[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 19
what's your beef with women, /r9k/?

can you explain your prejudice?
>>
File: 1463285675427.jpg (60 KB, 755x553) Image search: [Google]
1463285675427.jpg
60 KB, 755x553
Honestly, I think it's just that robots are in a bad situation and we consistently get exposed to the worst of them. And they are pretty terrible with the low tier males in general. They ignore us (at best) but we can't ignore them.
>>
>>29554154
I want a virgin gf
A nonvirgin girl is gross
That includes my mom and my sister

I haven't touched them since I became euphoric and started posting on r9k and wizchan
>>
>>29554284
>A nonvirgin girl is gross
Hopefully most robots aren't that retarded.
>>
They're narcissistic parasite drug peddlers who get a free pass at everything because pussy is like smack.

Because they have no competitive drive like males, they are innately hollow self-worshippers. They can only pretend at things that are deathly serious business for males and mock and destroy them in the process.

They are empty holes waiting to be fucked, like a passive flower that needs the bee.

They have no substance in themselves but flock to all male enterprises to drain off male energy and corrupt all ideals with their pettiness. They have no appreciation of honor or striving or greatness and defile them all.

They drain the vibrancy and color from vigorous creative masculinity and turn the heroic adventurous male into a lifeless soulless domesticated servant.

Women eat males and turn them into brood energy.
>>
>>29554154
I hate their extreme narcissism and thinking they can do whatever the hell they want with no consequences.
>>
I work in a 80% female work place, majority of them there are twice my age

they honestly act like overgrown children, gossiping, talking shit behind each other's backs, passive-aggressive complaining about work etc. it's the only exposure I get to the opposite sex because if i'm not working i'm at home

Not all of them are like that but sometimes I just don't like dealing with their shit
>>
They are nothing but trouble yet everyone has get involved with those disgusting things. Not that men are any better. Men are atleast honest about what shitty things they are.
>>
>>29554636
Do you work for the government too? 85%+ female employees and they are all narcissistic backstabbing gossiping whores talking about their fuck buddies that their husbands don't know about.
>>
>>29554691
it's a public healthcare office so yes I suppose you could say it's government

it's surprising how open they are (to me, anyways) about sharing their personal problems. Although I would not mind being one of those fuck buddies you're referring to
>>
I think the majority of the legit misogynists on /r9k/ are that way because they're disregarding the male jerks they've encountered. Instead of realizing that most people are garbage, they're focusing on the idea that women are different and inherently bad. It lets them feel good about one aspect of themselves, their gender, and places the blame solely on an outsider group.
>>
>>29554247
source on photo?
>>29554598
evidence for these generalizations?
>>29554613
evidence?
>>
WOMEN ARE SUCH FUCKING BITCHES

TOTAL HYPOCRITES, WILL SAY THEY LOVE YOU BUT DON"T MEAN IT

WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE BECAUSE THEY CAN

HAVE NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER FOR COMMITMENT OR LOVE

SUPER MATERIALISTIC, CRYBABIES

fuck man.
>>
>>29554863
This is a general consensus that occurs when men talk by themselves (without society and women overseeing them), only then do they realize the nature of their situation. That's the main reason women are being chased away from this board. They would eventually take over and fill it with their lies.

Finding proofs would be difficult; sociology departments have been filled with feminists that cover up for women. Sociology already wasn't much of a science to begin with, but now it has become meaningless. If you can provide proofs to the contrary I'm sure we would at least look at them. But they would be difficult to believe because they would contradict what is clearly observable.
>>
>>29554990
>women are being chased away from this board
No, we're not. I hope someday you can accept that women are people and subject to the same flaws as men.
>>
>>29555036
Women can't be robots because society (and men) treats them differently. It doesn't have much to do with them per se in this case.
>>
I don't really have a problem with women desu.

We just generally don't have the same interests.
>>
>>29554990
proof to the contrary of the picture: i have seen unattractive men in relationships with attractive women. i have also seen unattractive men with unattractive women.

for the second linked post, 99.9% of the women i've interacted with have acted contrary to that behavior.

the third post: women don't go around robbing banks or starting fights with people. women have jobs. women start families and raise children. if they didn't fear consequences, i doubt they would engage in such activities that required long term planning.

there seems to be a general consensus among the users of this board that they have very little contact with women and people in general so it is difficult to believe any of the things they say about women.
>>
>>29555036
You're really not, but you lack the mental equipment to see it. That's why men are always trying to get away from you. Don't drag us down to your level.

