[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everybody you went to school with is progressing in life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1466971240788.jpg (37 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1466971240788.jpg
37 KB, 640x437
>everybody you went to school with is progressing in life and having fun
>You rot away alone and depressed

Jesus fucking Christ I want to kill myself but I also want to prove myself to those god damn normies.
>>
>>29553000
>I want to kill myself but I also want to prove myself to those god damn normies.
Same thing in your case
>>
>>29553000
>prove yourself to normies

They will never notice you.
They will never respect you.
They will never, ever care.
>>
File: 1462219032680.jpg (40 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
1462219032680.jpg
40 KB, 640x628
>graduated 2 years ago
>everyone I used to know are leading promising and happy lives
>I'm directionless, jobless, and a drug addict
>overdosed on heroin and got sent to rehab last month
>tfw I can see the shame in my parent's eyes every day now
>>
>>29553297
>graduated
>drugs
>pepe
Kill yourself you fucking normie.
>>
Yeah it's sad how so many believe that bullshit about how social outcasts grow up to be successful while the Chads and Staceys will be mediocre after high school. No, it's a lie to make the social outsiders feel better for the mean time. Then when you grow up you realize what shit it all was and the robots kill themselves sooner or later and non one misses them. Meanwhile everyone is happy and blissful and probably can't even remember your name.
>>
File: 146676046d7270.jpg (116 KB, 1050x591) Image search: [Google]
146676046d7270.jpg
116 KB, 1050x591
There is only one way to make sure that they (the ones who survive) remember you.
>>
>>29553000
Eh man you need to get a new mentality. Think more about yourself and less about the others... drop the videogames and go outside...most people are insecure just like you. Not hard, just have a plan and focus youll be fine.
>>
File: 1429258861785.jpg (24 KB, 276x268) Image search: [Google]
1429258861785.jpg
24 KB, 276x268
>dropped out of college
>18k in debt with credits that won't transfer
>tfw unsure if I should go back

I guess I'll just wage-slave until I get my break. If that ever happens.
>>
If you get the life that impresses them, it still might not make you happy, as it's what THEY like, not necessarily you. To thine own self be true.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.