[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest fembots: have you ever wanted to rape a man you desired?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 4
File: PhotoGrid_1464767992784.jpg (621 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1464767992784.jpg
621 KB, 1080x1080
Be honest fembots: have you ever wanted to rape a man you desired?
>>
I raped a dude from my HS twice.
>>
>>29554140

A girl did that to my brother once.
>>
>>29554176
pretty hot
pls greentext
>>
>>29554176
not cool dudette, you should've raped me.
>>
>>29554176

Nice.

Elaborate por favor.
>>
>>29554208
I not very good at green text.

We went to the same grade school and I kind of liked him a lot then but I was fat and he wasn't so I didn't say anything.

I lost some weight and got taller after I moved and when I came back I figured I might have a chance but he had gotten really Chadish by then and was even further from my league.

He was still nice to me though and I had him come to my house for a BBQ which was a lie kind of because I made it seem like it was a family thing but my parents weren't home that weekend.

We grilled which was hard and I got him kinda drunk and gave him hydrocodone instead of headache medicine when he asked for some and then tied him up to the legs of the couch while he was asleep.

I got him naked and messed with his penis until it was was kinda semi hard and I could get it into me. He didn't wake up until I was on top him and like 3/4 of the way there.

Once he woke up though his dick did get harder which is maybe a good thing but he was super pissed and kept trying to buck me off him which was unfortunate because it worked well for sex.

Repeated that a few hours later and then promised I would untie him the next morning and he started to cry so I put a movie on for him and slept with a knife in case he got free and tried to kill me.

He wasn't even that mad I guess, he never told on me but he also never willingly spoke to me again.
>>
>Repeated that a few hours later and then promised I would untie him the next morning and he started to cry so I put a movie on for him
I laughed at this part
>>
>>29554411

Good job.

He probably had it coming anyway. Did you feel satisfied after or bad?
>>
>>29554411
> slept with a knife in case he got free and tried to kill me

And if you killed him, I bet your whore ass would say he raped you, and everyone will sympathize and think he's a piece of shit in his grave.
>>
>>29554411
>tfw no fembot will ever rape me
>>
>>29554411
I like how if you were male this would be the worst thing ever and lynch mobs would come after you, but you're female so apparently it doesn't matter.

Also your not a virgin. Get out normie.
>>
>>29554460
It was The Last Castle which is a pretty okay movie if you ever want to watch it.

>>29554522
I didn't really feel bad just afraid of getting in trouble.

I kind of had the feeling that I'd be able to convince him we had sex and it was normal and stuff and he'd just kinda like me after that.

>>29554532
Probably.

I mean I hadn't really thought about it too much but I could have said something like that or he got too drunk and was acting kinda crazy so I tried to tie him up and he got free and tried to beat me up or something.

>>29554537
Probably not.

>>29554599
Why do you like that?
>>
>>29554669
>Why do you like that?

You're really stupid aren't you?
>>
>>29554669

Did you manage to cum while raping him?
>>
>>29554722
No, why would you think that?

>>29554761
Yeah, both times and the first one was a double considering I was nearly there when he woke up and started helping me long by bucking his hips.

He came too if that matters.
>>
Not as much desire, but I raped a guy friend of mine before.
>>
>>29555032

Go on miss.
>>
>>29555032
Greentext that shit
original is original nigger
>>
>>29555032
Help me jack off by greentexting your crime.
>>
Don't know if it counts, but I used to finger my younger brother's asshole sometimes. Not for sexual reasons really, more of a mix of curiosity and a desire to hurt him when he pissed me off - he used to cry when I did it.
>>
>>29555243

Damn you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>29555213
It's not that interesting I don't think

>Taking care of my friend after a car accident, he was released but on pain meds
>While on the meds he was high as a kite and incoherent
>Tried fooling around with him to see what I could get away with, tried jerking him, oral and eventually fucking him
>Had no knowledge or memory of any of it

I mean he might have just pretended that was the case but to this day he's never said or remembered anything about it or acted differently towards me, and believes I was just taking care of him during that time.
>>
>>29554411
Here, let me help