If you don't believe it, go find any group of women and see what they accomplish without males. Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>29554284
>nonvirgin girl
This is why you're probably going to stay a virgin, robot
>>
>>29555167
Just a cunt and her lies. Nothing to see here.

Males do worse in society by every measure you can think of, and feminism is still a thing, and women are still whining at males.
>>
>>29555036
""""fembots"""" are mostly a meme but I'm sure they COULD exist. But very rare. And I'm sure many femanons are hurting in some way. I'm not an asshole, I feel bad about that. But their situation really, really does not compare to ours. And most of them are really just here to laugh at the freaks. Plenty of them are Stacys kek. If they were being tolerated they would screw up the board just because of all the attention they would get (because men are stupid).
>>
>>29554598
who are you on twitter senpai
>>
File: 1442458887902.png (232 KB, 451x484) Image search: [Google]
1442458887902.png
232 KB, 451x484
>>29554154

I'm convinced that women aren't capable of reciprocating love. Even after they say time and time again that they love you, it eventually turns to, "oh, I woke up one day and I didn't feel the same way; I realized that I never actually felt the same way." My only solace is knowing that my nephew will turn out to be a normal and well-adjusted young man.
>>
>>29555170
>>29555091
There are only two choices, so both sexes are being treated differently than each other. Both men and women are being treated unfairly in certain aspects of life. We're both judged for our behaviour by people of either sex, both sides are to blame and both sides are suffering for it. The judgments made are different, but the result is the same for us all. I'm sorry, anons, but it's just not as simple as that. All we can do is control how we treat other people, not how other people treat us and each other.
>>
>>29555167
Disagree. Obviously this is very difficult to argue. But the thing is, it would be pretty hard to convince us otherwise because we had to painstakingly come to these realizations and deconstruct the feminist programming of schools and the medias, etc. Most of us are pretty damned convinced. Personally I don't hate women BTW. Plenty of them are great and I don't deserve them. I just try to understand society better. It matters to us robots.
>>
>>29555266
95/5 rule you pathetic whore.

top 5% of males are getting all the pussy, the other 95% are left to fight over the butt ugly leftovers like you
>>
File: 1466730885299.png (167 KB, 833x795) Image search: [Google]
1466730885299.png
167 KB, 833x795
>>29555266
Women live on easy-mode.

Not even being original here.
>>
>>29555304
Anon, I don't believe that's accurate. I have never seen a reputable source for those figures. Regardless, male attention isn't always a boon and sex isn't what makes a person happy in life.

>>29555326
Your generalizations are supported by the emotions you're feeling very strongly which are disrupting your ability to empathize with others. Only the rich and powerful live on easy mode and even they are not able to avoid some suffering.
>>
>>29554807
>this

I think you've said it pretty clearly.

>most people are garbage

That's about all there is to it. I agree with most of the stuff that you typically hear from r9k(women are pampered, have it easy, are ungrateful, go for the hot guys, despise anyone who doesn't bend to the normie trends, etc.), but I don't think that that sociopathic and morally degenerate behavior is exclusive to women. In my experience, a signficant percentage of the population is comprised of people who are just assholes in general, and most of the rest of the population aren't assholes, but are too stupid or willing to conform that they might as well be assholes themselves. Then there are robots like us. We don't conform to whatever stupid way of being that society demands of us to get a pass, and we are consequently punished. We are isolated, confined, and made fun of.
>>
>>29555542
>it's not true
>but if it is, it doesn't matter
>you're the one who is sex-obsessed
>you don't have a gf because you're a jerk
Oh boy. There we go.
>>
>>29554691
Holy shit, I need to get a job in government.

