[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so mean to men? Why do women have such utter disdain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3
File: female_demon.jpg (72 KB, 675x800) Image search: [Google]
female_demon.jpg
72 KB, 675x800
Why are women so mean to men? Why do women have such utter disdain for normal men? Women are only nice to, and only respect, 10/10 Chad Thundercocks.

They treat the rest of the male population like garbage, but also pretend to be "nice" to normal men when they think "society" is forcing them to be.
>>
Hi. I'm a female and I'm nice to guys, yet one woman treated you bad so all women are bad? Please stop being a hippocrite
/Sincerely all women.
>>
I'm a manlet and nothing to look st and like 90% of women are nice to me. The only ones that aren't are basic bitches, Stacies and sluts.

Maybe stop going after such individuals
>>
women being outright mean is pretty rare. they mostly ignore you. if that's mean, I guess we're complete assholes because we ignore everyone.
>>
>>29554416

MANY women have treated me bad, and I've also seen many women treating many other guys bad.

Also, you cunt, if you have to tell other people you're nice, you're not nice. Remember that rule you apply to guys? Yeah, it applies to you too.

Women hate all men except 10/10 Chad Thundercocks.
>>
>>29554391
Basically this >>29554416
Some people are rude all the time. Some nice people are rude sometimes. I try to be kind and respectful all the time.
>>
>>29554416
>oh look, it's another "female thinks she is nice to people" post

women don't understand their own actions, which is why you all need men to make your decisions for you. You, like all women, are cruel to men constantly unless those men have godly good looks, and you forget about your own evil once you've done it.

women are unconscious animals. I forgive you for thinking you're as smart as a man -- you were taught wrong.
>>
File: promise.jpg (29 KB, 870x545) Image search: [Google]
promise.jpg
29 KB, 870x545
>>29554468
>>29554449
You guys need to stop dwelling on social infractions and rudeness from others. People are rude sometimes; it happens. You can't control what they do, only how much pain it causes you. Be kind to yourself and others; nothing else matters.
>>
>>29554520

Your lies mean nothing. Why are men always expected to constantly be the better people, yet women can endlessly complain about the smallest things, and be rude to men, and people reward them for it?
>>
>>29554771
Everyone is expected to be a better person. Everyone complains about small things, is rude to other people, and everyone allows these behaviours to go unpunished. Everyone has done these things in their lives, very few people have never hurt another person or been disrespectful to others. It's honestly that simple.

I'm really sorry to hear people have been rude to you. I fully believe you deserve respect and compassion.
>>
>>29554867

You didn't answer my question, and you can drop the "nice" act, I'm not buying it. Just stop.

I know there is this idea out there that women are pure beings and all men besides Chad are retched scum, but still. You lying only makes it worse.
>>
>>29554391
You aren't normal. Stop thinking that you are.
>>
>>29555199

I actually meant to say "beta and omega males" or something like that.

But no, cunt. People in real life tell me I'm very bland, and somewhat likeable. Of course, I just put on an act so I can minimize trouble, but still.
>>
Women on average have been meaner to me than men but I've met nice women. I met some last night who were nice. I'm not a Chad or 10/10 but I guess I'm not as creepy as I thought I was at least.
>>
>>29554391

Why? Because they can get away with it.

Men are more careful because it can lead to conflict (which is why it's the Chads who are acting like women, they know they can beat the Robot to a pulp).

If I took a Robot and magically bestowed him Chadness, how many time would it take before he decides that he's hot shit and did the same to other Robots?
>>
>>29554391
Lower ypur standanrds. Stacy-esque women just arent worth it

Signed, jewish dude who became frum at 18 and years later discovered how gnanderlos frum Jewish women are who arent converts so he settled for frum 25 year old aspy Jewish lady who is is like 340 pounds

You take what you get, theres even in a gemara in tractate yevamoth that says a men is supposed to marry down.
>>
>>29555133
It's not a lie and it's not an act. I care about you and I want you to be happy, anon. Your suffering hurts me too - less than it hurts you, obviously, but I still feel it, even from here. You are a human being, just like the rest of us. No one is pure and no one is scum. We're just people; a mix of both.
>>
They have better social skills and can get away with being mean without facing the consequences. If it makes you feel any better they're mean to everyone that they can't get what they want out of, not just you.

