[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me nine years old >At the fair >Manage to win 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: 1464559460319.jpg (105 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
1464559460319.jpg
105 KB, 497x732
>Be me nine years old
>At the fair
>Manage to win 4 goldfish at the fair
>These guys were my bros growing up
>Almost every night I would watch them swim around as I fell asleep
>They reacted to me differently than they did with anyone else

Fast forward 9 years later to today

>Come home from a hellish 8 hour shift at work
>Can't wait to see fish
>Fish tank at bottom of driveway with a sign that said "free" on it
>Ohnoyoudidn't.mp4
>Fish are gone
>Mom gave them away to make more room that I didn't need in my "Apartment"
>(I live at home but pay rent and my own food)
>"Isn't it a nice surprise dear!"
>ragemode.exe
>"What's wrong honey?"
>"YOU GOT RID OF MY BELOVED PETS THAT I HAD FOR NEARLY A FUCKING DECADE, NOT EVEN CONSULTING ME ABOUT IT FIRST, AND FIGURE IT WOULD BE A NICE SUPRISE WHEN YOU FUCKING GOT RID OF THEM! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"
>She starting crying and calling me ungrateful
>"I'M SUPPOSED TO BE GRATEFUL FOR THIS! HOW ABOUT I GO SHOOT THE NEIGHBORS DOG AND THEN ASK HIM IF HE IS GREATFUL!"
>She still doesn't think she did anything even remotely wrong.

Hold me /r9k/. I already miss them

Also, feels thread
>>
File: adachi_5.jpg (84 KB, 312x321) Image search: [Google]
adachi_5.jpg
84 KB, 312x321
Fucking raging right now, mothers are retarded.
You have my empathy OP, if I have any left.
>>
>"I'M SUPPOSED TO BE GRATEFUL FOR THIS! HOW ABOUT I GO SHOOT THE NEIGHBORS DOG AND THEN ASK HIM IF HE IS GREATFUL!"

This made me laugh. I know it's sad times but you fucking called it OP.
>>
RIP fishbros 2007-2016
>>
>>29552616
how do fucking carnival goldfish live for a decade

anyway you don't kill someone else's pets.That said OP, it's an important lesson to not be an asshole despite being wronged.
>>
I'm fucking mad OP

I feel for you, but take some consolation in the fact that you made their lives good ones

t. Fucking Coyote took my chicken
>>
File: 1450202742124.gif (196 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450202742124.gif
196 KB, 500x500
>>29552759
Fuck that. Don't be a doormat. If someone fucks you, draw blood--emotional or physical.

He cut the bitch good.
>>
>>29552759
>how do fucking carnival goldfish live for a decade

Luck and good care I guess

>anyway you don't kill someone else's pets.That said OP, it's an important lesson to not be an asshole despite being wronged
Oh I know. I love animals too much to do that anyways.

I was just setting up an example.

Fuck it's hard to type while crying.
>>
>>29552797
rrrrrragh yeah my mother killed my goldfish better go postal on that bitch!! im finally snapped and i can only see red. *plays death grips and yells at people on xbox live*
>>
>>29552806
>Oh I know. I love animals too much to do that anyways.
>I was just setting up an example.
I know, I was referring to yelling and screaming and moving out or whatever. It's not common for someone to be so invested in goldfish, they're kind of THE low-tier pet, slightly above rocks. I understand that you feel close to them and Ive been in situations like yours, but I hope you see that this was a blind tragedy and not your mother trying to hurt you or anything. I hope you forgive her and that she understands what she did as well.
>>
File: 1448853529445.png (17 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
1448853529445.png
17 KB, 633x772
>>29552616
You realize that you're going to have to kill your mother now, right?
It's the only way normie parents will learn. Logic, reasoning, etc...anything like that will not work at all. They will never believe they were in the wrong.
Best of luck OP.
>>
I actually am starting to feel bad for yelling at her.

I shouldn't be remorseful for it, but I am.

What the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
>>29552902
9 YEARS OP

9 YEARS

YOU PAY RENT
>>
Unless you actually know anything about fish keeping, which I'm kind of doubting since you kept 4 (I'm assuming) comets for 8 years (they would have had to have been in a HUGE tank if not a pond)

Your mom did them a favor. Chances are your tank was a torture to them for 8 years, never mind how I seriously doubt it could have been big enough, but do you know anything about the nitrate cycle?

Dude if your mom gave them to anybody who possibly has a clue, they gave your goldfish a better life than they ever had with you.

If you loved them as much as you say you would have done at least minimal research into their care.
>>
File: 1448849711209.jpg (29 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1448849711209.jpg
29 KB, 385x387
>>29552902
Don't feel sorry. Jesus Christ feeling sorry would be the cuckiest thing ever.
She literally sold off your only friends in this world and you feel sorry for fucking yelling at her?
At the LEAST you should've beat her ass up real good. Left some bruises and shit. Maybe a cut here and there.
How the fuck are you even standing for this? You should be out there asserting your dominance over that cunt. Fucking do something OP. Stop letting your mother and the normies walk all over you like a doormat. Show her who's fucking boss.
>>
>>29552997
can fish even think
>>
>>29552997
It was a huge fucking tank dude, like slightly larger than me.
>>
>>29553017
>kill mother
>feed her to your new Piranhas
>"heh...... maybe next time you'll think twice, Mother....."
>>
>>29552806
Bahahahahaha fuck no.

His parents were probably switching them out. Its physically impossible for goldfish to live that long.
>>
>>29553100
Motherfucker. No.