Wear a wire, that sounds like blackmail central. Start keeping dossiers, dude. Test your power. Record them talking when the room is crowded, and anonymously email the convo to one of their husbands.
>>
>>29555650
I'm not saying you don't have a gf because you're one way or another. Tone is hard to convey over the internet. I'm not trying to be rude to you.
>>
I'm not wasting my time reading the replies in this thread, but a common theme of the posts is probably something like:
>They are destroying society with degenerate behavior XD

While the real answer is:
>They won't have sex with me
>>
>>29555728
kek alright. We're rude here, but most of us aren't like that at all. Just realize that we don't like these platitudes. The sex/relationship distributions among genders is absolutely screwed up; it's pretty much a fact to me (and most people here). Women don't mind sharing the higher tier males. There's a biological basis for that. It's natural. It's just how it is. There are tons of reasons why I don't have a gf; I mostly blame myself. I'm not superficial, I date down. But this whole situation REALLY doesn't help.
>>
I want more hugs from them but I'm not good at socializing.
>>
>>29555857
It doesn't just NOT HELP it also turns most women into complete narcissists, and unfaithful too.
>>
>>29554154
I don't trust them, I have a feeling my heavy internet use has skewed my view of them more.
>>
>>29555758
If men behaved the same way, women would be pretty butthurt too.
>>
File: 1466127606470.png (666 KB, 895x565) Image search: [Google]
1466127606470.png
666 KB, 895x565
>being this fucking new

orenirgb
>>
>>29555758
>This whole fucking thread in a nutshell
also they aren't the only ones being degenerates, the whole fucking western civilization is becoming more and more degenerate with time
>>
>>29555857
The whole system of rating people as above or below you is flawed.
>>
>>29556036
Yes! I hate the ranking thing. But women do it A LOT. A guy's looks and social status, and how it will affect their own perceived value, is extremely important to women. Mostly I just want to estimate what kind of a chance I have with a given girl.
I find the VAST majority of girls plenty cute. Or I'm pretty sure I could get used to them and they'd become cute to me. Believe it or not, personality matters most to me (I actually find most women unbearable, so it makes sense).
>>
>>29556267
Both sexes do it and it's hurtful no matter who does it.
>>
This is possibly a secondary cause, but i think it does play a role; the fact that most robots seem to be INTP type personalities and that there are apparently fewer females with similar personality traits to INTP's is worth noting. This may be why robots specifically have trouble finding like-minded females.
>>
>>29556291
This situation >>29554247 remains. Women have the upper hand. It's us robots that get left out in the dirt.
>>
come on

women aren't that bad
>>
woman don't participate in building a home together like they used to.

woman don't care about building a sustainable relationship anymore. fun is at the top of the list. woman first and foremost get into relationships for fun and higher quality of living.
second would be a long term sustainable relationship IF everything goes well for her
third is making as much personal gain when something bad happens to the guy and leave with the spoils
>>
>>29555758

What is so infuriating about this post is that there's no difference between those two answers, but you think there is because you're too stupid to understand what keeps society healthy.

Women having sex with me is my only motivation to contribute to society.

I'm a medium-looking, muscular, debt-free, medium-income, large-cocked, hilarious, talented man with moderate income and my own clean, orderly apartment, and I couldn't get a woman to be with me if my life depended on it. I did okay for myself. Not great, but okay. I deserve a girl who is in the okay range, too. But do I get one? No. What do I get instead? Mockery for even having the expectaion. I'm expected to sit here and SMILE while all of the okay-level girls fuck chad and sneer at me when I approach them.

If a guy like me with at least something going for him can't find someone, what hope is there for the average guy?

And now that you see the big picture, what motivation do ANY of those abandoned young men have to contribute anything at all to the society that abandoned them?

YES, I AM MAD BECAUSE THE WOMEN WILL NOT FUCK ME. NO, THIS IS NOT A BAD REASON TO BE MAD.
>>
Past life experience from an early age.
>>
>>29556484
Jesus fuck, YOU can't get a girl? I want off this ride.
>>
>>29554154
More like roast beef lololololol
>>
I think a major beef that most robots have with women is the fact that society finds inherent value in anyone with a vagina, but if you're male you have to "prove" your worth. A lot of robots express this frustration by being antagonistic and prejudiced against women, to a point of being unfair and genuinely misogynistic to women who've done nothing wrong. Males are attacked by society and the socially progressive left, and it's always been that way. Whole society takes great strides to ensure the safety and comfort of women (to a point where women litterally get first seats on lifeboats, get shorter or no sentences for heinous crimes, and are legally entitled to their male spouses money), society sees males as disposable, society sees males as threatening, and society sees males as animals that either need to be put to work or cast aside. Society has chosen the latter for a lot of robots, so going "REEEEEEEEEE ROASTIES GET OUT!" is, while counter productive, an action that provides a sense of comraderie and solidarity with one another, which oftentimes is what attracts robots to this board.