I've always wondered if it has something to do with class too. When I was poor, we were a lot nicer to each other and if we weren't we would actually fucking fist fight each other if one girl kept being a bitch. Now that I'm out of poverty the south east and now dealing with upper-middle class Californians I can't help but wonder if being a bitch is something that comes with wealth. It's as if backhanded compliments are part of this culture, so I have to watch myself so I don't explode back at girls who won't expect someone to knock their teeth down their throat for being disrespectful. It would be unfair to them because it's just how they communicate and it isn't their fault that I wasn't raised with a way to cope with it like they were.
>>
>>29555354

Are you the cunt from that fembot feels thread who was saying you care about people, then insulting them in the next sentence, in every post?

I am fine now compared to how I was earlier in the day. But you are a fraud. This is entertainment to you, and you are pretending to care about me because it gives you joy, being a snide cunt like this.

Men that aren't Chad never have and never will be seen as "human beings". Women and 10/10 Chads are seen as human beings, and treated with respect, but normal men and ugly men are not. So go fuck yourself, you lying whore.
>>
>>29555606
No, I'm not. I don't do that. I don't post very often, but I always try to treat everyone with respect when I do. I'm sorry that someone would do that to you. It's really hard to show sincerity over the internet, but I promise you that I would never be rude to you or anyone else. If I have been, I'm sorry; it wasn't my intent.

I promise that I see you as human, no matter what you look like.
>>
>>29555695

This is just more lying. I look fine, but I've *literally* been told before that I am scum because I don't look like a 10/10 Chad. Women said this. They only respect Chad - they are forced to deal with the fact that normal and ugly men exist. We are bags of flesh, just disposable objects to them.

You are just like them, except they are honest with me about their hatred for me. You pretend to be nice and roleplay this weird Internet compassion angle because your hatred of me runs so deep it would burn me if it could.
>>
>>29555793
Anon, I can't prove to you that I am genuinely feeling for you. It's impossible for me to express my compassion for you in these posts. I can understand that it's really hard to trust people over the internet, especially when you have been treated so badly in the past. Please try to believe me when I say that you are worthy of respect and love.

I am genuinely sorry to hear that people have called you scum, especially for something so insignificant as your looks.

If I ever meet you in real life, I will be kind to you. If I could, I would hug you right now. No one is scum, no one is disposable.
>>
>>29555935

Yes, they called me scum because I wasn't good ENOUGH. I was good, but not good enough. That was just one fucking instance.

Women are evil, men only put up with them because they want to have sex with them, and because social pressure makes men protect women from real consequences. Why do you do this to me? Why do you lie to me, and pretend to be nice, when I can see right through it? I genuinely hate you right now.
>>
>>29556128
I'm not lying to you or pretending to be nice. Is it that hard to believe a person could care about you? I wish I could be with you and make you smile somehow... tell a dumb joke and make you laugh. I wish I could be the one to comfort you, but I think I'm just making you feel worse by mistake... I'm sorry.
>>
>>29556234

Yes you are making me feelworse. And yes, it is hard to believe a person could care about me. People like to pretend like they care, and fucking make a mockery of it. This is what it's like to be a disposable male in western society. Now fuck off, I'm tired of your games and you need to know how intrusive you are being. You've been put on a pedestal your entire fucking life so you have no idea where I'm coming from.
>>
>>29556287
I act this way because I've never been treated with kindness or respect. I know what it's like to be openly hated and ridiculed by your peers. I know rejection intimately. It's taken me years to repair my self-esteem and trust in other people. But now that I've learned to be accepting of myself and my flaws, I know I could never treat other people the way I was treated.

