[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Jews of Tamreil, Khajits!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 900x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 900x400
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Were the Khajit the Jews of Skyrim?

>merchants
>from a far off sandy place
>largely reviled and scorned
>keep to themselves
>shit warriors

I mean I guess this make sense? I always played as master race based Bretton so I never gave it much thought?
>>
>>29553961
Except the creator of the Dunmer already said he based the Dunmer off real life Hebrews.
>>
File: 1461740296885.jpg (11 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1461740296885.jpg
11 KB, 255x255
Cossack Cats.
>>
File: smug slav anime girl.jpg (65 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
smug slav anime girl.jpg
65 KB, 604x604
>Israeli jews
>Shit warriors

Top kek holy shit
>>
>>29554334
>believing the propaganda
Really, anon, I know you know better.
>>
>>29553961
>Khajtis
>Shit Warriors

Pick one. Shit at magic? Yeah, but they would only be behind Redguards and Nords (equal-ish with Argonians) in melee weapons.
>>
>>29553961
>based Breton
>thinking the mongrel descendants of ancient experimental elven rape are based
>>
File: khajit has wares.jpg (126 KB, 640x589) Image search: [Google]
khajit has wares.jpg
126 KB, 640x589
>implying the imperials aren't the jews
>imperial race trait: find more gold than usual
I think khajiits are more like arabs, or possibly mongols because of the nomadic and traveling lifestyle
>>
>>29553961
>accent
>weaponry
>place of origin so fucking away no one ever goes there
>lore says they have their own martial arts and shit
>god-tier thiefs and assassins

Khajiits are either asians or arabs
>>
I always play as an imperial because fuck the subhuman scum and those knife-eared bastards
>>
When i first played skyrim i had it in me that I wanted to roleplay as some fantasy or mystical non human creature. As I really didn't fancy the felines nor thewalking crocodiles, i ended up with elves. The most important thing for me was that the elf was evil looking. If I had been able to fully customize my character, he would've been as pale as moonlight, with red eyes and sharp teeth. To my disappointment, no elf race was pale enough. Wood elfs were of that hideous greenish ill like colour. High elves were no better, with their yellow skin. Ugly as hell.
So dark elves it was. When I later learned about the lore, i grew fond of their story. So I always play as dark elf.
>>
>>29553961
i think they are more similar to the gypsies based on my opinion.
>always say that its not their fault
>come from a far away place
>have a shit accent
>known for stealing
>always looked down by the rest of the society
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.