Also, women have the capacity to be incredibly mean, violent, and even lie and cheat to ruin men's lives, but they're still seen as victims. Oftentimes in public school robots have faced brutality from their peers, both male and female, but bullying from females can be especially harmful when in our radfem-ruled school system, there's no way for a male victim to fight back, physically or not. A male can be physically attacked by a female and go to jail for pushing away their attacker, it's no wonder robots are misogynistic.
>>
>>29555167
>women have jobs. women start families
Because of men being manipulated.
>>
>>29556574
woman are simply unaware on how to price themselves

you don't just go out there and ask for the best guy you can, because any girl can just go and do that, woman don't understand how free market works.
when i go on a dating site i automatically filter all the 9/10's (which aren't bots) because i know a thing or two about supply and demand
>>
>>29554154
>it's another one of these threads
Fuck off back to plebbit, kid. Your shitty "raid" will never change our opinion.
>>
>>29554807
I agree, but I think the reason robots hate women so much is that there's nothing they can do to fight back. Chad bullying you? Society sees that as a real problem. Stacy literally attacking you physically? Don't even yell, that's aggressive behavior and you'll go to jail for that.
>>
>>29556574
This is my reaction, too. I occasionally get a half-ugly slut to let me fuck her, but they usually are just using me to sneak some cock behind someone else's back and they stop responding to my texts. I've had sex with 3 girls this year once each, that's it. I've offered relationships to about 5 girls in the last 8 years, all of them were not hot but not ugly, not rich but not poor, you know, just right in my same range... and all of them shrank away and left for someone taller or with a better career.

The best I can do is either morbidly obese, ugly, or fucked-in-the-head crazy, like dangerous crazy. I don't want any of that shit in my life. I'm better than that.

Suicide for me isn't an if but a when. I have a few more things to try first.
>>
>>29555167
>if they didn't fear consequences, i doubt they would engage in such activities that required long term planning.

exactly because the law is different amongst the two genders
cheers m8
>>
>>29556659
you'd have more luck in europe lad
american women seem to suck
>>
>>29554154
they're just grown up children. They want everything handed to them, but insist they should be treated like an adult. Nothing is EVER their fault, if you even try to use logic or reasoning they throw a fit. They're also manipulative as fuck and will do anything they can to ruin your life if you piss them off.
>>
>>29555036
Bitch, nobody's saying you don't have the same flaws as men. We're saying you have more flaws, and frankly you're invading a male space. You scream and cry about safe spaces but you only respect them when they're for people with vaginas.
>>
>>29556675
europe is much worse, the reason you don't hear about it is because men in europe have found access to poor village girls
>>
>>29556646
what are you talking about, nruvva
>>
>>29556675
Oh, that's real helpful. I'll just sell all my possessions, quit my job, move to "europe" (anywhere's fine, right?) and I'm sure they'll give me citizenship right away.
>>
>>29556384
>Women have the upper hand
Only while they're young
>>
>>29556658
>there's nothing they can do to fight back
Eh yeah. desu I'm not upset at any particular woman. They do as they please. But the way they behave as a group is deeply upsetting. But they each have the right to be like that. It's just the way our society has become.
>>
>>29556734
import the woman and marry her, that's a visa
>>
>>29556740
Man, I can't wait to get my hands on all those old women. It's such a relief to know that I'll be able to get all the gray, saggy tits I want after I miss out on youthful sex for 20 years.
>>
>>29556719
i'm french
seen tons of okay girls with okay guys
and knew ugly dudes with 6/10
and know a lot of decent women