I'm sorry I upset you. I'm never going to forget this conversation because it's been one of the most honest I've ever had on 4chan. Thank you so much for talking to me. I hope you can find happiness and love soon.
>>
>>29556417

Fuck you. I won't find happiness or love ever, that train has left the fucking station and it isn't coming back. I'm going to go actually break something because I am so frustrated right now. I'm not joking. I still think you're lying to me, and I hope I forget you exist soon enough.
>>
>>29554416

> "I'm nice to guys, when I cheat on them I don't have the heart to tell them to their faces because I don't want to hurt them :'( :'( "

Go die.
>>
>>29554416
Hi I'm male. Most women have looked down upon me in my life even when I never went out of my way to ask them out. They would tease me for my anxiety and BPD tendencies because many women seem to think that men are only a certain way since thw whole stupid 'nice guy' meme.Women are no better than men. Liberal feminism is evil. As a matter of fact, humans male and female are pathetic in general.
>>
>>29555606

Its no fucking wonder women ignore you, you are the whiniest snarky fuckhead imaginable. JKY.
>>
Moot should have let this board die when he had the chance. It's a disgrace. You are all embarrassing beta failures. There is nothing redeeming about your lives, just pointless jealousy. Fuck off.
>>
>>29555793
>I look fine, but I've *literally* been told before that I am scum because I don't look like a 10/10 Chad.
I've never encountered this behavior before, even in middle school and high school. Guys trade banter but don't actually care how other guys look. A woman judging a man negatively over his looks (or vice versa) TO HIS FACE is inconceivable to me. If Women are going to be bitches they do it behind peoples backs or passive aggressively.
>>
>>29557544

I wish women ignored me. They ignore me when I need to talk to them for whatever valid reason, but then they treat me like shit when I want nothing to do with them. You sound upset about something, pal.
>>
>>29557680
You're confusing my disgust.
I'm disgusted by you. Straight up women beating misogynysts are better people than you. You're the complaining loser who makes no effort. You are an Eliot Roger tier human. Why don't you go shoot someone?
>>
>>29555793
>your hatred of me runs so deep it would burn me if it could.

lmao how can you even be narcissistic enough to think this

most people in general don't give a shit about you, women included
>>
>>29557680
>They ignore me when I need to talk to them for whatever valid reason, but then they treat me like shit when I want nothing to do with them.
Give examples. I've been a socially awkward dweeb my whole life but people are either nice to me or they leave me alone, even strangers. I'm not even big or intimidating or anything; I'm a scrawny distance runner.

I just can't understand how a supposedly average person earns the disdain of almost every person he interacts with.
>>
>>29557730

I've made plenty of effort. You are just a random Internet weirdo that is trying to take out his (her) anger from other things onto me. Why would it bother you if I made no effort anyway? That's weird.

>>29557770

No point giving examples, I can tell by the tone here that they would all be denied. Just take my word for it. Men are far nicer to me than women are, although I still see it more of a people thing, as opposed to a gender thing, but yes, women are worse, admittedly.

>>29557756

That person was pretending to be nice and getting a kick out of it. If people don't care, then they don't have to respond, especially with such bitterness like I'm seeing here.
>>
>>29557904
>Just take my word for it.
No. If being treated like this is actually a traumatic experience that has a large impact on your life then you should have a mountain of examples seared into you memory of all the ways you've been mistreated. And if you won't share them then I have to assume you're just a whiny bitch because your pariah act is way harder to believe than the femanon's kindness is.
>>
>>29558009

Oh, so you're a little faggot that takes the femanon's side because I'm a man and she's a woman. Just say that then, bro. I'm not going to bother telling you my experiences just so you can be more of a WEIRDO and sperg out at me some more. Maybe you are the one who should consider suicide, you seem salty and bitter enough to do it.
>>
>>29558544
You're the only one that's salty and bitter in this thread

Amazingly so as well, every post is filled with so much hateful drivel I am more and more inclined to think you are just a troll
>>
>>29555793
I can guarantee no woman has ever used the phrase "10/10 Chad" while denigrating you
>>
>>29554391
Because their degenerate lizard brain lacks self awareness.

