[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mom, dad, both cousins, and sister are going to the waterpark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: 1466794340752.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1466794340752.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>Mom, dad, both cousins, and sister are going to the waterpark
>Ask if I can come
>They give each other uncomfortable looks
>Start making excuses
>"But, anon, we don't have enough money to pay for you"
>Tell them I'll pay for myself
>"Well...there's not enough room in the car"
>Tell them I'll drive my own car
>"B-b-but that's wasting gas, anon!"
>After constant bullshit excuses, they finally just say no and leave
>Stay home and shitpost on /r9k/
>Later they come back
>Sisters boyfriend who is a legit child molester is with them
>He starts talking about how he had a great time with them
>No one acknowledges my existence
>This shit happens all the time

I may be slightly awkward, but I didn't think I deserved to be treated like that. Awhile back ago, I used to think that there was something wrong with me, but the two friends I have recently started pointing out how fucked up the rest of them act toward me.

Anyone else get treated like shit in their family?
>>
That's shitty. Makes me sad they did this to you.
>>
>>29554845
i'm sorry anon
this is oringial
>>
>>29554845
Jesus Christ!! Your family is shit!
So sorry dude.
>>
File: 1362876624133.png (34 KB, 227x205) Image search: [Google]
1362876624133.png
34 KB, 227x205
>>29554845
>having a family that doesn't want anything to do with you

I know that feel buddy. I hate being around family because it's like I'm invisible. It's always all about my brother and his wife. It's never "hey anon, how have things been for you? how's work?"
>>
>>29554845

You did something you're not telling us somewhere down the line.
>>
You should kill them in their sleep. Drench them in gasoline or axe them all.
>>
>>29554845

How old are you anon? Maybe they trying to force you to live on your own.
>>
>>29554845
Me.

>today my mom told me how im ugly and a failure at life and how she wishes i'd just commit suicide
>all i did was say that i wanted to take a few weeks off of my minimum wage job wagecucking in august to study for an exam
>>
>>29556194
Kill her, or at least beat her.
>>
>>29554845
>>Sisters boyfriend who is a legit child molester is with them
Can you expound on this a little bit? Why would a child molester be allowed in a waterpark?
>>
>>29556206
>she constantly tells me i'm a disappointment because all of her friends brag about their children but she has nothing to brag about from me
>tells me i embarrass her and am the worst thing in her life
>all of this because her friend's daughter literally named Stacey got a master's in gender studies education or something and a rich black boyfriend
>she doesn't care about my stem degree or the fact that i'm trying to go to professional school or the fact that i have a white gf
>complains that i never post anything bragworthy on facebook
>literally acts like she wishes i wasn't alive

I want to blow my brains out over her perfect white kitchen and stain it w/ my blood tbqh
>>
>>29554845
Your parents are probably narcissistic. They have low empathy and often pick one child to be the black sheep who receives abuse while other more successful, attractive, and narcissistic siblings are praised.
>>
>>29556261
Literally the sterotypical mother with narcissistic personality disorder. The only way to please her is to become a preening insecure status obsessed narcissist yourself. Don't bother.
>>
>>29556390
She's always called me ugly and stupid and stuff. Because of her I have really bad anxiety I think. I have panic attacks almost daily, part of the reason I can't do anything but hold down a minimum wage job.

The only thing that really helps me out are antidepressants but they make me into an unmotivated zombie that can't do anything, but at least hey, no panic attacks.

I really need to get out of this and become financially independent...
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 500x382
Op you should just leave forget about them and move on find some other people that actually appreciate you I feel so sorry for you right noe
>>
>>29554845
Kill them anon.
You know you want to.
>>
File: does he look like a bitch.jpg (214 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
does he look like a bitch.jpg
214 KB, 1440x900
>>29556261
Don't bother trying to please her again. Ever. She's some whore your father fucked, after all. May as well regard her as just that
>>
>>29556469
>I really need to get out of this and become financially independent...
Once you achieve that just ruin her life even more. See to it that every friend single one of her friends will never want to interact with her again.

She's some whore your father fucked, after all. May as well regard her as just that
>>
>>29556850
She pays all the bills, my dad is a deadbeat but she treats him like the golden child.

If I lived my life like my dad did for a long time (deadend job which he eventually just outright left) she would disown me for being an "embarrassment to the family"... but my dad can do no wrong.

>>29556890
I can't, see above. She will always earn more than any of us... she makes a filthy amount of money... it just feeds her narcissism. Honestly the best thing I could do for her would be to kill myself in a way she could use to make more money... like this she thinks I'm a waste.

I don't care. I just want to be away from her.
>>
>>29556261
Get the fuck out of here with your non-problems normie
>>
>>29554845

Why do you even keep contact with your family?
>>
>>29554845
abandon those fuckers
>>
>>29556261
She's a narcissist it sounds like. Look up how they treat their kids, and people in general.
>>
>>29556985
I believe in you anon, you can do great things with your life. Is say just leave her when you can and never look back.
>>
File: 1466968891531.jpg (19 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
1466968891531.jpg
19 KB, 500x449
>>29556261
WHAT a fucking NARCISSIST
>>
op that is the saddest thing I've read all week

i care about you

hug <3
>>
File: 1278953908158.png (10 KB, 203x222) Image search: [Google]
1278953908158.png
10 KB, 203x222
>>29557212
sounds like they already abandoned him
>>
>>29558131

cmon brother...

don't kick a bot when he's down
>>
>>29556361
Yup. That's it in a nutshell.
>>
>>29554845
What did he do?
>>
>>29556469
I was in your same boat as a kid. It would've helped me to know at your age that the panic attacks were a natural reaction to living with crazy narcissist parents, not due to some inner fault. Move out if you can. Things will improve as you age and log more time away from your mom. It's debilitating mentally living with a narcissistic family member. They're like vampires. They drain you of energy and self esteem. I feel for you.
>>
You must be more than slightly awkward, or are hiding something. There has to be a reason as to why they treat you like that.
>>
Well to be honest, the opposite is actually way worse.
I cringe whenever my name is called. I just wish to be left alone.

Going to a water park though would be fun, just not with my family.

I would consider neglected-selves to be lucky, although I admit I grew up neglected since my parents were workaholics, but now that I manage their business, they seem to place all responsibility on me and seek my approval. It is very confusing and awkward.
>>
>>29558653
You wish to be left alone now exactly because you were neglected as a child. That's what causes APD.
>>
>>29558653
Just like the igor

Sometimes I hear bloody ego when some chinks are speaking hoping to see a friend I turn around but just some chinks

Feels bad man
>>
>>29558853
You are probably right, but this is what I like now.
>>
Op I'm sorry man. Sounds like you have some pricks in your family. I wish you the best in life. Good luck on your journey.
>>
>>29556079
This.
Seriously if they've ostracized you all your life just find a way to kill them like a gas leak or some shit.
>>
>>29558653

Seems we share some things, recognize all of this so much, and also managing my fathers business. I'm so fucking tired of hearing my own name it's surreal. JohnJohnJohnJohnJohnJohnJohnJohnJohnJohnJohnJohnJoooooooooohnJooohooooonnnn are you thereeeeeeJohnJohnJohnJohn, day and fucking night, there is no peace anywhere.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.