[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you become more confident? I thought I was decently confident,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 23603371.jpg (50 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
23603371.jpg
50 KB, 500x365
How do you become more confident?

I thought I was decently confident, but these 2 Chads were probably 8 years younger than me and were extremely good looking, loud, confident and outgoing, and I was literally trembling and nervous because they reminded me of the types of Chads that bullied me in Highschool (only happened freshman year).

Should I lift? Does that get rid of anxiety and insecurity?
>>
Jus b urself

But seriously though, you're fucked for life so just give up now
>>
>>29554961
What about joining the military or some kind of boot camp? Would that help?
>>
>>29554939
>Should I lift?
Well, you should do something, right? Because, what you have been doing so far, clearly dosent fucking work.
>>
>>29554983
>Because, what you have been doing so far, clearly dosent fucking work.

Playing video games and working a dead end job
>>
>>29554978
There will be twice as many chads in the military. Do it, you pussy. Face your fears and fail or don't.
>>
>>29555017
If you can easily join the army, do it.

I really don't understand why people chose NOT to go to
the military...
>>
>>29555080
Because dying in war
>>
>>29554939
Just fake it till you make it brah

You will never make it
>>
>>29555136
What war? There are no wars. Barly
>>
>>29554939
Turn off the lights, turn up your volume, then youtube loop this until you snap and go kill something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQM0i0fGovY
>>
>>29555179
there are still troops in the Middle East, dingbat
>>
>>29554939
Lift. Use anger to drive you.

You know that feeling when you are in a badass car in public ? Being big feels exactly like that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.