[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here is working to make it? I realize that the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1461947888455.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1461947888455.png
11 KB, 420x420
Who else here is working to make it?
I realize that the only way to have the life I want with the kind of woman I want and keep her happy/loyal is to be Chad, basically.
I am very thankful to have a decent face already, but I'm pretty fat and autistic. However tomorrow I'm going to start working out and changing my diet hard. I genuinely believe I can do it, but it's going to be a long journey.

Anyone else embarking on this path? W-we could be happy.
>>
>>29554174
>quit soda 4 months ago
>drop 10 kg without exercise
>started lifting 6 weeks ago
>can already see gains
>actually like lifting
>more confident
>think a girl smiled at me today
>faster
>stronger
>harder
>better
>>
>>29554222
Is it possible to become chad without lifting and being absolutely jacked? I don't mind going ottermode or anything like that, but do you have to be a giant muscle monster?
Nice trips by the way and congratulations.
>>
>>29554174
Happiness is just a illusion produced by the reproduction survival binary logic.

Have you read the bible?
>>
>>29554291
I haven't, why? Can it help?
>>
>>29554252
I dont know man. Big muscles attracts females because they think you can protect them better (animal stuff)
Lifting is not even hard desu. After a few weeks it just becomes a part of your daily routine.
>>
>>29554351
What if I have a genetically terrible back? Even squatting or deadlifting with two different trainers they said my form is perfect, but my back still hurts. I have a doctor who said not to do it. My dad is the same way.
>>
>>29554331
nothing more powerful than spiritual enrichment to improve your life vision.
>>
>>29554407
You shouldt train with a bad back man. You WILL get injured pretty badly. Check if theres something you can do about your bad back.
>>
File: 1466716577369.jpg (406 KB, 1232x2088) Image search: [Google]
1466716577369.jpg
406 KB, 1232x2088
>>29554174
same conditions as you mate, but i have already given up.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.