>I not very good at green text.
>We went to the same grade school and I kind of liked him a lot then but I was fat and he wasn't so I didn't say anything.
>I lost some weight and got taller after I moved and when I came back I figured I might have a chance but he had gotten really Chadish by then and was even further from my league.
>He was still nice to me though and I had him come to my house for a BBQ which was a lie kind of because I made it seem like it was a family thing but my parents weren't home that weekend.
>We grilled which was hard and I got him kinda drunk and gave him hydrocodone instead of headache medicine when he asked for some and then tied him up to the legs of the couch while he was asleep.
>I got him naked and messed with his penis until it was was kinda semi hard and I could get it into me. He didn't wake up until I was on top him and like 3/4 of the way there.
>Once he woke up though his dick did get harder which is maybe a good thing but he was super pissed and kept trying to buck me off him which was unfortunate because it worked well for sex.
>Repeated that a few hours later and then promised I would untie him the next morning and he started to cry so I put a movie on for him and slept with a knife in case he got free and tried to kill me.
>He wasn't even that mad I guess, he never told on me but he also never willingly spoke to me again.
>>
No. But I'd be a married man's side girl. I disgust myself.
>>
>>29555377

I know. I stopped cause he started acting jumpy/scared of me and I started feeling sorry.
>>
>>29556001
would you be mad if he raped you back for revenge?
>>
>>29556029

He's well adjusted nowadays, and we get along alright. I don't think he'd want revenge.
>>
>>29556148
But say he did. Would you get mad or just shrug and go "yeah I deserved that"?
>>
>>29556180

I mean, nobody deserves rape, so yeah. Though I'd understand if he was angry at me, but he's not.
>>
>>29556280
>I mean, nobody deserves rape
You do. Not only did you rape him but you did it when he was a kid.
>>
>>29554884
>why would you think that?
Not him but it's because you can't comprehend things I could when I was 7 years old
>>
File: 1466974564393.jpg (134 KB, 865x882) Image search: [Google]
1466974564393.jpg
134 KB, 865x882
I raped a guy in my HS three times. I am a female. Just take my word for it. I'm not some neckbeard typing out my fantasies on 4chan. Trust me.
>>
>>29554411
Damn I got super hard from this
I wish I was "raped"
>>
>>29555378
Fuck man
I'm so jealous
This is like some hentai shit
>>
File: autist neckbeard role playing.jpg (61 KB, 607x428) Image search: [Google]
autist neckbeard role playing.jpg
61 KB, 607x428
>>29557526
At this point I'm convinced it's just role-playing threads.

It's just less obvious since they're pretending to be real girls instead of 2D ones.
>>
>>29554411
which movie?
orinalo
>>
if I would rape then put a movie for someone I would put something like schindler's list
>>
>>29557776
Read this posto >>29554669
>>
>>29554411
>but I was fat
Stopped reading there. It's a shame, I was looking forward to it.
>>
>>29554669
>The Last Castle
what's it about?
>>
>>29555563
Well done Friendnon.

>>29557619
Why do so many boys have rape fetishes?

>>29557776
>>29558162
The Last Castle.

It's about an army general sent to a military prison where the warden is an asshole who mistreats and murders prisoners.

>>29558142
But I stopped being fat.
>>
>>29558488
>Why do so many boys have rape fetishes?
because one way to pass on our genes is to rape you
>>
>>29558516
Are rape babies that common with all the birth control and abortion clinics?
>>
>>29558488
Because I like being submissive and it would be nice for a girl to use me sexually
>>
>>29559577
you sound like me anon. do you want to be friends?
>>
>>29554140
Source on anime.
>>
>>29554669
>I didn't really feel bad just afraid of getting in trouble.

Spoken like a true rapist. Kill yourself pham
>>
>>29554884
>He came too if that matters
wow really fuck who could've seen that coming
>>
>>29558615
is evolution so esoteric that you sincerely didn't understand what i was saying?
>>
>>29559602
Sure why not.
Just know I'm not a very friendly person.
>>
>>29558516
the same reason rape is a the number one fantasy for females

both instinctively desire it, because the guy gets to pass on his genes to his choice of woman, and the woman gets an alpha chad man who forces her to take his genes

you do realize women orgasm more from rape than any other sexual activity?
>>
I would rather be raped by a dude I desired.
>>
Question to the fembots here.