>>29556734
aren't you willing to kill yourself in the future you dumb cunt?
how is moving to europe worst?
>>
>>29556785
so what im seeing it all the time but your street corner is not an indication to how things work on a mass scale.
there is no such thing as a city full of ugly guys dating okay girls. otherwise explain to me what a ton is
>>
>>29556785
>not understanding suicide
it's not about a rational anaysis of what exists in the world, it's about hope. I'm low on hope. I have a few more directions I want to try, and if they fail, I won't have enough hope left to just "move to europe" which you make sound so fucking easy. Don't you need thousands of dollars to do that?
>>
>>29556659
Well shit dude. This is depressing as fuck. I guess I'll just have to get used to the idea of never having a family.
>Suicide for me isn't an if but a when.
C'mon dude. Surely you can still enjoy life? I've pretty much always been single and I have tons of hobbies. If I can get a better job desu I think I'd be happy (but still no gf to spoil and love *sigh*).
>>
any femanons want some fuck? i'll pay you
>>
File: 1466927639113.png (55 KB, 785x942) Image search: [Google]
1466927639113.png
55 KB, 785x942
>>29554247

>B-but it's just a meme, anon! Come on now! You can't really be so bigoted!
>>
File: 1466927580171.png (83 KB, 1050x500) Image search: [Google]
1466927580171.png
83 KB, 1050x500
>>29556915

>Come on! Like, are you serious? You're just mad cus you can't get laid huehuehue
>>
>>29556740
Yeah "young" is being extended into their mid to late 30s now. desu I'm not going to be interested in a late marriage. I've been thoroughly warned about what these "settling down" relationships are going to be like. I'll have to try to get casual or short term relationships forever I guess. I'm already OK with the idea. I just wish it could have been different.
>>
>>29556675
Do you live in Europe? What country? Are European women really better? Because literally 99/100 girls in America are THE most boring, narcissistic, unaware people you'll ever meet.
>>
File: 1466927883593.png (170 KB, 700x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466927883593.png
170 KB, 700x1200
>>29556926

>You can't call women shallow, vapid whores like that! It's messed up, anon! Girls would like you if you just decided to lift and beeeeeee yourself!
>>
>>29556829
>seen tons of okay girls with okay guys

our women aren't shit
take my word or don't

>>29556848
I understand.
I live on 550 hundred euros a month (without state benefits but i could get those probably) downtown in a major city

not saying it's easy but if you're ready to kill yourself why not try that. It would depend a lot on your work skills but there's even a lot of people here that work in London and take the bullet train from Paris or Lille so you don't need to be fluent in french immediately

not saying i would have the balls to do something like this
that's a possibility and you know it exists
i have literally nothing going on in my life atm
if you are interested i'll throw an email down
>>
File: 1465997011462.png (34 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
1465997011462.png
34 KB, 432x330
>>29556926
B-but Anon, you're completely ignoring how much personality actually matters to women!
>>
>>29556936
french desu
i'm on okcupid a lot looking at american woman and they are horribly boring indeed
women are generally more boring than men but yours take the cake
>>
>>29556774
same here I am wanting for chad to give me his leftovers and to raise his child. she will look like an old mother after I get my chance.
>>
File: 1466916235082.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
1466916235082.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
>>29556926

If you pull out a calculator, this is about 17% of men having sex with 80% of women

I.e. the 20/80 rule isn't a meme

Shills and white knights absolutely BTFO
>>
>>29554154
They're different in almost every single, imaginable way to me. Some of them go out of their way to hurt us. Some go out of their way to manipulate us. Some of them use us. Some are completely unreasonable. They have become, and likely always were, maybe to a lesser degree, the center of society. The whole world revolves around them, on an incalculable degree. We are forced to play a game with rules we can't adapt to. You can either try to play, or just give up and accept your loss. I accept my loss. The game is over for me. The other players need me to play the game though. They have other people to substitute for me, but they aren't always available. I know what awaits for me, should I choose to play with them. So I don't. I try to continue with my life, without having to interact with them. They seek me for selfish reasons, and thus I am often blackmailed into fulfilling their desires, or facing the consequences. I have no escape. I am cornered. Yet, they expect from me things that I simply cannot, will not, should not, and don't want to do.
>>
>>29556972
source on this table? yall love to post these cute little tables but someone could have easily fabricated it in paint or something
>>
File: 1466223537118.jpg (22 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1466223537118.jpg
22 KB, 600x630
>>29557003
Don't worry about it, they'll just keep replacing us with cheap labor from the third world while we keep on checking out of society or killing ourselves.
>>
File: 1466255591595.png (444 KB, 1139x358) Image search: [Google]
1466255591595.png
444 KB, 1139x358
>>29556972