It's the reason they come here
>>
>>29558587

>You're the only one that's salty and bitter in this thread

Nice projection that you pulled from your smelly ass.

Read your post again you subhuman sperg, you are the one that took exception to my words, when against me just because I'm a man, and advocated that I kill myself for no reason. Look in the mirror, then go kill yourself. Do it.
>>
>>29558696
jesus imagine meeting this dude irl
>>
>>29558665

I never said they specifically said that, you dumb fucking rejectard. How ironic that a board that "HATES WOMEN" has people defending them in every single thread, especially when they are in the wrong.
>>
>>29558696
I wasn't even the anon you replied to, I was just lurking this thread reading your butthurt comments

Your self-victimization is on a scale I have never seen before. Even feminists take a breather once in a while to admit not all of their issues originate from a single source.

You have yet to provide proof of this terrible treatment you receive from women, and with every post it becomes more obvious that you've corrupted your mind with paranoia. Just take a break dude, step away from the computer, go have a breath of fresh air
>>
>>29558544
I don't know what to say dude. I've never seen anyone treated the way you claim to be, but I have met plenty of genuinely kind and compassionate women. That means that with no evidence other that your respective words, the femanon's feelings seem more plausible.

If you won't share your experiences then I can't understand your perspective. Like I said, I can't understand how a supposedly average guy earns the disdain of almost every woman he interacts with. Even if they really don't like you they are extremely unlikely to tell that to your face.
I guess its possible if you act the way you currently are out in public with other people, but then you wouldn't be average anymore.

Also, if you didn't want to share your experiences, why did you start this thread?
>>
>>29558797

Why don't you step away first? You are taking extremely specific issue to me and my posts here. You're a weirdo. This is weird. I talk the way I do *because* of my real life experiences. I refuse to provide proof of my treatment because I just know that people like you, and other weirdos lurking in the shadows are going to deny everything and go on another autistic tangent of hatred against me. I have a right to express my feelings, and you can fuck off and kill yourself if you don't like it.

>>29558713

I highly doubt anybody here would behave the way they are now. I wouldn't bother even acknowledging you. If you pulled this pro-female, pro-slut, anti-male bullshit in real life, I'd be sure to spit in your face.

>>29558973

I started this thread because I needed to vent, and I didn't give a flying fuck if typical westerners like you were waiting around just so you could sperg out at me and take the woman's side just because she has a vagina. I don't care if you disagree with me, bro, you need to realize that a world exists outside of your thick skull. It doesn't matter if you side with women, hate other men and think women are great. The rest of the Internet takes your side, go celebrate with them.
>>
File: 1465217040260.jpg (70 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1465217040260.jpg
70 KB, 1600x900
because they hold the gate way to rebirth. men are anchors to pull souls threw there portal. the best man = best prospect for rebirth of a powerful god child or even a fully awakened .
>>
>>29559229
>I started this thread because I needed to vent
Why don't you do something constructive with your anger, like exercise? It would probably make you feel better than whatever circlejerk you were expecting to get on here.

>I didn't give a flying fuck if typical westerners like you were waiting around just so you could sperg out at me and take the woman's side just because she has a vagina.
I didn't know that having an actual discussion about real things that happened was considered sperging out. If you'd rather just project your bizarre worldview onto everyone else in the thread that's cool.

>I don't care if you disagree with me, bro, you need to realize that a world exists outside of your thick skull.
I could say the same to you. You've been putting words in people's mouths this whole thread because the things they're actually saying don't fit into your narrow view of human interaction.

>It doesn't matter if you side with women, hate other men and think women are great.
I never said this, you just think that's what I must believe because I disagree with you, once again proving that you have a narrow view of the world.
>>
>>29554391
Because you like faggy misogynistic fantasy art.
>>
>>29559574

I got it off google, I never post any of that shit anywhere else. Just some thread context, femanon.

