[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's stopping your from joining the Chad Corps and becoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: PHAN-SHANNON-GARCIA.jpg (203 KB, 1024x672) Image search: [Google]
PHAN-SHANNON-GARCIA.jpg
203 KB, 1024x672
What's stopping your from joining the Chad Corps and becoming an alpha?
>>
File: marines initial reqirements.jpg (59 KB, 632x577) Image search: [Google]
marines initial reqirements.jpg
59 KB, 632x577
pic related is literally all it takes to join
as soon as you do, you will immediately be considered superior to 90% of normies by women just because of social status
>>
>>29554820
My weak limp wrists and provocatively androgynous appearance and sassy flirtatiousness. I don't want to be gang raped in the barracks senpai
>>
File: The_Shaggy_Dog-001.jpg (314 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
The_Shaggy_Dog-001.jpg
314 KB, 1280x1024
>>29554820
i am already a covert special agent who also works for the navy seals
>>
>>29554919
Why the fuck are woman requirements lower than men's

Are they not signing up for the same job?
>>
File: pb-101209-women-06.photoblog900.jpg (464 KB, 900x608) Image search: [Google]
pb-101209-women-06.photoblog900.jpg
464 KB, 900x608
>>29554977
Don't be sexist, anon!
>>
I already did. Postan inna barracks.

Counting down the days until EAS where I can pick up where I left off... being a no-good piece of shit
>>
>>29555132
What's it like? Do you really stop being a beta? Is it fun?
>>
Actually I did that already
>>
>>29554820
>*grunt*
>AHM IN DUH MUREENS
>HOO AHH
>*artillery shell explodes*
>US MOREEN CORP
>*pants fall down*
>LOCK AND LOAD YEE HAW
>*lieutenant dies*
>SALUTE BROTHER GOODBYE
>*shoots own comrade*
>NOT IN MY MOREEN CORR
>*wife cheats*
>HOLD POSITION PULL BACK
>*Guantanamo Bay*

yeah nah
>>
>>29554820
I want to, I love adrenaline, but they won't let me join because of my psych record
>>
>>29555339
kek agreed fuck military
>>
>>29554919
a flexed arm hang? are you fucking kidding me? so women don't even need to be able to do 2 fucking pull ups? wow
>>
>serving the interests of the banks and corporate elites who run the society in a keynesian military industrial system

Basically all you're doing when you join the marines at the present moment.
>>
>>29555339
lol good one, really

brainwashed animals is what they are, being used by cruel masters
>>
>>29555154
I'm pretty much the same as I was going in. I'm in the most robot MOS (signals intelligence) as well.

There's plenty of opportunities to big and jacked (and indeed it's encouraged) so it's fun to watch females sperg when I'm just some autist who wants to talk about Merovingian kings and early Middle Ages history

>>29555437
They're phasing out the flexed-arm hang actually. They just rolled out the new PT standards for FY 2017 and maxing out the flexed-arm hang only gives you 50 out of a possible 100 points.
>>
>>29555553
>off by two
FUCK
>>
>>29554820
I did for five long years. It was OK, had a lot of shitty days (months?) though. Didn't have a comfy POG job, was a corpsman attached to the Marines and worked in a busy ass clinic the other half.

Best part of the job were the half days and not even showing up some days with no repercussions (only works if you know how to bullshit properly).
>>
>>29554820

I don't think I could handle all of the stupid douche bags that think they're special for selling their life to the government day in and day out.
>>
>>29554919
I would fail the run desu
>>
>>29554919
That run looks hard.
>>
Should I? I was thinking of trying for Marine OCS

>>29555583
I was also looking at corpsman, I'd come in as an E3 I think. How bad is advancement? Did you get to deploy with them? I dunno if I'd want to be stuck at some shitty clinic, I'd rather try to go FMF, maybe try for SARC a few years down
>>
>>29555178
share experiences
are you chad
>>
>tfw still a robot in 29 stumps with 2 more years left

still not a chad yet
>>
>>29554919
Do squads have to run slower so the women are comfortable? Do the women carry less rations than the men?
>>
a) I don't want to support the killing machine.

b) My dad was in the army and told me his stories of the boredom of being stuck in BFE with nothing to do. It fucking sucks. My cousin is in the National Guard and he fucking hates it. Friend of mine who's literally a genius washed out of Nuke school because he hated it. Another friend of mine is going into the Army but I know he'll wash out too. 'Bots ain't meant for the military.
>>
File: caped_baldy.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
caped_baldy.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
>>29555810
>being permanently stationed in 29 Dicks
>>
>>29555917
Oh, almost forgot, being in the military changes you permanently. That's the point of basic training, to break down your psyche and build it back up the way they want it.

So if you don't value your individualism fucking have at it, but otherwise learn to play guitar or skate or something if you want girls.
>>
>>29554820
You mean the Manlet Corps? No thanks, I like earning real money and am above 5'10
>>
>>29554820
Will this really solve all of my problems?
>>
>>29557028
if your main problems are being a neet loser, yes
>>
>>29557028

Do you want to be screamed at in basic training till you cry for mommy?

And then consider killing yourself? Then the MUHREEN CORPS ARE 4 U
>>
Im in the air force. It means nothing to women if you are ugly. Once a robot always a robot. Uniform doesnt change it, except it makes women cringr
>>
Is it possible to be a vegan or vegetarian in the Marine Corps?

No smartass answers please.
>>
>>29557809
Yes. They offer vegan MREs and food they feed you
>>
>>29557833

Interesting to know. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>29557809

You won't have much choice in what you eat.... you probably wouldn't survive as a vegan in there and also if you tell anyone you will be bullied.
>>
>>29554820
Near-sightedness, mild asthma.
>>
>>29557843
>>29557833

He is wrong, they have VEGETARIAN MRE's not Vegan ones.
>>
Cant. I'm too autistic and socially anxious and mentally ill to be a chad soldier let alone a chad in general.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN_us-YBMZM

Are you too big of a pussy to take it?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.