B-but your statistics are sexist ): How can you be against women'a liberation you misogynist?!?!? No wonder women won't date you ughh
>>
I don't have a beef with women. I simply don't find any happiness in their company.
>>
File: 1466908218976.jpg (47 KB, 479x379) Image search: [Google]
1466908218976.jpg
47 KB, 479x379
>>29557030

Hopefully the involuntary self culling from the gene pool will lead to beta male and manlet genes being less widespread, saving future generations from this hell.
>>
File: 2110489890feaa0d7754d92bcc54790f.jpg (773 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2110489890feaa0d7754d92bcc54790f.jpg
773 KB, 3264x2448
whats their prejudice with me

pic related
>>
>>29554587
fuck off roastie
>>>/tumblr/
gg
>>
I don't hate women.

It's just that if I were put in a room with a woman and a pistol with a loaded clip, I'd shoot myself in the head.

In my experience, a lot of women just are not very kind, OP. I don't know if maybe every single woman I've met in life has had a hard time, but it seems that every one of them cannot muster up any bit of kindness or respect for me, no matter how well I may treat them or how much sympathy I give them for their situations in life.

Yes, I am a beta male with low self-esteem who treats women with respect. I don't consider myself a "nice guy". I don't feel entitled to anything. I just act to others how I feel I would want to be treated. It apparently doesn't work the way we were taught in grade school.

>tl;dr cuck who follows the Golden Rule finds out women don't believe in "Do Unto Others..." and is sad about that
>>
>>29557069
kek, not even. It's always just all relative. What matters is that you're TOO short, or not strong ENOUGH, etc. Women will always only ever get the tingles for the higher tier males. It doesn't matter what their exact characteristics are. It's what women do. They rank males, and choose who is worthy of reproducing. The lower tier males are always screwed.
>>
My biggest gripe is the feminists who claim they hate nice guys. There are, in fact, guys who go out of their way to be nice in order to get laid. However this has been taken to an extreme and now any type of decency is seen as an attempt to get laid, and it triggers a bitch response. So now women go after men who are legitimately bad people in order to feel they are "fighting the power" so to speak, and then they complain how horrible men are, while continuing to do the same thing.

I also don't see anything wrong with slut shaming. It's not hard to be a slut. It's the easiest thing in the world, and like all easy things, no one respects people for doing something incredibly easy.

It's significantly harder to maintain a decent wholesome lifestyle and requires substantially more dedication. Instead of looking at the actual research done that proves there is a direct relationship between number of sexual partners and inability to maintain a long term relationship, modern women would rather yell at you for even bringing it up.

There is an immense feeling of entitlement in the western woman that is literally not seen anywhere else in the world. I live in a fairly well off area and the girls here are absolutely horrible human beings. Nasty, crude, downright mean people who have nothing to offer anyone, yet they fully believe they deserve only the best in men.

The best proof of this entitlement is seen in dating sites, which can be viewed quantitatively. On OKCupid like 80% of men are seen as below average by women, with like 5% of men garnering 90% of all replies from women.

Essentially you have below average and average women aiming for substantially more attractive, financially successful men, and when they are used/abused/ignored they lash out and cry about how they can't meet anyone decent. This same thing applies to real life situations and even celebrities. They say one thing and do another entirely.
>>
File: 1464887567364.jpg (152 KB, 514x467) Image search: [Google]
1464887567364.jpg
152 KB, 514x467
>>29557133
that fucking feel bro.

keep your head high knowing you're at least a decent human being.
>>
>>29557186
Thanks, anon. That really means a lot to me.

May rare Eric Andres come your way.
>>
>>29556963
so we should all move to france?
>>
>>29557179
continuing my own post.

Jennifer lawrence for example stated she is lonely and does nothing on the weekends, which is probably bullshit but let's go with it.

She has said no one wants to date her because men are so intimidated by her success, which is another typical thing successful women like to say when in fact they are just cunts. A navy SEAL made a video asking her out in response to her comment, which said had made to vogue magazine i think, yet she never answered him. Never followed up despite media coverage and her likely being aware of the video.

