[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>post my dick on /b/ all the time >brag that I'm asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_4927.jpg (383 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4927.jpg
383 KB, 1600x1200
>post my dick on /b/ all the time
>brag that I'm asian
>after posting in 3 different rate threads
>this guy starts replying every time he see's my dick
>keeps telling me that it's not long, that I'm using camera tricks and shit.
>been doing so like 3 times already.
>haven't posted on 4chan for a while
>randomly post my dick again today
>he shows up telling me that my dick is not big

the fuck is wrong with this guy? can't I post dick pics in peace? hopefully he doesn't see this thread, fucking guy is obsessed with hating on my asian dick.
>>
Nice camera angles, but your dick really isn't that big, you know.
>>
I can't tell if you're using camera tricks to make it look bigger than it really is. I'll have to put it in my mouth to confirm its size
>>
>>29554104
It's definitely long, but a bit thinner than you would expect for a penis of that length.
>>
Its not nice to lie about the size of your dick on the internet anon
>>
>>29554071
Just use a ruler then faggot
Or is it really just shitty camera angles?
>>
File: IMG_4932.jpg (309 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4932.jpg
309 KB, 1600x1200
>>29554104
trust me, if I don't mention that I'm asian, people wouldn't be saying that I'm small.

every time I post without saying that I'm asian, people would praise my dick.

>>29554135
I have a very big dick head. it skews the size.
>>
>>29554071
>thinks we're this stupid
Why use Myspace angles on your dick LOL
>>
>>29554071
Nice angle fag But we both know it's pretty small
>>
>>29554071
How does it feel knowing that you're a homosexual that parades himself for other men?
>>
>>29554071
seriously though what can of retarded camera angle is this?
>>
>>29554147

you can't use a ruler anon, you can only tell the true length of a dick by laying it on top of another dick of known length.
>>
>>29554071
You're like 5 inches at the very most.
>>
>>29554179
it's worth it for the occasional femanon to reply
got three PMs from active hot /r/gonewild users on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/MassiveCock/comments/4mg4mx/heres_my_asian_dick_genetics_have_been_kind_to_me/
>>
Lmao. That dick is weirdly thin. Length means nothing if you can't fill a girl up with girth. You need to actually stretch the walls to produce pleasure. Sex with your pencil dick is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Get a penis pump or something, dude...

T. 6" girth guy
>>
>>29554201
>first post on reddit doesn't even believe that's your actual size
Wow why don't you just stop trying? Also nice jelly rolls, you should stick to rice and sushi it's much healthier
>>
>>29554201
>Small dick
>Reddit user
Figures...
>>
File: IMG_5016.jpg (91 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5016.jpg
91 KB, 480x640
>>29554243
>>29554237
like I said before, I'm only getting these salty replies because I said that I wasn't white.

it's hilarious.
>>
>>29554265
>RACISM!!!!!!

You'd think you would be black with how much you're pulling the race card. Literally anyone that goes on reddit gets made fun of on here you fucking retard.
>>
>>29554265
Well, you are probably a manlet. Women need to know if they're riding a big dick on a tall guy or a small dick on a short guy who's good at using camera trickery.
>>
This might be the most obvious case of samefagging i've ever seen.
>>
>>29554300
I post reddit links because it's easy to bait retards like you famalam.
>>
>>29554343
>that damage control
No you post reddit links because you think you're showing off anything except how much of a desperate summerfag you are??? lol?
>>
>>29554071
>weird attention whore dude with mediocre bent pencil dick keeps posting his dick on /b/
>i make fun of him every time and he just HAS to defend his average dick

kek.
I knew I'd see your little cock on r9k one day.
It's still not big. You're still asian and 5'2. Fuck off.
>>
>>29554265
> I'm only getting these salty replies because I said that I wasn't white
Pretty much yeah. How does it feel being a subhuman ?
Wanna convince me you're big ? (because obviously you're profoundly insecure about it) Show me a pic of your body next to a door fag but you won't cause you're a manlet
>>
File: IMAGE_3683.jpg (343 KB, 1156x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE_3683.jpg
343 KB, 1156x1600
>>29554413
>>29554404
keep posting bro
I know you love my dick.

here's another pic for you.
>>
>>29554163
Is that a penny? Kek
>>
>>29554457
>gets smaller in each picture
>has to push balls down to make sure he squeezes as much length as possible
it's not helping btw
>>
>>29554071
> Glan alone is bigger than the 2 balls together

Seems legit and not a bad case of foreshortening or anything.

I'll just continue to date numerous asian girls and satisfy them with my small white pride and be secretly jelly of you.
>>
File: IMG_5012.jpg (305 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5012.jpg
305 KB, 1200x1600
>>29554481
well, that pic was from 2 years ago. you can see the thickness difference in this recent one.
>>
>>29554515
Suuuuuuuuuuuuure buddyboy. You look like you have a child's body. How tall are you ? I'm betting on 5'4
>>
Thin like pasta, even mine has a larger girth.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.