[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /funnybutself-conscious/ here. I find that when i am completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
Who /funnybutself-conscious/ here.

I find that when i am completely relaxed and im
Not autistically over analyzing and over thinking things, that im a fairly clever and funny person.

The jokes that i tell seemingly come out of nowhere and thats when i get anxious as i have no idea how to call them at will.
>>
I was always funny when I was in a good mood, but never felt a need to impress anyone or be a part of any social groups. Recently found out I have mild autism.

I feel like I'm not a real human. It sucks.
>>
>>29554267
Yeah, the conversations I have in my head are really good sometimes.
>>
>>29554960
Doesnt count.
>>
>>29554267
make me laugh if you're so funny
>>
>>29554267
yeah I'm kinda the same.
Usually I'm quite but sometimes I'll pull one liners out my ass that has everyone laughing.

feelsgoodman
>>
>>29555155
I started using humour as a defense mechanism early on. Like when i was 15-16 after being teased a lot. It was usually just observational humor or a stupid pun. Mainly because i was and am still wierd.
>>
>>29555208
me too man
it was like the only reason I had freinds in some of my classes in hs. I'd be silent all class then say one funny thing which was enough for them to like me.

People like funny people so keep it up. If you need help with regular conversation just ask people questions about themselves.

I just spent 10 days in detox and thats how I got by and even made friends
>>
>>29555333
Being funny does have its positives but people tend to not take you seriously.

I never got a date in high school despite every girl thinking i was funny. I was just "that funny guy"

And why did you need to go to detox?
>>
>>29555458
opiate addiction, drug abuse comes naturally for people with self esteem issues ect.

And yeah that can be true you just need to work on other social skills too like I said. you can use humour as an 'in' but then ask people about themselves and act interested and compassionate, and aim for extroverts since they'l do almost all the work for you.

Since I'm not a 'bro' I use those techniques and people tend to open up to me easily forming a strong bond.

With chicks just try to make them feel special. Start with ones less attractive than you to practice your social skills on.
>>
I was just thinking this are we a hivemind?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.