[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a slightly depressed anemic unkempt cute girl who frequently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1448472209399.png (42 KB, 348x302) Image search: [Google]
1448472209399.png
42 KB, 348x302
I want a slightly depressed anemic unkempt cute girl who frequently types in all-lowercase to be my gf.

I heard i can find those here. Show yourselves.
>>
what about someone being anemic is appealing
>>
you wont find any of those here, sorry chap
>>
i am also interested in the all lowercase thing
it just feels so much more comfy
>>
Anon you really don't. Not in real life at least. You'll be excited at first, she wont be a slut like the other girls right?
You'll be happy, for one week at most.

Then you'll notice flaws, flaws that will prevent you from wanting to get closer to her. She being unkempt and with little to no content with the other gender she will look up to you, she believed she could be happy with you. But you are a piece of shit, you will ruin her because you didn't overcome your perception of her shortcomings, she isnt a slut like the other girls. She will hate herself, because of these flaws and you will hate yourself for hurting her like this.
>>
i am all of these but i will not be your gf
also by unkempt do you mean "lol messy hair!! cute!!" or legit unkempt as in hairy legs and pits and greasy, unwashed hair
>>
>>29555602
low iron is sexy senpai
>>
it's fucking gay to type this way
it's done
>>
>>29555764
i don't understand
>>29555761
how hairy do girls' legs usually get? about as hairy as an average males?
>>
>>29555764
it's not tho.
if i stand up too quickly my vision distorts and i risk falling/fainting, i get headaches, iron pills unsettle my stomach, i often feel tired and weak, etc.
>>
>>29555061
>I want a slightly depressed anemic unkempt cute girl who frequently types in all-lowercase to be my gf.

you'll find those on tumblr
>>
File: 002.jpg (240 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
240 KB, 720x960
>>29555830
it depends on the girl. ethnicity and hormone levels play a role, but usually not as bad as men's.
>>
>>29555908
that's about what i expected i guess.
>>
>>29555061
why would you want that? im sort of curious, only because i would want to know what kind of a person you are
>>
>>29555602
>>29555764
Because it triggers my paternal instincts and makes me want to protect said girl

>>29555761
>i will not be your gf

Aw. God knows i tried.

>also by unkempt do you mean "lol messy hair!! cute!!"

Yes!

>or legit unkempt as in hairy legs and pits and greasy, unwashed hair

Those can be "fixed" in less than an hour. hairy pits turn me on

>>29555991
Because i'm rather unkempt myself and i have the idea that a girl who also is would share the same mentality as me and that'd make us compatible, silly.
>>
>>29556149
>Those can be "fixed" in less than an hour
yes, but they require regular "fixing" and a legitimately depressed, unkempt girl isn't likely to want to put in that repeated effort. i don't.
>>
File: 1450215063194.png (329 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1450215063194.png
329 KB, 555x555
>>29556201
Stop triggering my savior complex. I'm going to make you take care of yourself whether you want it or not, honey.
>>
>>29556149
i dont think we would share the same mentality, i wouldnt want to be in the same room as another unkempt person for starters.
>>
>>29556283
In the hygiene department or the room messiness one?

I'll have you know i shower daily and brush my teeth 4 times a day, miss
>>
>>29555061
>all these things except cute

haaha "wew lad"
>>
>>29556260
n0 you're not.
>>
>>29556429
i went from the end of april to the middle of june without washing my hair at all
>>
>>29556429
both, its just a pet peeve of mine when someone assumes we will automatically be compatible just because we have the same hobbies, lifestyle or whatever.

also, brushing your teeth that many times a day is really bad, you will wear down your enamel much faster.
>>
>>29556442
You can join in too qteie

>>29556496
You won't resist my charms, bb

>>29556525
That's probably the worse i've gotten, though. I wash it 2-3 times a week mostly since short hair and all

>>29556528
>both, its just a pet peeve of mine when someone assumes we will automatically be compatible just because we have the same hobbies, lifestyle or whatever.

I figure that's half the journey, though. Doesn't seem to me like a relationship can survive if you just match with the other person but don't share an interest/lifestyle
>>
>>29557020
people have tried to guilt me into being their gf just because we shared a hobby before.
>>
>>29557286
I can see it happening if the hobby is obscure enough so that few people have it, though. More out of desperation than anything

I'm leaving for bed so i'm fucking off from the thread. Keep your hair messy for me qteie
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.