[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're depressed why don't you just go to sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: it pis.jpg (43 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
it pis.jpg
43 KB, 540x960
If you're depressed why don't you just go to sleep at 8 pm and wake up at 4/5 AM?

> wake up feeling refreshed
>cool morning air
>peaceful
>just like the humans used to do it
>start day off with comfy cup of coffee and start browsing r9k

Seriously, why would you idiots stay up till 4 or 5 am? There's nothing comfier than waking up in peace in the morning.
>>
Also

>asleep while normies are out getting drunk and messing up their tomorrow

feels good
>>
Thats currently my workshift.

I work from 4am-8am and when I get home my normie room mates are gone all day. its pretty comfy.
>>
>>29553355
Whatever helps you get to sleep at night.
Nice triple dubs
>>
To cold at this time of year.
>Southern hemisphere
>>
>>29553323

and how to sleep that early other than taking zzzquil or someshit every night faggot?
>>
>>29553355
are triple dubs rarer than trips?
>>
File: 1463952410647.jpg (8 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
1463952410647.jpg
8 KB, 211x239
>>29553376
That does sound pretty comfy anon. Where do you work at?
>>
>>29553491
Yeah I feel like it would be tough to get accustomed to
>>
>>29553573
I work UPS in preload shift. It's a hard job at first but I work in unload and we get to scan the packages and put stickers on them. I just put a podcast on and kickit for the whole shift.
>>
as i get older i'm waking up earlier and earlier and needing less and less sleep. i used to sleep anywhere from 10-14 hours a day when i was a teen/early 20s. i'm 29 now and i don't really need much more than like 7ish. i went to sleep at like 12:30 last night and woke up today at 7 and just got up and went about my day (of doing nothing).

it's really weird. spring and summer time is nice for this because it's comfy to just sit outside and smoke a cig in the early morning when the sun isn't boiling my skin off.

i think the computer program flux helped a bit too with my sleep problems.
>>
>>29553667
Man that sounds great. I need to see if the ups around here is hiring
>>
I usually wake up somewhere around 5 or 6 AM every morning, even if I go to sleep late and end up with less than 8 hours.

Mornings are comfy though, since the heathens who sleep until afternoon aren't awake yet.
>>
Because there is nothing comfier than the hours 11pm-6am, wouldn't want to miss them.
>>
File: elgd6tignke6hfdhsbxj.png (376 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
elgd6tignke6hfdhsbxj.png
376 KB, 636x358
>bouts of insomnia keep me up all night
>go for a walk to the beach
>the only people outside are elderly
>everything is quiet except the birds
>the air smells sweet
>watch the sun rise
>feel like I own the morning
>could never do it again

I want to be a morning person so bad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.