>girl and me know each other for a long time
>friend of hers tells me that the girl has a huge crush on me and wants to date
>I start getting increasingly sexually aggressive with her by "accidentally" brushing against her tits, hitting her ass, and bear hugging her

So my question is, if I outright grabbed her and started playing with her tits and ass, would she be okay with it? I mean, I want to full on bend her over and slam my dick in her but I want to do it before I acknowledge her feelings for me. Would I be okay with this?
>>
>>29560001
expand on this desire in greentext form, please
>>
>>29560066
no you creep
stop touching her weirdly just ask her out
>>
>>29558488
timestamp tits or gtfo toasty roastie so vile with your posties
>>
>>29560085
you ever consider the possibility that guys sexually harass you because it works?

or if you're not a girl but a guy calling people creeps kys
>>
>>29560201
not guys, anon
Chads
the only kind of dick who does shit like that is NormalChadMax
>>
>>29560085

Yeah, but I want her to think that I decided to be with her independently and I want her to want and accept me before I tell her I know she likes me.

Basically, I want her to show she wants me before I start dating her. I don't know, like it's always been a fetish of mine to sexually bully a girl that was attracted to me, but I wasn't dating or anything.
>>
>>29560228
and chad is defined on the basis of his success with women. hmmm
>>
>>29560247
>>29560066

You could keep teasing her like that till she reciprocates. Like, she meets you for a kiss or something like that. THEN, you take it all the way and basically rape her.

She probably would want it anyway, but you have to be sure, by some expression of interest or consent on her behalf. Normally it wouldn't matter if you just want to fuck her, but if you're trying to gf her then you have to be a little more delicate on the matter.
>>
>>29560247
>>29560303

It's just so fucking hot that I know that she wants me. It's a great feeling interacting with her now because I can look into her eyes and know she wants me. It's like I have this great freedom to do what I want with her and I can just observe her embarrass herself to please me and look cool to me.

Feels good man. I have the power over her.
>>
>>29554669
>>29554411
How big was his dick pham?
>>
>>29560323
Is a 6.5 inch dick good?
>>
>>29560371

No, that's too small. It has to be 8 or larger.
>>
>>29554140
I wanted to rape a guy man
>>
Do fembots think about shoving dildos in guys or sucking or taking the dick of a guy that doesn't want you? Do you ever fantasize about cutting a dick off a guy?
>>
>all the fapfics itt
smdh
>>
>>29559849
I would much rather not do that.

>>29559912
Well, he didn't want to come, he kept like, trying to will himself not to by repeating no or simply making a really strained face and like a train noise.

>>29559926
I was only pretending.

>>29560323
Not sure really, even when it got it's hardest it was never really that hard, like a stout semi but it was still pretty biggish at least in girth.

If I had to guess 6 at the time but full of blood and willing to have sex like 7 and a half.
>>
>>29560611

If you were raped by an ugly, fat man, would you think you'd deserve it because you are a rapist?

I think women that are rapists should be public toilets for society, especially women that are pedophiles.
>>
>>29560485
>Shoving dildos
No.
>Sucking or taking of a guy that doesn't want it
Yes.
>Cutting a dick off
No.
>>
>>29560796
No, I mean if I were raped by a regular looking person I guess that is fair but ugly/fat isn't since I'm a regular looking person.
>>
>>29560908
if the guy you raped turned ugly and fat because of the trauma would you accept that you deserve to be locked in his basement and raped until he sorts his life out?
>>
>>29560934
Yeah, that would be fine.

I didn't rape him cause he was a Chad, I just wanted that dick cause he was nice to me in grade school and I always fantasized about him being my BF when I moved away.

He can be ugly on the outside because I'm ugly on the inside and kinda meh on the outside too.
>>
>>29561042

So you would accept this guy no matter what just because he was nice to you in grade school? Did you/do you want his kids?
>>
>>29554411

I like how /r9k/ thinks this story is hot, but I find it horrifying.

Shows how a lack of sex can make some go insane and just blindly accept any form of sexual contact, no matter how cruel it is.
>>
>>29561064
Yes, and I mean he was still nice to me even though he didn't have to be when I came back because he had evolved into Chad so he is probably a pretty good person.

Kids and marriage would be ideal, I wasn't surprised but kinda disappointed I didn't get pregnant from that night.
>>
>>29561115
>implying cruelty doesn't make sexual contact hotter
>>
>>29561131

What did this guy even do to you to make you want him that much? How was he nice to you?

