[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>going to new york with gf for birthday weekend >dad lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: File Jun 26, 7 21 35 PM.png (132 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
File Jun 26, 7 21 35 PM.png
132 KB, 750x1334
>going to new york with gf for birthday weekend
>dad lives there
>never had a relationship with him, reached out to me and offered to let us stay at his place after the conversation went to me saying I'll be near
>tfw nympho gf

The last time I saw him was 16 years ago. On a scale of 1-10 how disrespectful would it be to have sex in his room?
>>
>implying your gf won't ditch you for the older manlier more alpha version of you
>implying you won't be alone crying to the sound of your dad plowing her holes in the room next door.
>>
>>29552775
If you talked to him a lot a good 8, but since he didnt reach out to you, he doesnt deserve the respect
>>
>>29552907
>implying I wouldn't kill my dad and leave my penniless gf in new york to walk the fuck back across the country

Judging by his pictures on FB he's a fat balding 60 year old man with a heart condition. I can take him.
>>
File: marky_wade.gif (1013 KB, 671x554) Image search: [Google]
marky_wade.gif
1013 KB, 671x554
>>29552775
Why the hell did you turn out fine without a dad while I am a complete social fuck up?
>>
>>29553026
Cause I had a rare case of non-whore single mother with strong work ethic and family values. She never remarried and refused child support.
>>
>>29552775

>>29552941
it would still be an 8 if it was a random stranger's house, faggot
>>
>>29553015

No you can't you little bitch
He'll whoop your ass and fuck your slut good
>>
>>29553015
>tfw this could the formative bonding experience you all need

>father/son mfm threeway
>DP her
>high five dad over her back
>son i am proud

I'm not even kidding
>>
>>29552775
Fuck off back to /b/.. You are not a robot.
>>
>>29553072
if you love my dad so much why don't you go fuck him faggot

>>29553091
Why would I want some cheating bastard to be proud of me
>>
>>29553049
My mother is a hard-worker too, she never had another partner after my father and my father never paid a cent of child support because he could not afford it. Still, I never got along with the other boys. I always blamed it on him.
>>
>>29552775
Kek. Your dad is a poorfag.
>>
>>29553116

I already have you bitch for the past 16 years his dick is bomb

He's going to beat your ass til it's black and blue and then fuck your girl in front of you
>>
>>29553156
Instead of beating my dad im gonna fucking him harder than you've ever fucked him kid. Then I'm gonna force my gf to fuck you till you bleed. You better watch your back fucker

>>29553125
I don't get along with other boys either. However I am good at faking it so that helped.

>"dude check out these bitches"
>"hey man did u see her ass bro"
>"i'd tap that, what about you anon?"
>haha yeah I totally was looking at her butt and not her face and imagining how soft her hair is
>>
>>29553268
I envy you. I had no idea what qualified as an attractive female butt in sixth grade, when everyone was talking about it.
>>
>>29553268

So is that a yes to the foursome then? Nobody has fucked your dad harder than I have, bitch, and he's gonna beat you unconscious as your slut gf fucks your dad and I a la spitroast and put things up your ass as you're unresponsive. Your dad and I will record it and cum on your bruised face and asshole, bitch
>>
>>29552775
fuck off normalfag, you are not a robot.
ree etc
>>
>>29553411
cum ON my bruised asshole?

you better fucking cum IN my bruised asshole you fucking faggot who do you think you are

>>29553397
I didn't learn this shit until college. I lucked out and got a Chad friend to pretty much teach me his ways. He thought I secretly pulled tons of pussy and when he found I was a virgin he kinda took me under his wing.
>>
>>29552775
He should have aborted you faggot normie out OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29553512

Who are you calling a fag, you limped dick pillowbiting bitch faggot I'll cum up your sigmoid colon with my cock. You're going to be shitting my cum out for a week mate and your slut gf will be eating it out like a good cunt

>You better watch your back fucker

Your dad is cumming on my back as I type this out bitch and you're gonna lick it up like a good slutty little puppy while he whips your back with red marks by his thick sandpaper dick you hear me twinkdick?
>>
lol , funny girlfirend you have.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.