to take your own life and how dare you make everyone else feel a fraction of your pain for just a few days. Anyone who still cares gets over it in about two weeks from your death.

Within a year, about 90% of the school doesn't even remember your name and about 60% don't even know who you were. In about 5 years, the people that knew you existed are probably countable on your hands. Not much after that will you be remembered much at all. It will be like you never existed because you are and always have been unimportant to the existence of mankind. Nobody quits their job. Nobody goes insane with grief. Nobody else kills themselves. Nobody cries for you. Nobody visits your grave but once a year....maybe if they aren't too busy. Youre just dead.
>>
>>29562177
You are supposed to live for others not yourself.
>>
My best friend hanged himself about a year ago, I have to say I wasn't completely taken aback, it seemed like the kind of thing he'd end up doing one day. We'd been best friends for 11 years, and saw each other at least 4-5 times a week, whether it was playing games until 4am, or just meeting up in the park to smoke and walk my dog. I never felt the need to make any other friends, it seemed a bit pointless.

He was a bit strange really; he had no trouble in getting along and socialising with anyone he met, but he was also incredibly bitter and filled with hate towards pretty much everything. He had two very distinct personalities, and I'm pretty sure it was only me and his brother who ever got to see both sides.

I'm a very bitter person too, which is probably why we got on so well, although i don't have the ability to socialise with normal people like he did. There was always a sense of it being the two of us against everyone else, as if no one else could be trusted apart from the two of us. We were one step short of being a hive mind, pretty much all our opinions were the same which was enjoyable in a very echo chamber kind of way. If I ever wanted to verify one of my irrational prejudices all I had to do was ask him and he'd confirm that I was correct and everyone else was wrong.

It's selfish of me to hate him but I honestly do. He was such a massive part of my life, and I'll never be able to make another friend like him if I tried for the rest of my life. I'm still living the same shit life I lived before, except now there's no one for me to share it with. I'm angry with him for not trusting me enough to tell me how he was feeling, but at the same time he wasn't the kind of person who would kill himself over something trivial, so there must have been a good reason. I'm still angry and confused a year later, and haven't quite come to terms with the fact that he's never coming back. I just really miss him and wish I could have one last smoke and chat with him.
>>
>>29555150
It's bullshit cuz no one can help me and everyone dies anyway. They're the selfish ones for wanting me to continue to suffer so they won't miss me. Self centered pricks
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.