[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had been doing okay for a while. I would still have panic attacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1362
I had been doing okay for a while. I would still have panic attacks every couple of weeks as a result of the brain injury, but visiting my aunt's place up north for a few weeks was supposed to help me relax and maybe get a little better. It worked last summer, so I thought it would help this summer too. I think I was wrong.

I fell in love with my cousin last summer. She's a little younger than me, and I only see her once a year. But I thought maybe it was just a quick meme crush. I thought spending a year away from here would make me get over it. It didn't. Seeing her again this summer just confirmed everything I thought I felt about her. I am in love with my first cousin, and now I'm stuck here for two more weeks.

I love being friends with her and being around her so I won't say or do anything that'd ruin what we have. A few months ago while I was drunk I told her how I felt, but the next morning we laughed it off as the alcohol talking. She probably hasn't forgotten but maybe she convinced herself I really was just drunk. But it's the truth. We haven't talked about it since.

My emotional state is rapidly deteriorating. I can't talk to her, or anyone for that matter, about it. For the next two weeks, she'll be close enough to touch but still forever out of reach. I fucking hate myself and the way I feel.
>>
File: 1466893497141.jpg (140 KB, 818x1148) Image search: [Google]
1466893497141.jpg
140 KB, 818x1148
What would your parents say if they found out?
>>
>>29552640
My mother knows I'm pretty sick because of my brain injury, so she would probably chalk it up to mental illness. My father wouldn't have much to say because he's quiet, but I figure he'd be concerned.
>>
File: 33aq91j.jpg (488 KB, 1057x1500) Image search: [Google]
33aq91j.jpg
488 KB, 1057x1500
>>29552728

I'm sorry about your brain injury. Could you share the story?
>>
>>29552940
I was in a car accident and suffered a subdural hematoma that led to a traumatic brain injury. Was in ICU in a coma for a week, then went to rehab for a few months to relearn to walk and talk. It also came with depression, borderline personality disorder, and it brought out the really bad bipolar disorder from my mom's side of the family. It's becoming tough to function.
>>
please kill me friends
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.