>implying this isn't made up
>>
>>29561172
He was my only real friend as a kid, he had a special kind of kid autism that aligned perfectly with my own where we roleplayed 24/7 that we were Pokemon trainers in this like ultra dangerous pokemon universe where basically all wild pokemon wanted to eat you and your own pokemon took a while to come out of their balls so if you stumbled into something you'd have to have a pretty safe distance to fight it.

Anyways, it was pretty great just imagine your best friend ever was the opposite sex and seemed gettable and infinitely forgiving of your various short comings and then tell me you wouldn't want to marry/rape them.
>>
>>29561298
>he had a special kind of kid autism that aligned perfectly with my own where we roleplayed 24/7 that we were Pokemon trainers in this like ultra dangerous pokemon universe where basically all wild pokemon wanted to eat you and your own pokemon took a while to come out of their balls so if you stumbled into something you'd have to have a pretty safe distance to fight it.
desu that already makes me want to marry/rape you. mostly rape tho
>>
>>29561298
Back in my day we just shot eachother. It got pretty fucked up, I had to shoot kids and I watched a lot of my friends die. I still remember when we got ambushed and my best friend ate a round to his chest and I had to watch him gurgle his own blood as he tried to scream for help. I miss you, man.
I miss all of you.
>>
>>29561361
If someone would want to like, 24/7 pretend roleplay with me now I was still be pretty game for it.

>>29561426
Dark.
>>
>>29561470
you still into pokemon?
>you will never beat dawn in a battle and make her pay the loser fee with sexual favors because she's out of money
>>
>>29561503
>you will never collect the panties of female gym leaders as a reward for defeating them
>>
>>29561503
Not so much any more, I played until Diamond and Pearl before losing my DS and not bothering to get a new one.
>>
>>29554411
Hope you get sent to prison. It'll never happen considering you have a vag and all. But still, I hope you get flayed.
>>
>>29561600
Oughta get a New 3DS and get into all the CFW stuff, then you can get X+Y and OR+AS for free. Sun and Moon when it comes out too.
>>
>>29554140
once when i was really drunk in highschool i kissed a guy forcefully who didnt want it
i was actually really embarrassed about it
>>
>>29561702
Let's be honest here, the guy probably enjoyed it. Knowing a girl likes you so much that she would forcibly have sex with you is a huge confidence boost, it's like buying a fucking booster in a P2W MMO. Women have sex with whoever they feel emotional for (or whoever has money) while guys have sex with whoever has a vagina and normal proportions.
>>
>>29561536
>whitney will never make you her bitch after miltank sweeps your party
>>
>>29561837
>Miltank sweep
Did this really happen to you? She stalled me like crazy but I still won.
The only time I actually got wiped was when I challenged the Elite 4 too soon and didn't have a proper counter to Karen's Houndoom.
>>
Mfw 2 girls drugged me at a party. I drank 3 beers and got light headed. I have slight memory of it but they basiclly threw me on a bed and had there way with me. I went from slight chad to emotional wreck after that
>>
>>29561850
rollout got me. the other time i lost was to barry and his fucking evasionhax bird
>>
>>29561873
I think my second closest time to losing was Clair, it came down to the wire with just one of my pokemon left and it could have went either way. I still won, but I honestly wouldn't mind losing to Clair. She's hella cute.
>>
>>29554411
This is why I still come here

I am laffin
>>
>>29554140
>>29559725
Source is h-anime called Ran->Sem: Hakudaku Delmo Tsuma no Miira Tori

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10458/Ran-%3ESem__Hakudaku_Delmo_Tsuma_no_Miira_Tori
>>
>>29560417
Was about to make a comment on how obvious a virgin you are, but then I remembered where I am.
>>
>>29561115
>look mom, I'm on the Internet
why do normies refer to r9k like its some kind of entity? it's just this shit board. you're posting on it too. are you too dumb to realize this?
>>
File: 1434948939943.jpg (36 KB, 455x481) Image search: [Google]
1434948939943.jpg
36 KB, 455x481
No I haven't.
Everybody knows women can't rape anyway.
>>
>>29563163
>Everybody knows women can't rape anyway
B8
He's summarized the group here by the board name this is pretty common on the Internet in general
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.