[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You hear that Wagies, it's a Monday Midnight, which means
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: comfyneet.png (179 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfyneet.png
179 KB, 409x409
You hear that Wagies, it's a Monday Midnight, which means you have to work and work tomorrow morning, while I stay all comfy and cosy tucked into bed
>>
>neet has once again lost track of what day it is
classic
>>
>>29552325
good for you, you waste of space
>>
>>29552325
Alright Louie? Come out and everything's fine, don't come, and it's gonna be hell, understood? it's your choice. What you wanna do? You want to come now and everything will be fine? Or do you wanna stay here and it's gonna be hell? Cause that's what it's gonna be. because you're not gonna have any sweet foods or anything like that, no drink, everything like that is just gonna go into the garage So you gonna have to go get it, there will be no internet from 10 in the evening to about 8 in the morning, so you're not gonna be able to have any internet, also I'm gonna tell plusnet to disable your laptop. That would be good wouldn't it Louie? It'd be great. Also no Overwatch game, you can forget that, right. Infact I just want you to stop being on the laptop at all, I want you to do something else isntead. So why don't you try to find a new hobby, something which is not online, yeah? Something like stamp collecting or even reading a book, yeah? You need to do something which is away from being infront of the computer screen or you will just become obsessed, to a point where it's affecting your life, yeah? This has affected your life Louie, you know. This is not how you should be, Louie. This is just some person who you've become. This is not good. It's bad for you. You gotta get out of this Louie. This is really, really, really, really bad, yeah? this is really bad, yeah? All you're doing is just waiting for me to go away, cause that's what you've learned to do. Is that what your life is? All the people of your age, they're all going out doing other stuff. What you're doing Louie is walking around in your smelly bedroom, playing computergames in your piyamas. What a life. Is that your life?? Is that your life choice? is it? You can't even talk, can yer? This is what you've become.
>>
>>29552909
Louie Anderson? Who tha fuck is Louie.
>>
>>29552345
Kek this, how pathetic.
>>
*Effeminate whimpering from behind the door intensifies
>>
>>29552909
Don't care, stamp collecting and reading is for normies, now do you mind wagecuck?, I got a Overwatch battle to win
>>
>>29553769
>meanwhile, in the real world: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Pjl0p8pxFr
>>
>>29552325

Silly NEET, it's the week before the 4th of July weekend. Most people (unless they are working with customers) have that week off.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.