This same principle is applied to any attractive girl. When a woman says she cannot meet someone, what she means is she can't meet chad thundercock with mark zuckerberg's account, young brad pitt's looks and ron jeremy's cock size.

it isn't that they are lonely. They are lonely by THEIR DEFINITION of loneliness, which is complete and utter tripe.

When a man says he can't meet any girls, he often literally means he is alone. Actually alone, like many robots are.

When a woman says she can't meet any men, it's garbage. It's just completely not true. I once made a fake dating profile of a girl I knew who made this claim, and I had 150~ messages within 3 hours and I didn't even do anything except put up a photo and write how I liked dogs.

Women have life on such an easy mode compared to your average guy that they could not even literally imagine what it was like to struggle for attention, or a compliment, or to genuinely have nothing to do for days, weeks, months on end.

I have a stacey sister who actually cried when she didn't have plans for a WEEKEND. ONE WEEKEND.

Nothing I am saying can even be disputed because it's completely 100% true and can be proven.

Look at taylor swift. Pretty, rich, tons of options for men, yet she intentionally goes after well known womanizers, breaks up with them, and then complains they were...womanizers. And then she writes songs about them. Over and over.
>>
>>29557299
fuck off we're full
but honestly if you want to and have something to bring to the table do it
>>
>>29557133
Well fucking said bro
>>
>>29557179
feminism has nothing to do with how woman treat us. its gynocentrism.

basically what happened is that we generated bunch of shitty useless jobs for woman so they can get paid and created laws to defend them and they bite the hand that feeds them.
the best thing you can do is spread the red pill, more men with power is less woman with power
>>
Last time I tried talking to girl she curved me.
I can't say it wasn't obvious it would happen but still I shut down for 30 minutes.
It's not the thought of a girl that bothers me, it's just that the trust I have put in girls have came back and bit me in the ass, I generally don't mind talking to a girl but being best friends would inevitably be a down fall for me because every time I do, i get too close and then date and realise I can't stand relationships.
>>
>>29554154
Thus Far I personally have yet to find one who I can relate to on a personal level. Nothing personal.
In attempt to be happy, I used to "Be Myself" who was energetic, and had a strange sense of humor. No woman has ever laughed at what I find funny, the way I laugh. Instead many scold be for silly beliefs I have.
In every work space I get into, who ever is the Woman Ringleader (They always work on a Matriarchy) they always notice my inability to find women enjoyable and mock me. I'm not gay, woman are attractive, but I am currently asexual until I find proof that I can be happy with a woman.
>>
>>29555758
If you want to talk about women, take "ur a virgin XD" off the table. It's impossible to explore substantive criticism of them otherwise. That will never happen, though, because cunts are substanceless parasites who just panic and slam the emasculation button rather than being outed as the drains they are.

>>29555542
More roastie deflection and "tend and befriend" weasel bullshit. Roasties are insufferable. They create nothing and want to be dominated. Their natural status for 90% of history was being beaten, herded, and raped in Chad's harem after a long day of gossiping and gathering roots at camp.

Meanwhile males were out exploring, chasing prey over long distances, inventing new strategies and contraptions, coordinating and building tight teamwork and cameraderie.

Kill yourself cunt.
>>
>>29557466
>she curved me
What does that mean?

Also I feel you bro, why get in a relationship when it's bound to go to shit.
>>
>>29554284
Same as this guy but more reasonable. I approve of my mother because she's married to my father who took her virginity. She may be stupid and chubby but at least she had the decency to save herself. If a girl won't even do that much then she's pretty much worthless since women don't even cook or clean anymore.
>>
File: women=meme.png (303 KB, 1850x663) Image search: [Google]
women=meme.png
303 KB, 1850x663
Because pic related.