>>29559481

>Why don't you do something constructive with your anger, like exercise? It would probably make you feel better than whatever circlejerk you were expecting to get on here.

It's too hot here, and I was not expecting a circlejerk. Trust me, I know better. /r9k/ has people just waiting for threads like this so they can sperg out, it's always been like this.

>I didn't know that having an actual discussion about real things that happened was considered sperging out. If you'd rather just project your bizarre worldview onto everyone else in the thread that's cool.

Yeah, you getting extremely angry at me, taking the woman's side because she's a woman and now trying to play mind games with me is sperging out, you sperg. I merely replied back to the hostility I was receiving, like I said, fuck off if you don't like me saying what I feel. You obviously have some weird issue with me as a man expressing my feelings in general, and you are inclined to protect women for some odd autistic reason only you know.

>I could say the same to you. You've been putting words in people's mouths this whole thread because the things they're actually saying don't fit into your narrow view of human interaction.

No, I'm merely replying to them with my position as they, and you, are doing to me. You just feel offended, or otherwise vexed, by what I'm saying here.

>I never said this, you just think that's what I must believe because I disagree with you, once again proving that you have a narrow view of the world.

Maybe you should read your own posts again then. You didn't have to say that specifically, your behavior implied it.
>>
>>29554391
It's a US thing. If you aren't in the US, you are just a faggot though, that's the problem.
>>
UGH women are mean to robots because you are all misogynists.
>>
>>29554391
That's the breaks of being an ugly dude. Men treat ugly women just as bad, mainly by ignoring them. Try being a fat chick.. I'm not but I hear it's no picnic. Guys are cruel and rejecting too. Try being mean back. Girls love that shit.
>>
>>29554391
Because you're a moron
>>
>>29559686
>It's too hot here
Not a valid excuse. Do it inside, or in the early morning or evening when its cool outside. If you don't like exercising try listening to music.

>I merely replied back to the hostility I was receiving
The fourth post in the thread is you chewing someone out for posting something you didn't like.

>You obviously have some weird issue with me as a man expressing my feelings in general, and you are inclined to protect women for some odd autistic reason only you know.
I'm not defending the femanon; there's a chance she was bullshitting it to, as you claimed. What I really want to know is why you're so angry. I've never met someone so angry and victimized in my life, and you claim you feel that way because of past experiences with women. Experiences that you are apparently unwilling or unable to articulate.

>You didn't have to say that specifically, your behavior implied it.
How does disagreeing with your extreme viewpoint - which you have yet to provide evidence for - imply that I hate men or defend women on the basis of gender alone? I'm a man and I don't hate myself, nor do I hate my brother, my father, or any of my friends. I'm just as critical of women as men because I hold both genders to the same standards as much as possible.
>>
>>29560141

>Not a valid excuse.

Yes it is. Go fuck yourself.

>The fourth post in the thread is you chewing someone out for posting something you didn't like.

Yet you fiercely sperged out and took up a weird vendetta with me, advocating I commit suicide just because you are bitter for whatever reason. Pot meet kettle.

>I'm not defending the femanon; there's a chance she was bullshitting it to, as you claimed. What I really want to know is why you're so angry. I've never met someone so angry and victimized in my life, and you claim you feel that way because of past experiences with women. Experiences that you are apparently unwilling or unable to articulate.

I am unwilling to articulate them because you're a stupid little jackass that obviously has an angst towards me, and you won't believe anything I say, so I won't waste time telling you my examples. It's not worth it. I'm refusing to play your game.

>How does disagreeing with your extreme viewpoint - which you have yet to provide evidence for - imply that I hate men or defend women on the basis of gender alone? I'm a man and I don't hate myself, nor do I hate my brother, my father, or any of my friends. I'm just as critical of women as men because I hold both genders to the same standards as much as possible.

