[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women seem to fucking exclusively study biological sciences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: college-thechive-24.jpg (88 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
college-thechive-24.jpg
88 KB, 550x733
Why do women seem to fucking exclusively study biological sciences like nursing and medicine in college?

I've really been wondering this for years.
>>
because they aren't good at anything else?
>>
It's not as math-heavy as other sciences and mostly remembering a lot of stuff.
>>
because they're seen as "softer" and more human focused, the harder sciences are more abstract. women want to be able to feel good about themselves and feel like they're making a positive impact on peoples lives on a day to day basis, which is harder to do with theoretical physics than pediatrics. also they're just worse at abstract thinking, on average
>>
>>29554937
>also they're just worse at abstract thinking, on average

the truth

I was in an entry level astronomy course with a couple hotties and they all enrolled in it for the dumbest fucking reasons. By the time the semester was 1/3rd of the way through they barely showed up anymore. One girl was solely interested in aliens and always brought up the show Ancient Aliens in a discussion totally fucking irrelevant.
>>
>>29554890
Because they're perfect for it. There's nothing wrong with that. They should stop trying to make every gender identical. It makes everyone unhappy.
>>
>nursing
The reason why they like being nurses is because they think it's cute. I was talking to my sister about this. Almost every girl in my sisters college is doing nursing. She says many of them get grossed out by blood and excrement, yet they want to be nurses anyway, as if they don't know the job requires

I remember I had a med class in highschool, and one day we were looking at types of skin injuries like cuts, lacerations, burns, etc. And a couple of girls had to look away out of disgust. Guess what they wanted to be?
>>
>>29554937
Either way, I'm not complaining about it.

There are plenty of qt girls in my classes.
>>
>>29555070
i think they've watched too many tv shows. every female nurse i've ever met was a rude cunt.
>>
>>29555077
One day early in the semester of a philosophy class that I took, this basic bitch looked over at me and asked "What does 'man is the measure of all things' mean?" when the professor asked us to write about it among ourselves for 5 minutes as a class exercise.

As if it were like asking for the fucking time of day.
>>
>>29555144
Holy shit, I've never taken a philosophy class in my life and it's obvious. What is she majoring in?
>>
>>29555117
>be doctor
>always give bitch nurses the worst patients
>>
>>29555228
>As if it were like asking for the fucking time of day.
>it's obvious

uhhh..... retard alert.......
>>
>>29554890
WOMEN ARE BIOLOGY CREATURES

MOTHER EARTH IS THE NAME OF EARTH

WOMEN ARE THE CREATURES OF EARTH

WOMEN ONLY EXIST FOR REPRODUCTION

THAT IS THEIR SOLE ESSENCE

WE MUST RESTRAIN WOMEN AGAIN
>>
>>29555250
if i was a doctor i'd send in the prettiest most lovably kind stacies for the worst patients just to watch the horror in their face when reality smacks them
>>
>>29554890
Average stem class is one girl every 10 to 12 boys, economy classes it's 2 maybe 3 tho.
Not saying every boy there will make it but every girl certainly will and that's why the ratio works.
Management and marketing are fields invented for women because they don't do anything but bureaucracy and social studies
>>
>>29555228
I believe it was nursing come to think of it. She needed one humanities to graduate.
>>
>>29554890
They want to go into stem to be strong empowered wymin but can't do physics because it requires visualization and spatial reasoning. So they go for the subjects that are memorization-centric.
>>
>>29554890
>>29554921

This. Not a lot of math and those fields pay enough for her to sustain the party while the Doctor husband pays the rent.
>>
>>29555277
What? What did you mean by this?
>>
File: 1466115709896.jpg (106 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
1466115709896.jpg
106 KB, 900x599
Instincts for compassion and nurturing hijacked for economic gain of the elite
>>
>>29554890
>Why do women seem to fucking exclusively study biological sciences like nursing and medicine in college?

They don't. Are you still in high school? Every single major has plenty of girls, at least at my university.
>>
>>29555314
Actually when I tried to off myself and landed myself in a 4 day long hospital stay the doctor refused to see me because I was a waste of his time but the nurse actually came to talk to me and my dad for a couple of hours the first night and even tho I had medications forbidden she sneaked me a sleeping pill because she knew I needed a fucking night of rest
Nurses where horrified with the concept of a 20 year old guy trying to die, I know because for the first day I kept shifting in and out of consciousness and I heard what they talked about
>>
>people are going to act like nursing and pharmacy related jobs are bad now
anything to make women look inferior to men right, but still devious and power-hungry enough to maintain power over betas lmao
>>
>>29555630
How did you try to kill yourself?

fuck off mods original
>>
>>29555597
>Art school student speaks
>>
>>29555672
Took over 100 pills, the doctor couldn't understand how after taking sleeping and heart medication I also downed anti depressants and anti psichotics
Only reason I survived is because I took the sleeping ones first and passed out after finishing 1/3 of the heart ones
>>
>>29555707
So how dead were you
>>
>>29555597

Nah, they go for predictable shit. I was a finance major and every marketing class was filled with hot girls, there were like 2 girls and 20 guys in every finance class. The art building, the biology building and the building where english/teaching stuff was were all swarmed with QTs.

The engineering building was a sausagefest. This was a Tech school too.
>>
>>29555630

>the doctor refused to see me because I was a waste of his time

Society trashes lawyers, but doctors are even bigger fucking Jews. At least lawyers are honest that they want money and success, the doctor pretends to give a fuck about other people when he really doesn't.
>>
Women are strictly interested in their future and how much money they'll be making. The importance of "now" is totally lost on them. They don't care about whether or not they'll feel like they're really contributing something to themselves and society day by day on their jobs but only what's happening that weekend.
>>
>>29554890
They want to take photos of your penis to laugh with other girls.
>>
>>29555791
It depends if I wasn't rushed to the hospital to get my stomach pumped I was definitely dead, if I managed to down the entire box of heart medication I was dead too
The way shit turned out my body only absorbed around 35 sleeping pills which is what I started with so I wasn't at risk of death at all, they had to keep taking x-rays to see if I fucked up my body tho
>>
>>29555791
If you want a funny story I woke up with a couple IVs and a long ass tube going down my throat and pulled everything like a mad man and then immediately fell asleep so the doctors kept asking me if it was ok to do x or y but I only did that because the shock of passing out in your kitchen and waking up in an alien probe
>>
>>29556009
Well anon glad you're here.

Have a nice video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PyLgaqvYhA
>>
>>29556090
Oh, also another funny story. Night two the room got filled with mosquitoes and dad and I killed them but the last one was too high so we kept slamming the wall and 3 nurses rushed in because we are morons and I was in a hospital where it's pretty plausible for an emergency button to stop working and a dying person to slam his hand into the wall for help
>>
A ton of women study stuff like psychology and sociology, as well as related "humanity-esque" business focuses like Marketing and PR/Communications, or Human Resources.

Not much in the way of hard math or hard sciences, but then again only in the past 10 years has there been a big push in schools to get girls to care about that stuff.
>>
>why do women favor a nurturing sciences

Its almost as if massive proportions of women willingly take on and enjoy classically feminine traits. who'd have thunk it?
>>
>>29556256
There was never a push for anyone to get into stem tho. Pushing people into some career is an entirely modern concept
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.