I'm so fucking original it hurts to exist.
>>
>>29555542
>sex isn't what makesna person happy in life
Anon that's like telling a starving child in Africa,that Mcdonalds food is unhelathy.
>>
File: 1466473114846.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1466473114846.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
>>29557573
I just typed a whole good story all planned out.
I accedently typed a letter cause I'm on mobile, so i copied it and my captcha messed up making me have to refresh.
Baisically curving is ignoring someone to be an ass and paying attention to another person, or generally forgeting that person was talking to you and tend to something else when someone was trying to start a conversation like me.
But yes fuck relationships.
>>
>>29557635
Physical intimacy is 100% a need. I can tell. I'm starting to huhh.. go a little crazy over here.
>>
>>29556604
Thank you for the best written post in this thread
>>
>>29554154
now I don't hate women purely for having two X's. I hate hem for the way that most roasties act.
>>
>>29558169
Are you being sarcastic anon?Because physical intimacy is actually a need.
>>
>>29558324
>Are you being sarcastic anon?
No.
That's why I'm fully aware that I need a gf, not just get laid. Hookers would just make me even more depressed; I'm really not interested in that. Casual sex is probably the next best thing, but it's likely not going to be much better. Actually I've gotten ""lucky"" before (inb4 REEEEEEEEE; I don't usually mention that) but it was just so bad I try not to even think about it anymore (alcohol, impersonal, mostly focused on not making an ass out of myself, short). I regret it desu. I guess one night stands are better but I can't even get those.
>>
I don't really have any beef with women as a whole, but I can't stand being around the VAST fucking majority of women for 5 minutes. Some women I'm indifferent towards, others make my teeth itch with irritation. Some make me want to fucking flip out just by breathing. There's only been a handful of girls I've been able to tolerate and only two I've enjoyed being around. I guess it's from my childhood. I was molested and raped by females from 3-9 and 90% of my many abusers have also been female. I dunno man.
>>
>>29554154
Most guys on here want women, however, whether it be because we are ugly, boring, autistic or just don't have the same intrests as them many on here can't get them. There are two types of anons on here that hate women,
1. There are the ones who hate them because they fail to realize that society won't conform to their needs. Angry and depressed at this, he will blame women and those around him for his problems and that is why he hates women.

2. This anon is a little more advanced on his way to wizardom. He has realized that the reason he has not been able to get a girl is because he himself is shit. However, since he is brutally honest when analyzing himself, he tends to be brutally honest when looking at others. He stops making excuses for his shortcomings and sees that women have many flaws, he stops making excuses for their bullshit so he comes off as hating women when in reality he is just being a pessimist.

Failing to reproduce, a basic biological function that literally everyone seems to be able to do is fucking sad m8. It's very insulting and you quickly lose all sense of value, self esteem and self worth and you wonder why others can do this basic task and you can't. As a result different people deal with it differently, some lash out at women, some at themselves, some at society or the world.
>>
I agree with everything in this thread.

Mostly just that it's so easy for an average woman to find a relationship or at least a fuck-buddy who takes her out to dinner and so fucking hard for an average man to do it.
>>
>>29554154
My biggest problem is they dont like anything (I guess due to the way their brain is wired). All their hobbies and interests are fucking boring. They dont delve any deeper than the top surface of topics they are interested in (like music). I just dont get along with girls mentally like i do with my guy friends. And i wont make any compromises in that area just cause shes a girl.

A wise man once said:
"if girls didnt have vaginas they would be sorely out of business"
>>
Feminism: It may have had good intentions but it became a nasty virus that infiltrated social culture.
>>
>>29558990
this, women have everything in life handed to them. And they still act like victims.
>>
I love them in theory, I have never met one that I liked though.

I will stick to admiring women through 1960's art films.
>>
>>29556604
>>29557133
>>29557179
>>29557323
Very well said anons.
>>
>>29556484
Why did you exclude that you refuse to date blacks, single mothers, older, disabled, or obese women?

Oh, because it doesn't fit into your world view where literally no women even look at such a well adjusted man.
>>
>>29554247
They can't ignore men, women are always seeking the best alpha male so they wont easily get satisfied. Women get to choose who to be with, it will be impossible for some men to get a partner because they will never impress her.
>>
If they were decent people to be around I'd have no problems with them.
>>
>>29560068
Yeah. But the key difference is that they don't mind sharing the alphas. Whereas men would be happy to have their own woman all for themselves (the greedy fucks).
>>
I don't know really. I just finished talking to a girl on kik and I literally sperged out.

Is it normal to feel panic attacks when talking to girls?
>>
>>29560220
Because a man needs emotional attachment from a woman. If she can't give that, a relationship is pointless.
>>
File: 1464455364568.jpg (294 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1464455364568.jpg
294 KB, 900x900
>>29555758

just a reminder. dont bother.
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.