[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW all of your old millenial friends have turned into pawns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: pepe30.png (77 KB, 491x541) Image search: [Google]
pepe30.png
77 KB, 491x541
>TFW all of your old millenial friends have turned into pawns for the latest political trend/maymay

I dont want to discuss Trump or Shillary like its your fucking religion that you think everyone should follow, I just want my friends back.
>>
>>29552669
My obese uncle with cancer came to live with us and he literally just watches CNN all day and every single time he opens his mouth it's to praise shillary. He's basically full poopoo peepee NEET mode and splatters his ostomy bag all over the bathroom we share.
>>
>>29552669
I guess a side question would be How do i guide someone back that's lost himself in an echo chamber that'll be dead in 6 months tops?
>>
>two people I know who wont shut the fuck up about bernie sanders
>one who is vehemently trump
>they post all those bullshit snopes-tier FB pictures that are disproven if you fucking google them for 5 seconds
>>
>>29552866
Would sitting them down and telling them straight that they're losing themselves be a good idea? i really want to with a few people i know, but I don't want to worsen what's left of the relationship decayed by politics.
>>
>>29552790
Kek your uncle sounds like a real party animal
>>
>>29553131
Lets say you are forced to see a psychologist and you're not even going to try to listen. It will never amount to anything positive. The same goes for talking politics with people. Approaching someone and trying to discuss matters with objective facts and statistics are still going to be pointless if they are reluctant to listen. People that post shit like this >>29552866 on their fucking facebook feed tend to be beyond saving. Merely trying has at least in my experience only restrained my relationship to them as they easily develop the 'one of them' mentality towards me as I challenge their beliefs.

All in all, I'd say you have more to lose than to win, and on top of that, you are probably unlikely to win in the first place if you try to do this. Let them have their moronic ideas.
>>
Hey, OP,
just tell your friends, that you want to bring your friendships back and make them really great again.
>>
>>29553614
i guess you're right. i could still be friends with him if i suck it up and pretend to somewhat agree with him if he starts blabbering. thanks for the advice fa.m.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.