[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does it kill you on the inside that sex is something normal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1465845248508.jpg (221 KB, 1200x839) Image search: [Google]
1465845248508.jpg
221 KB, 1200x839
does it kill you on the inside that sex is something normal? and that she would rather suck his dick then give a kiss on the lips?
>>
>>29552577

It bothers me that it seems to be the norm nowadays for people to insist we live in a "prude, traditional society" when pics like your OP pic are the NORM now.
>>
>>29552577
a little, i feel like an alien, people will always use this against me, and that's the thing that bothers me most, i know is natural, after all, i'm not normal, but the feeling is awful
>>
it bothers me that love isn't real but I'm not any better of a person than the degenerates. we're all disappointments. that's the most disappointing part.
>>
>>29552597
yeah, degeneret society
>>
Nah, I've stopped envying others.
>>
it bothers me way more that genital mutilation is considered normal

give me my foreskin back
>>
its probably always been like this, except back then there wasn't the internet and social networking
>>
File: 1459805775801.jpg (2 MB, 1266x1259) Image search: [Google]
1459805775801.jpg
2 MB, 1266x1259
>She
>He

What bothers me is that 'she' doesn't exist in the first place. I don't even have a girl to crush on.
>>
>>29552971
>give me my foreskin back
No I already ate it
>>
>>29553166
Why don't you claim you are aromantic and cash in on SJW sympathy?
>>
File: 1459734371641.jpg (11 KB, 180x152) Image search: [Google]
1459734371641.jpg
11 KB, 180x152
>>29552577
The best cure for lust is education. Keep learning about women, reading about them, thinking about their behavior, being the shoulder to cry on for your friends freaking out about their cunt parasite. You'll eventually see that you're dodging a fucking bullet by staying single.
>>
>>29553205

I wouldn't want to date someone I have to walk on eggshells around.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.