[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is wojak. he is, at first glance a regular guy. simply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: 1466935794467.png (16 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1466935794467.png
16 KB, 645x773
this is wojak.

he is, at first glance a regular guy. simply a 21 year old guy in the east us.

upon diving deeper, it seems that he is actually living quite a tragically inadequate lifestyle.

only one friend he interacts with in person. anime and video games are seemingly the only things that interest him. no loving relationship to speak of. social experiences frighten him. his relations with his parents are almost nonexistent. he hates his job. no future job prospects or desire to get an education. a drunkard

a 6 will decide his fate. you guys can lead him to a lighter path. help him, r9k
>>
>>29554502
He becomes resolved enough to make self-improvement his utmost priority in life to lessen the impact his arduous life has had on him. Wojak is no longer swayed by shitty circumstances and is free to choose his own destiny.
>>
>>29554502
He hops on HRT, now his height and feminine features work to his advantage, he becomes stacy and gets a qt lesbian gf
>>
>>29554502
join scientology
>>
File: 1466048140770.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466048140770.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
Have his penis and his nose switch places with plastic surgery
>>
>>29554694
rerolling. the trap meme will never die
>>
>>29554502
he gets a government job and becomes an assassin. if i get 6, 4 decides his next future
>>
>>29554502
he becomes a mafia member
>>
He dies early from a marijuana overdose, unloved and unwanted.

No one attends his funeral.
>>
>>29554502
he accidentally stops a terrorist attempt
>>
Wojak decides to start saving and go to school, where he meets his robot yet popular friend, Pepe.

8 decides next
>>
>>29554502
he gets 7 different personalities
>>
He saves for school and eventually is accepted for premed, where he meets his popular robot friend Pepe!
>>
Wojak asks out his nerdy friend who is kind of a qt, she says yes. What happens on Wojak's first date? Only dubs will tell this time...
>>
he becomes a guy with a suit and a revolver with a mission
>>
>>29555066
oh shit i didn't expect this. 3 decides his mission and 7 decides who assigns it?
>>
>>29554502
Kek says Make him a trap!
>>
>>29555104
His mission is to traffic child sex slaves from mexico after the feds caught him for CP

Hard mode: The Wall
>>
>>29555104
His mission is to go to the balkans to uncover info abput the time before.
>>
>>29555104
Who assigned is ofcourse an aging asian benefactor with a pension for oragami seals.
>>
>>29555184
Im just gonna second this till otherwise.
>>
>>29554758
moonman you sly dog
that's brilliant
>>
>>29555184
Contonuing to second this to keep this shit slive.
>>
File: Reaction605.png (317 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
Reaction605.png
317 KB, 796x712
>>29554502
>he is, at first glance a regular guy. simply a 21 year old guy in the east us.

>only one friend he interacts with in person. anime and video games are seemingly the only things that interest him. no loving relationship to speak of. social experiences frighten him

>no future job prospects or desire to get an education.

This hits too close to home.
>>
File: LR2v6yY_1_.jpg (70 KB, 650x867) Image search: [Google]
LR2v6yY_1_.jpg
70 KB, 650x867
>>29555184
Fourthing this once again.
>>
>>29555184
Im convinced this thread is dead but im still going to fifth this.
>>
>>29555184
At this point i dont even know why im still jere. I should sleep but part of me wants closure. And so i sixth this.
>>
File: cI081nu-1.jpg (75 KB, 507x604) Image search: [Google]
cI081nu-1.jpg
75 KB, 507x604
>>29555104
I got sicl of seconding. His mission is to find bullets for his gun as the democrats have made them more rare than a nigger in space.
>>
>>29555881
Now im gonna samefag this post till i get it.
>>
File: 1465843615590.jpg (122 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1465843615590.jpg
122 KB, 499x499
tfw I think you are literately talking about my life...
>>
>>29554502
>>29555104
Mormon type mission
>>
>>29555184
wojak rides his bicycle to work. he's suprised on how he actually managed to get out of bed this morning. and the previous morning. and the previous morning. his daily preparation is automated, requiring no thinking and his actions are eclipsed by his thoughts. even on his morning 5:30 commute, he pays the bare minimum attention to the road.

"i wonder if that cute girl from walmart is going to come eat here for lunch," he silently hopes.

after a few twists, turns and intersections, wojak finally notices a white van that has been tailing him for several minutes. the path he takes isn't this busy at this time of morning.

he slows to a halt, removes his helmet and glances at the van, which grinds to a stop and honks at him. wojak eyes the drivers seat, and sees someone far too familar with him.

its pepe, albeit garnished in quite the charming suit.

his green amphibian friend pulls over to the side of the road and greets wojak with an oddly cold extended hand.

"pepe, its nice to see you and all and you look nice, but im gonna miss my shift, you know my boss hates it when im late to work."

"you know i utterly lament how much merit you wagies put onto your slave sentences, you know that, right? well, lucky for you, me and my squinty eyed friend have a propostion for you.

pepe opens the van door, which reveals a short aged asian man, in front of many odd forms of technology, signaling hello to wojak in the form a nod.

"havent you always wanted to go to china, wojak?"

"a-actually, it's japan, and y-yea i have." wojak replies nervously with the asian man steadily watching their conversation and the thought of finally realizing his dream with his perfect waifu.

"alright, how about the balkans, ol' chum, close enough."

"w-wait!" wojak is barely able to mutter out a reply before pepe shoves him into the van and the van rides off.

EVENS DECIDE WHO THE MAN IN THE VAN IS
>>
>>29556131
Its moonman. Wjat else could it be?
>>
>>29556131
The man is a martial arts master.
>>
Why did you literately describe me, change the US to and you got me.
>>
Wojak meets his old classmate Chad and he tells Wojak to bee himself
>>
Wojak shits his pants then dies
>>
>>29554502
Wojak will dedicate his life to the mastery of martial arts and become the UFC champ.
>>
>>29554502
Wojak will abstain from using electronic screens except when completely unavoidable for the next three months.
>>
File: wojakclean.png (706 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
wojakclean.png
706 KB, 5000x5000
Meet Wojak, 21 years old. Fed up with tfw no gf and the way things are going, he decides to rob a liquor store. But on his way in, he has a sudden change of heart, and suddenly his conscience comes into play...
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.