They somehow fucking lasted, I even had one that was missing most of his orange pigment when I got him. he had very noticeable patterns of orange spots.

I watched them all the time, I know what they look like and they had no fucking changes.

With proper care goldfish can live for like 30 years.
>>
>>29553070
Right and yet you don't even know the gallons size do you?
>What filter were you running?
>How often were you doing water changes at what percentage? What dechlorinator did you use?
>How big were the fish?

Where do you live, if it's anywhere warm you would have needed a chiller in the summer. Honestly OP, you seem like a fag. This story sounds like you're leaving a lot out. You have no right to get pissed at your mother for getting rid of fish you didn't ACTUALLY care about.
>>
Destroy something she loves so she knows how it feels. Smash her antique porcelain dildo collection or something. Slash your own throat in front of her out of spite, because a (good) mother loves nothing more than her son.
>>
>>29553221
Actually yeah, this is better than hitting her like that other anon said.
Destroy something she values dearly. Or give it away/sell it. ONLY then could she feel what you are feeling right now.
>>
Who actually did they tank maintenance? Some how I doubt it was your lazy ass.
>>
>>29553195
It was a 100 gallon tank. I changed the water at least once every 2 weeks using an aquatic vacuum.

I had a AquaClear 110 Aquarium Power Filter.

I live in the mountains in the northeast. The temperature always stayed the same.

They were like 4 inches long. What I did for them was overkill.

After all these events having some autist question me is really insulting.
>>
>>29553250
I did it.

I still remember filling all of those buckets with dirty fish water, and bring back fresh water.
>>
>>29553077
Psh....Nothing personal....mother
*walk away without looking at explosion*
>>
You realize 100 gallons for 3 8 year old comets isn't a lot right? Also Your filter is barely enough for your tank size. It filters up to 110 gallons and it is only a HOB filter. When it comes to fish like goldfish that put out A LOT of waste you have to over filter, and if you haven't been using a dechlorinator since you haven't answered that, you were probably crashing your cycle every water change.

Which means your fish were living in their own ammonia aka goldfish hell.

Do you have any pictures of your old set up?

Also how the hell did your mom empty a 100 gallon tank and move the tank all on her own? Unless she had someone helping her there is no way she could lift a 100 gallon tank on her own.

I need another man to help me carry my 75 gallon.
>>
>>29553598
My father and brother helped her empty the damn thing.
>>
>>29553641
Look, if someone has them who is going to actually care for them correctly, your fish are in a better home. You should be happy.
>>
>>29553691
not that guy but jesus fuck you're a cunt
>>
WAGE KEKS BTFO YET AGAIN

if you were at home being comfy you could have prevented this

at least you can buy some new fish with your tax return next year hahahah
>>
>>29553691
>Why don't you care for them my way

Can you just fuck off. I did the best I could and they were probably better off than most pet fish.
>>
I won a goldfish at the carnival once. I took it home and put it on the sidewalk and shot it with a BB gun. Fuck goldfish.
>>
>>29553100
You don't know anything about fish, m8. Bet you don't even know about the nitrogen cycle.
>>
>>29553100
comet goldfish live for decades, unless you're a shit owner of course.
>>
>>29554089
I think you did a tremendous job OP caring for those fishes. These guys act like they'll get a better home now. What are the odds for a gold fish to get a better caretaker when it's sold to a random dude passing by your driveway?!
>>
>>29554089
>my way

Sorry, go back to keeping your dog in a crate for its whole life and have it live in its own shit and piss.

You're doing the same to fish when you don't cycle your tank or dechlorinate your water, or have a proper filter for the bioload.
>>
>>29555823
If they're 8 years old and not completely stunted to death, a lot of people with ponds would like goldfish like that.
>>
>>29555855
Yeah but they are only 4 inches long. A long way from carps or huge goldfishes kept in a pond since birth.
>>
File: 1460678484222.jpg (61 KB, 607x534) Image search: [Google]
1460678484222.jpg
61 KB, 607x534
>>29553195
>>29552997
literally kill yourself

oreg
>>
>>29552616
My Mother, did something similar to me once. I took her entire bed to a thrift store and put a sleeping bag in its place
>>
Wtf is a " /r9k/ faggot"
>>
>>29553100

You don't know shit about goldfish, dude.

Goldfish can live for decades.

>Goldfish can live for long periods of time if they are fed a varied diet and housed in proper water conditions. The longest lived goldfish on record lived to age 43.[6] Improper care or life in a bowl greatly reduces the typical lifespan of a goldfish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_goldfish#Lifespan

They're one of the longest-lived animals people commonly keep as pets.
>>
>>29556736
No life socially awkward fags
>>
>>29553195

>Where do you live, if it's anywhere warm you would have needed a chiller in the summer.

Little thing called air conditioning, maybe?
>>
File: 1464541376703.jpg (427 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1464541376703.jpg
427 KB, 800x800
>>29552616
I FUCKING KNOW THAT FEEL
ANIMALS ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE IM A FREAK
>>
This thread contains high levels of autism.
>>
>>29553195
This guy BTFO

>>29553373

TOP FUCKING KEK

Don't be a fucking faggot to OP when OP just lost his pets you worthless fucking kike.
>>
>>29553195
>notes the tank was larger than a full-grown adult
>should have stopped the argument entirely
>this fucking autist still goes on about the ***conditions in the thank*** and other nonsense detail that obviously makes no difference
jesus christ fight your own battles you fee fee retard
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.