[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a pretty sharp knife. If I just run that across my throat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1461807679769.jpg (32 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1461807679769.jpg
32 KB, 540x720
I have a pretty sharp knife.

If I just run that across my throat with good force will it kill me?

I literally have no other options to do it.
>>
>>29551983
You my friend need to get laid
>>
Now why would you do something that dumb?
>>
>>29552025
>le sex cures depression meme
>>
Live stream your suicide
Original
>>
>>29551983

Nope. You'll have to saw.

Which is impossible, your nervous system will prevent you. You'll be in unspeakable agony and won't want to finish it.

Better face whatever fuckup you managed to pull off. It's nothing by comparison.
>>
You'll have to hit your carotid artery, you can feel it pulsing under your skin. You would know this if you googled this like an actually suicidal person instead of starting an obvious cry for help thread on /r9k/.
>I literally have no other options
You could live in a padded room with nothing but your "pretty sharp knife" and this would still not be true.

If you actually go through with it, you probably won't be successful. The best way would be to cut open your skin over the artery, pull it out and snip it. The drop in blood pressure to your brain will cause you to faint and you will be dead within the minute. There's not really a good way to slash your own throat and there's a good chance you'll just cut the skin because you pussy out at the last second. Which isn't shameful, it's just really hard to override your instincts to cut yourself like that.
>>
>>29551983
Op don't do it
/r9k/ needs you
With bots like us this board will die quickly at the hands of normie ducks who keep fuckingwith 4chan

I'm certain ifyou keep trying you'll find something worth living for

Everything is temporary...
But its with that I believe you van find something to fix or at least help with your depressoin ...
>>
>le dont do it meme

>le just get laid meme

I took too much dxm and fucked my brain up and this entire week has been absolute hell. Usually I only get a 3 day hangover of complete depression but it hasnt gone away and I dont think it will. I really fucked myself up this time. I really really dont enjoy living and everyday hurts more
>>
>>29552379
Wait it out bro, you have nothing to lose, just wait it out
>>
>>29551983
Yeah, I seen a video of it before. Guy in a supermarket slashed his own throat and bled out. He stood there for a second then fell down and die.
>>
Gonna be hard as hell but its been done
>>
you'll do more damage f you stab yourself in the neck
>>
>>29551983
>the only way to kill yourself with a knife is to slit your throat
are you fucking retarded
>>
I know the best suicide method.

You need gasoline, lighter, and a gun.

Douse yourself in gasoline (not too much, just slightly). Then use the lighter to light yourself on fire. There will now be ZERO suspense when you shoot yourself because you will be in such pain. Also if the gunshot doesnt kill you the fire will.

Youre obviously not going to do it but if you do think about it I suggest you go on Bestgore and realize how serious what you would be doing is. If you are stupid enough to want to be a picture on that site then go for it
>>
>>29552379
Go to a hospital, you moron
>>
>>29552379
Anon, don't be dumb.

Dxm makes you like, ~10-20 IQ points lower for a good week. It doesn't go away fast if you take a lot.

Wait it out. Your mind will clear. And stop chugging cough syrup.
>>
>>29551983
Slit your wrists, but make sure the cut is vertical, not horizontal. You'll bleed out pretty fast and you'll pass out before you die. Also your corpse will look qt. wrist slitting is the only method for a beautiful suicide.
>>
>>29552051
>le what won't work for me won't work for anybody meme
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.