So you're critical of both genders, yet you have specifically singled me out here, sided with the femanon 4 times now, and claimed that I haven't experienced what I said I did? I think you need to re-evaluate your impartiality, bro. You're not the first know-it-all to sperg out at me like this because I'm a man and take exception to what I say because for some reason it triggers you. How ironic that you claim I am never mistreated yet you are singling me out in this thread and throwing malicious intent at me. Obviously your thick bitter skull has it's own issues it needs to sort out there, bro.

>>29560088

Go kill yourself.
>>
>>29560718
>Yet you fiercely sperged out and took up a weird vendetta with me, advocating I commit suicide just because you are bitter for whatever reason. Pot meet kettle.
You mean this post >>29557544? That wasn't me. These are my first posts >>29557653 and >>29557770.

>>29560718
>you won't believe anything I say, so I won't waste time telling you my examples
Why are you so convinced of this? I can't imagine that if something legitimately fucked up happened to you and you greentexted it here people would laugh at it or deny it. Or are you afraid that your experiences so mild that people will scoff at you for being effected by them to the degree you have?

Either way I suppose if you really don't feel like sharing then I have to accept that.
>>
>>29561109

You're lying. That was you, I followed the chain of replies.

>Why are you so convinced of this?

Why are you so obsessed with me? What in the flying fuck is your problem? Fuck you're a weird guy.

> I can't imagine that if something legitimately fucked up happened to you and you greentexted it here people would laugh at it or deny it.

You underestimate how disgusting 4chan is, and you seem to be unaware how lesser males are viewed by western society.

>Or are you afraid that your experiences so mild that people will scoff at you for being effected by them to the degree you have?

I don't want to waste my time opening myself up just so people like you, and whatever weirdos, sluts and feminists are lurking in the shadows can attack me. It's happened before, I'm not playing your fucking game. If I can have this one thing over you, I will. I find it personally insulting how in denial you are about my experiences, and how oblivious you seem to be about how lesser males are treated in this type of situation in western culture. I really don't like you, but I know you won't lose sleep over that, since you don't like me either.
>>
>>29561193
>You're lying. That was you, I followed the chain of replies.
Nope. I picked up that reply chain where that other anon left off, and now we're here. I've deliberately kept my posts very civil this whole time, you think I would lead off with a KYS?

>Why are you so obsessed with me? What in the flying fuck is your problem? Fuck you're a weird guy.
I'm procrastinating on some writing I was trying to do and this is the most interesting thread I found across my usual boards.

>You underestimate how disgusting 4chan is, and you seem to be unaware how lesser males are viewed by western society.
There's only one way to find out for sure.

>I really don't like you, but I know you won't lose sleep over that, since you don't like me either.
You don't seem like a very nice person, but I'd like to believe that's because of the hand you were dealt in life and not genuine malice in your heart.

Anyway, it's getting late. Have a good night, anon.
>>
>>29561428

>Nope. I picked up that reply chain where that other anon left off, and now we're here. I've deliberately kept my posts very civil this whole time, you think I would lead off with a KYS?

More lies, you're such a faggot.

>I'm procrastinating on some writing I was trying to do and this is the most interesting thread I found across my usual boards.

You only find it interesting because you came here to harass and obsess over me.

>There's only one way to find out for sure.

I've already found it out many times, so you can go fuck yourself.

>You don't seem like a very nice person, but I'd like to believe that's because of the hand you were dealt in life and not genuine malice in your heart.

I'm not a nice person these days, no. It IS because of genuine malice inside of me, but that malice exists because of constantly being harmed by other people. I explained that to the other femanon in this thread.

I find it so fucking weird how people in western society wonder why males opt out, why males have so many mental issues, why we feel alone and why we snap all of a sudden. Then, those same people will abuse us, and pretend to care, and roleplay the role of being a nice, sweet person, meanwhile they are taunting us and leading us on because western society hates men and people just can't help themselves to harming us. Women do this to men, other men do this to each other.

>Anyway, it's getting late. Have a good night, anon.

I genuinely do not like you, and I hope you realize that your faux nice act makes you look like an absolute piece of shit.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.